• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really worried that they were going to implement something like "Final Smash" into the game to make it more, well, flashy. But thankfully it's an item so I'm hoping it can be turned off.

If it can't... oh no oh no

vultureparade said:
I was really worried that they were going to implement something like "Final Smash" into the game to make it more, well, flashy. But thankfully it's an item so I'm hoping it can be turned off.

If it can't... oh no oh no

In Melee, Vs. Matches were ridiculously customizable. You could fine-tune every little detail. I'm 100% sure that you won't have to play with Final Smashes unless you want to. But who knows! I don't like traditional Smash items either but we know VERY little about how the FSes will work. Maybe they'll be so great we won't know how we ever lived without them.

FlightOfHeaven said:
I predict Link's Final. The TRIFORCE SLASH!

SLASHSLASHSLASHSLASHSLASHSLASHSLASHSLASHSLASH

Yeah, I'm really interested to learn more about Final Smashes like Link's. Mario's seemed avoidable, but Link's... how in the world are you gonna avoid THAT?

As far as tonight's update goes... I don't know. After today's weird running/shooting update, all bets are off. Who knows what it'll be.

I predict Solid Snake's box-canceling ledge wave-tech will be revealed.

ant1532

Banned
Made some quick pics with smash logo

Mario-Smash.jpg

Servbot-smash.gif

ant1532

Banned
I wish Sakurai would just get all the stuff we already know out of the way(characters and stages) Then everyday would be awesome after that.

FlightOfHeaven said:
I predict Link's Final. The TRIFORCE SLASH!

SLASHSLASHSLASHSLASHSLASHSLASHSLASHSLASHSLASH

Naw. I think they'll show Wario's Final first. The Final Fart!

FAAAARTFARTFARTFARTFARTFARTFARTFARTFARTFARTFART

Firestorm said:
About today's update. It just made me realize how much Brawl is going to be an improved Melee.

Best game ever confirmed.

Confirmed for me in Mario's final smash update. I usually play as him and that just hyped the game into the stratosphere for me.

Firestorm said:
About today's update. It just made me realize how much Brawl is going to be an improved Melee.

Best game ever confirmed.

Melee is already the best game ever, and I don't see how this wouldn't be leaps and bounds above that.

So... yes.

kamikaze said:
i'd love to see a screen of either kirby-pit, meta-kirby, wa-kirby, kirby-snake, or zero suit kirby. :D

I can just imagine sucking up Wario as Kirby, and then just hopping around pooting on people at random :lol .

Or meta-kirby... a masked ninja?!

Taxman

I can't decide which is more random: the unpredictability of the smash site's updates or the selection of VC releases every week.:lol

Firestorm

Next update is the last update for May. If they reveal a new character in the last day of each month... OMG OMG OMG!
New character megaton to go out of the Old E3's month with a bang!

Come one GAF! less than an hour to build up hype!

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I predict a new character is shown tonight (ie: Not in trailers yet, but probably someone from Melee, like Luigi)

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
WastingPenguins said:
Sorry, Gaffers don't PLAY games, we just spend all our time on here talking about them.:lol

Edit: Damn, beaten by seconds!

Actually playing games would preclude many of us from visiting the boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom