• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

ant1532

Banned
DOJO

my dojo flow does loops ova yos
use mario to kick yo ass while i wavedash
around final destination, no items, got class
understand youll need clinic aid when you hop on that stage
and dont forget my main
samus can manage to cause damage swiftly
like fox, but with less shorthops, and more pretty
steppin to a-n-t, you'll get 3stocked easily
maybe if i lose concentration, youll make me have remorse
but i have moderation like a mod called sp0rsk
i endore only good updates, not the bad ones
no ones glad when its a item or just a pokemon
and then this thread looses track all time
makes me wonder is some of gaf lost its mind
feuds over items on and off should be a crime
talk about pokemon races and species should be deleted easy
and theres no room for spoilers here
we only drink that dojo beer
so if you get bored and decide to talk some trash
please take that to smashboards before i kick ya ass

● Dojo daily update ARCHIVE
● Complete GALLERY of Dojo character, stage and item art
● List of all MUSIC announced so far, complete with links to downloads & details on composers/arrangers
● List of POKÉMON featured in Brawl

● List of MELEE CHARACTERS
● List of MELEE STAGES

Jiggy37 said:

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
W.T.F. at the composer page!? Almost every single one of my favorite composers is on that list! And then some!

Edit - Sick remix of one of the main SSBM themes!

Nice thread! :)

This game will be so awesome. Nintendo better bring this to Europe within one month of the US..

we're gonna have a loooong wait

jvalioli

I wouldn't be surprised if the next few updates were stuff we already know but just being added to the site (aka your italicized stuff).

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Mejilan said:
W.T.F. at the composer page!? Almost every single one of my favorite composers is on that list! And then some!

you're late mate

ant1532

Banned
Thanks a lot for the compliments guys.

Linkup said:
The last OP got banned, don't repeat he's mistake so you can update this thread.
:lol, Just looked at his post history to see what happened, and if it's about LBP, don't worry, I absolutely love that game. And while looking at his post history to see why, I noticed this lol. Thanks Syth Blade if your reading and continue to lurk this thread I guess lol.

Enough of that though. Can't wait for this site to get updated again! Hopefully it's a game mode, stage, or character. I wonder how much will be posted each update? I don't think it will be 3 posts like this though since they might've done this many just because it was the opening of the site.

Is anyone else hoping for NiGHTS to make it in? I am, tbqh. Here is my shitty attempt at making a "moveset" for him.

btw, imo, NiGHTS would be a pretty awesome addition. He could do some kind of acrobatic kicks/trips/punches for his A attacks... he could fly/hover above the arena in an arms-forward flying position rather than running... his ^B could be a paraloop, and when he reaches the top of the loop, he could go up, or wherever you pointed (like Fox's ^b). Also, any enemies inside the loop would be damaged. His >B could be a spinning boost attack. Instead of jumping, he could fly temporarily when you hold X. Also, he would be able to fly in any direction, rather than just left and right. If the SSB64 intros return, he could enter through an ideya palace. Also, his taunt could be bowing. At the least, he would be really unique. I just came up with a few ideas because I remember lots of people being extremely opposed to the idea of NiGHTS being in Brawl for some reason.

Seraph830

Banned
JohnTinker said:
Here's hoping they still plan on using GC/Classic controls for the main game.
And heres also hoping that they leave a no-waggle Wiimote-Nunchuck option in there as well.

Otherwise it will be FF:CC syndrom all over agian.

Sweedishrodeo said:
glad we're past the "50 pages of pure bullshit" phase of the week. this thread is easy on the eyes.
Yes, this will be a new era of bullshit with some information mixed in.

At least Ant will update the OP.

ant1532

Banned
ShockingAlberto said:
Yes, this will be a new era of bullshit with some information mixed in.

