• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

wii-stockpilling : hints given by (arrogant ?) Reggie

vanguardian1 said:
It's not like he's the only one expecting it.
Since it's delay from Fall 2007 I've been one that doesn't see it coming until Fall 2008.

Too lucrative time of the year to release it any other time.

gkrykewy said:
Again, if he principally cares about GTA4, $299 vs. $399 is a compelling argument.

Relaible vs unrelaible hardware as well as pay for online vs free online
No Blu ray player vs Blu ray player, too

Those are also compelling arguements.

squatingyeti

non-sanctioned troll
get this other shit out of a Wii thread.

Wiiiiii.gif

vanguardian1

poor, homeless and tasteless
Leon S. Kennedy said:
The wii is ruling because of this shit - the PS3 & 360 cannibalizing on each other while the wii does its own thing with no competitor.

You can blame the close-mindedness of a lot of the traditional gaming community for that.

Rancid Mildew said:
I'm not sure why there is so much trolling going on in this thread. Nintendo has done enough to satiate my demands for video games on the Wii and I still stand by my assertion that the Wii has received more excellent games in a one year period than any other Nintendo home console since the SNES and continuing into 2008, Nintendo is doing a good job at maintaining a solid release schedule. If you are a multi-console owner like I am, you have nothing at all to complain about since you can pick and choose.

It's obvious that a lot of people don't share my sentiment but unlike them, I don't see a need to impose my taste in video games.

I agree, we've gotten Mario, Zelda, and Metroid along with Mario Soccer, Batallion Wars, Fire Emblem, Super Paper Mario just from Nintendo to go along with some good 3rd party games. People are whining bitches, not everyone needs to find validation in life by murdering bald space marines.

Top Bottom