• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cross Assault Thread: Get Cross, taste Salt (SFxT Reality Show)

sephi22

Dude, wtf happened? I slept off during MYK's run on stream, and woke up like a couple of hours back.

I want to know what's happening. Apparently something went down late last night and everyone's talking about it now? Did Arturo do something? Did something happen between Mike and Jago? What's Marn's talking about on the LIJoe stream about Arturo doing something?

My mind is full of fuck. Internet cookies to anyone who fills me in. Please.

Dude, wtf happened? I slept off during MYK's run on stream, and woke up like a couple of hours back.

I want to know what's happening. Apparently something went down late last night and everyone's talking about it now? Did Arturo do something? Did something happen between Mike and Jago? What's Marn's talking about on the LIJoe stream about Arturo doing something?

My mind is full of fuck. Internet cookies to anyone who fills me in. Please.

Mike Ross beat Jago 5-0 and Jago went nuts and hit him over the head with the chair, then held up the championship belt.

ismk

Can someone fill me in? I fell asleep watching the Mike Ross/Jago fight and now I wake up and see drama everywhere.

Only thing I can piece together is Art is saying that the drama between Mike Ross/Jago is staged.

Row

Banned
triforce really needs to put things in perspective...the fgc will never even be a fraction what he thinks it will be in terms of participation and revenue

CPS2

damn i wish triforce was on cross assault, please make a sequel!

it's just funny how he's saying all this, and it's just as bad or worse than uploading a short conversation.

NQpBM.jpg

triforce really needs to put things in perspective...the fgc will never even be a fraction what he thinks it will be in terms of participation and revenue

What the fuck man? You're acting like the Empire hasn't become a multi-billion dollar corporation over the years thanks to the flourishing community and Triforce's unmatched business acumen. He's the first man you'd go to for a ground perspective of the fighting game community.

Dude, fuck you. I'm desperate I wanna knoooooowww

ok. The hype between Mike Ross and Jago was fake. Art was talking to them in the car while they admitted it and streaming secretly. It was recorded and put on youtube. Some people started saying the match was fixed.

Then LIJoe started getting call in starting with Triforce and he was asking all kinds of questions. Art called up and said he was being dramatic. Triforce called back and went nuts. Then Marn called back and went nuts.

Pretty much it.

SamVimes

They contradict themselves... they get mad at Arturo for recording that footage and yet say that the match wasn't fixed.

WTF

What's the contradiction? Arturo "unveiled" the already obvious fake drama but still anyone who saw both Mike Ross and Jago play against the people at crossassault can see that the match wasn't fixed.

sephi22

ok. The hype between Mike Ross and Jago was fake. Art was talking to them in the car while they admitted it and streaming secretly. It was recorded and put on youtube. Some people started saying the match was fixed.

Then LIJoe started getting call in starting with Triforce and he was asking all kinds of questions. Art called up and said he was being dramatic. Triforce called back and went nuts. Then Marn called back and went nuts.

Pretty much it.
Oh ok. Was that it? I thought it had to do something with the Cross Assault roster.
We knew Jago-Mike was fake anyway. It breaks the illusion for the Cross Counter/Fingercramp dickriders who fight in the youtube comments I guess

Arturo, man... I'll be real, here. You DID fuck up by streaming something you said you weren't streaming. But honestly I hope you manage to work all of this drama bullshit out. Marn is really salty about you right now, too. lol

Ughh I wish they'd stop though... I need to go to bed.

What's the contradiction? Arturo "unveiled" the already obvious fake drama but still anyone who saw both Mike Ross and Jago play against the people at crossassault can see that the match wasn't fixed.

Then why is Marn getting upset at Art for merely exposing the fake beef between Mike and Jago? They're saying it will hurt the scene because of fixed matches yet that video never exposed that.

Can someone fill me in? I fell asleep watching the Mike Ross/Jago fight and now I wake up and see drama everywhere.

Only thing I can piece together is Art is saying that the drama between Mike Ross/Jago is staged.

Art streamed the car ride after everyone told him not to stream it. One of the viewers of the stream recorded the segment where Mike and Jago basically confirmed the rivalry is staged. Art also swore to god he wasn't streaming to Jago in the video, but of course he was streaming.

Long story short some people think this might have bigger implications. Art thought it was just a joke and nothing big was going to happen. Ski at first thought it might of unravel the progress the FGC have made. After a while things blew over until Joe decided to start streaming. Triforce calls in he asked a few questions like why would Art even do such a thing (stream).

Art responded that Triforce is a drama queen. That ticks Triforce off so he calls back calling Art all kind of names.

Marn calls it and gives his take which is basically why would anyone assoicate with Art from now on. Not only did he lie in the video to Jago (told him he wasn't streaming), but why would anyone trust him. Ex: if you tell him something like a secret he just going to let the whole world know for a couple of extra viewers on his stream.

Now Joe is calling Mike.

I'm a little confused, fell asleep shortly after the matches against marn and co as it was late here, was there a setup to help someone win or something?

*edit* read above.

ismk

Art streamed the car ride after everyone told him not to stream it. One of the viewers of the stream recorded the segment where Mike and Jago basically confirmed the rivalry is staged. Art also swore to god he wasn't streaming to Jago in the video, but of course he was streaming.

Long story short some people think this might have bigger implications. Art thought it was just a joke and nothing big was going to happen. Ski at first thought it might of unravel the progress the FGC have made. After a while things blew over until Joe decided to start streaming. Triforce calls in he asked a few questions like why would Art even do such a thing (stream).

Art responded that Triforce is a drama queen. That ticks Triforce off so he calls back calling Art all kind of names.

Marn calls it and gives his take which is basically why would anyone assoicate with Art from now on. Not only did he lie in the video to Jago (told him he wasn't streaming), but why would anyone trust him. Ex: if you tell him something like a secret he just going to let the whole world know.

Now Joe is calling Mike.

Thank you for that explanation. Much appreciated

Top Bottom