TOPANGA Charity Cup | JP 5-on-5 AE Tournament | April 23

USD

Member
Sep 14, 2006
16,958
0
1,160
#1
Casuals live right now. Scheduled to start in about 30 minutes.

Stream 1: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/topanga-tv
Stream 2: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/topanga-tv2
Both streams on one page: http://www.ustwrap.info/multi/topanga-tv::topanga-tv2 (Use the TL Height slider at the top right to adjust the size of the chat)

To donate: Go to http://topanga.jpn.com/, click the orange PayPal button, then remove the "/jp" from the URL for English.

All funds collected will go to the Japan Red Cross. Donations are in 1000 Yen increments (~12 USD).

Some of the entrants for the tourney:

TOPANGA
Nyanshi (Sagat)
Umehara (Yun)
Mago (Fei-Long)
Bon-chan (Sagat)
Tokido (Akuma)

Five Star
Haitani (Makoto)
sako (Ibuki)
MDR (Yun)
Kindevu (Yun)
Nemo (Yang)

Chimpan-Zei (Team Chimp)
Hamamatsu Rufus (Yun)
KOK (Fei Long)
Haneyama (Yang)
Banbaban (Yun)
Eita (Akuma)

Chiba-Kanagawa Rengougun (Chiba-Kanagawa Coalition)
ACQUA (Yang)
Zangi-tan (Zangief)
TUC (M.Bison)
AC Revenger (Abel)
Kuroken (Dudley)

Scratch Players
a.k.a.jojo (M.Bison)
Y24 (Chun-Li)
Rikuson (Fei Long)
Hishou (Sagat)
Tonpy (C.Viper)

Shizuoka Ocha no Kai (Shizuoka Tea Gathering)
Shizuoka Saikyo (Blanka)
Tsukiji (M.Bison)
IHara @ Bushin-ryuu (Guy)
Shiro Briefs (Abel)
Rui-kun Papa (Guile)

Jigoku no Misawa JAPAN (Hell's Misawa JAPAN)
Yoshio (Guile)
Hanamaruki (Sagat)
Shungoku Neurosis (M.Bision)
Ikari Oyaji (Yang)
Shirou (Makoto)
 
Dec 17, 2009
17,687
0
0
#13


Yo, UNGH son!

No Daigo on that list when I skimmed. Is that right? Why is he being so damn hush hush about his Yun? Does he really feel he needs to keep his Yun as secret as possible to sweep Evo this year?
 

USD

Member
Sep 14, 2006
16,958
0
1,160
#18
2P Yang is Haneyama.
zlatko said:
No Daigo on that list when I skimmed. Is that right? Why is he being so damn hush hush about his Yun? Does he really feel he needs to keep his Yun as secret as possible to sweep Evo this year?
Umehara is up there.
 

USD

Member
Sep 14, 2006
16,958
0
1,160
#21
According to Tokido, this is Daigo's first AE tournament. Considering the teams will (most likely) have to go through Mago, Tokido, and Bonchan to reach him though, wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play at all.
 
Dec 17, 2009
17,687
0
0
#26
USD said:
According to Tokido, this is Daigo's first AE tournament. Considering the teams will (most likely) have to go through Mago, Tokido, and Bonchan to reach him though, wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play at all.
Is it locked team order? If not then they may not leave him for last right ?
 

USD

Member
Sep 14, 2006
16,958
0
1,160
#32
Still testing, but the tournament is about to start very soon.
El Sloth said:
^Tokido's last blog post implied that the line-up is locked.
I don't think it's order locked, and I'm not sure where Umehara will be in the order anyway, which is why I put most likely.
 
Dec 13, 2009
20,266
0
0
#34
USD said:
I don't think it's order locked, and I'm not sure where Umehara will be in the order anyway, which is why I put most likely.
Well, if Tokido is to be believed, then Daigo's at the bottom of the team order.

Tokido said:
But unfortunately you may not watch Daigo...∑(゚Д゚;)ガーン

I'm sorry that his order will be in the end and his team mate has notorious Tokido. ( ・´ー・`)
lol