• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm.

mario_070906a-l.jpg

mario_070906b-l.jpg

The water inside FLUDD moves as Mario changes position.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
ant1532 said:
Prediction :

How to play

New B special to Brawl

run back and forth rapidly + B (Like in Kirby)

I've had this thought before! I really wish they were adding a fifth B move to every character. (Hey, maybe they still will like you are suggesting? :D Seems like a stretch though.)

It was cool how we got a new B move for everyone in the transition from 64 to Melee... would be neat to have it happen again! If it doesn't, at least we know the old characters are changing in various ways (and Mario has a new B move at least!)

I'd just love for every character to have an even larger arsenal, though. :)

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Captain Falcon or Ice Climbers tonight, bitches!

(If Sakurai is going to be consistent with the history of the updates, he owes us one more character profile this week, since we didn't get one last week! :D )

Akinola

ant1532 said:
Prediction :

How to play

New B special to Brawl

run back and forth rapidly + B (Like in Kirby)

I'd be surprised if there wasn't a new B move. With the Replacement of the Mario Tornado to a different button mapping, maybe, just maybe there is one.

360+B's anyone? :lol

Also, because of that, Zangief for an assist trophy.

God, I needs me some Smash Bros. Brawl!

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
heck, i'm putting my money on something outlandish and crazy, like a hat with propellor that lets you fly around

usea

Holy Order Sol said:
Speaking of C.Falcon, I know about Sakurai's "no clones this time around" stance, but I really liked Melee Ganondorf. Hopefully if Ganondorf is back in with a new moveset we can get Blood Falcon as an alternate or something.

...I'm really going to miss that middle kick.
Ignoring the fact that there isn't really any such things as clones in smash, I really don't think it's ever been said there wouldn't be any. Somebody just made that up. It's a pretty stupid thing too.

However, I'm pretty sure ganon will have a new moveset. Seems likely to me.
G-Off said:
Either refering to his punch, punch KICK move, or his side+A technique.
If memory serves, ganon didn't have standing jab combo moves. He just jabbed every time you hit A. His forward tilt is a kick like you said, and so is his neutral aerial.

Zeed

Banned
Shamrock7r said:
There were a few clones in Melee, yes, and one in the original.
Fair warning - you should now expect a lecture on how each so-called "clone" plays completely differently from each other.

Kelsonk

Akinola said:
I'd be surprised if there wasn't a new B move. With the Replacement of the Mario Tornado to a different button mapping, maybe, just maybe there is one.

A 360B would be perfect for Mario's tornado, and many of the other character's moves. It'd be a pain in the ass to pull off, though.

Jiggy

I predict a new third-party assist trophy: Rena Lanford, courtesy of the Japan-only GBC Star Ocean: Blue Sphere. Casts Fairy Heal on you or your team, then does her taunt.
In my dreams. :(

In reality, F-Zero's Black Shadow as a Subspace Emissary boss, and Mother music. Yes, I'm predicting two double updates in a row. I hear returns are superb on the predictions with 35809:1 odds.

JJConrad

Sucks at viral marketing
Akinola said:

I would guess Waggle Specials (w/ 360+B for Gamecube controllers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom