• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TOPANGA Charity Cup | JP 5-on-5 AE Tournament | April 23

Threi said:
developed body and curves, sexy face...and you prefer the teen?

yeah different strokes is right.
Sexy face? Boy Meets World Topanga looks like she was stung by bees repeatedly. That one pic people keep posting is a bullshot that would make Epic proud.

Threi

notag
Oldschoolgamer said:
AE made Dan a viable character?
dan was always viable, each iteration gave him slight buffs too.

low tier stigma is a bitch though.

nincompoop said:
Sexy face? Boy Meets World Topanga looks like she was stung by bees repeatedly. That one pic people keep posting is a bullshot that would make Epic proud.
Not gunna get into this any more, but check the ssfiv thread and say that again with a straight face.

But like i said some prefer women, some prefer girls. It's all good.

kitzkozan

Threi said:
dan was always viable, each iteration gave him slight buffs too.

low tier stigma is a bitch though.

Not gunna get into this any more, but check the ssfiv thread and say that again with a straight face.

But like i said some prefer women, some prefer girls. It's all good.

Dan is viable, but it's all relative since you have a couple of characters which are too good at the top.

USD

FootNinja said:
How do we know who's who?!
I normally post when notable players are up, but you can always ask in the chat.

Anyway, papaya playing Stream 1, he's one of the better Akuma players out there.

Holy crap. Did anyone just see that Akuma vs. Adon? He was throwing out moves INTO offensive moves like mad. It was an offense-defense. Scary good timing.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Was kinda hoping Sp00ky would do an English commentary stream but it's too late and they have to stream this whole weekend. Bummer. :(

Guess we have to start getting use to seeing Yun for a long while. Good thing I've been practicing Sagat. :)

ProtoCents said:
Wtf is this shit? They're not even nsfw.

Yeah. Derailing a thread with a cause behind it with some bs that is not even gaming related yet alone about the game. Continue if you must. I don't really care but it's disrespectful.

USD

RED FUCKING STAR

FOR MOTHER RUSSIA

Haitani up now. Nemo Yang is the anchor. All matches in Gief's favor.

Top Bottom