• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 214 |OT| Jones vs Cormier 2 - Dad Bod vs Coke Bod ft.

DC not gonna live down this crying on live TV like this. He'll never live this down.

Jones vs Brock going down for all the millions of dollars

BEEcNgm.gif
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

LMAO

KissVibes

Banned
Hey, lets interview a man that obviously can't think straight because the ref waited far too fucking long to call it and he got his head bashed in. Fuck Rogan.

I thought Rogan trying to interview DC while he was crying and still fucked up from being ko'd would be the carniest moment of the post fight but JBJ topped it with one short sentence.

broz0rs

Doesn't Lesnar cut about 20 lbs to make 265? So difference is more like 60 lbs. That would be the biggest UFC fight of all time.

I thought Rogan trying to interview DC while he was crying and still fucked up from being ko'd would be the carniest moment of the post fight but JBJ topped it with one short sentence.

It shouldn't have happened. Joe actually asked management to stop having him interview fighters that'd just been KO'ed after Overeem got knocked out and claimed something happened in the fight that didn't. I wonder if the new management has something to do with this?

Top Bottom