At least Ant will update the OP.
Yep yep, every morning if I ain't runnin late. (I wake up 6:30 am EST) I'll include this thread in my mornin' internet checkup (you know, email, local news, ect)

I'm glad we have a more organized thread. I have to work tommorow, and was worried I would miss something, and have to wade through 30 pages to find it. :lol

I <3 GAF

ant1532 said:
Yep yep, every morning if I ain't runnin late. (I wake up 6:30 am EST) I'll include this thread in my mornin' internet checkup (you know, email, local news, ect)
If you want, I usually work nights, so I can just PM you the information so you have it condensed in one area.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
I just noticed on the music page, there's no Sonic composers, except for Yuzo Koshiro, who according to Wikipedia, only did the music for the 8 bit game. Ruh roh?

ant1532

Banned
Does anyone else in here hope that the actually game WON'T have horizontal wiimote controls? That would mean it would GREATLY diminish the gameplay. :/
(for those who didn't see,
cat_menu_02.gif
_
There's a horizontal wiimote under how to play... Hopefully for just Wii stylin)

ShockingAlberto said:
If you want, I usually work nights, so I can just PM you the information so you have it condensed in one area.
Ok that'll work. Hopefully I don't forget about them though.

ant1532

Banned
Oblivion said:
I just noticed on the music page, there's no Sonic composers, except for Yuzo Koshiro, who according to Wikipedia, only did the music for the 8 bit game. Ruh roh?
8 bit game? There was only a 16 bit Sonic... And how is being a composer for only the original games bad? That makes it 10 times better...

Jonk

You are forgetting two other stages already shown.

Throne Room (Fire Emblem Castle) not the the outside
Inside Olympian Temple (Angel Land) also, not the outside as is already listed.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
ant1532 said:
And how is being a composer for only the original games bad? That makes it 10 times better...

I would assume they would want someone who did the major games to be there somewhere. The fact that they didn't even mention any Sonic games..well, you know.

ant1532

Banned
Jonk said:
You are forgetting two other stages already shown.

Throne Room (Fire Emblem Castle) not the the outside
Inside Olympian Temple (Angel Land) also, not the outside as is already listed.
The thing is according to Nintendo Power the Fire Emblem stage is both of those parts... :/ Weird I know but this is the exact quote as a caption of "Firem Emblem Castle Stage"

Gamers battle both on top and inside the Daein Castle from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance as it's bombarded by catapult fire. ~Nintendo Power

I was wondering also about the other Angel Land stage but wasn't sure, but I'll add it in.

Mejilan said:

Am I the only one who does not like this arrangement of the "menu1" music from Melee? I just think it's way too busy. I can barey hear the melody, there is so much going on.

bigmakstudios said:
Is anyone else hoping for NiGHTS to make it in? I am, tbqh. Here is my shitty attempt at making a "moveset" for him.

Not so shitty... you could fit almost any character if you tried hard enough, look :

B (hold) : Charge
-> A : Charge Burst
f+B : Rock It
d+B : Gunblaze
u+B : Storm Viper
air f+B : Bandit Revolver Prototype
forward Smash : BlockHead Buster

:D

NeonZ

Gamers battle both on top and inside the Daein Castle from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance as it's bombarded by catapult fire. ~Nintendo Power

That's supposed to be Daein Castle?

I hope that's just some mistake. There's no city anywhere in sight, unlike in the game,
and it was never under catapult fire, because Ike moved his army quickly inside it to avoid a battle in the city (and it had been evacuated beforehand)
... There's also no snow, and the flags don't match.

ant1532

Banned
NeonZ said:
That's supposed to be Daein Castle?

I hope that's just some mistake. There's no city anywhere in sight, unlike in the game,
and it was never under catapult fire, because Ike moved his army quickly inside it to avoid a battle in the city (and it had been evacuated beforehand)
... There's also no snow, and the flags don't match.
It probably isn't, you should know by now Nintendo Power is slightly retarded.

-Eddman-

Wow at the musician list :D .

Koji Kondo/Yasunori Mitsuda = +1 sale, but whatever happened to Uematsu? IIRC he was composing some music for the game right?

-Eddman- said:
Wow at the musician list :D .

Koji Kondo/Yasunori Mitsuda = +1 sale, but whatever happened to Uematsu? IIRC he was composing some music for the game right?

He composed the theme song for the game.

ant1532 said:
It was doin fine till you came in..
oh come on, it was a joke, dont take things too seriously :lol . But yeah, that composer list is insane, this game will be one for the ages, truly a legendary killer app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom