• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfyb

Banned
20v19oj.jpg

this is what i would take back 15 years and show my younger self.

this is the stuff of legends

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
TOO MUCH STUFF IN VIDEOS TO PROCESS FOR BRAIN

In addition to all the new pokemon, animations, moves, and other stuff we see glimpses of... I think I saw new stages? Something with lava? Or maybe that was all adventure mode stuff..

Either way adventure mode looks FUCK AWESOME. mario and sonic co-op adventure.. *dies*

PkunkFury

WOW, I am impressed!!!!

Just watched the video and his moves look awesome. It's like they ripped him right of the 2D games. They captured the speed and everything, even the edge wobbling :lol And his spin attacks look great!

I was one of the folks who thought he'd be a tough moveset, but now I'm psyched. Seeing him blaze through adventure mode was awesome!

It's a shame he brought his crappy music with him :( but I guess this makes the GX Falcon tune pretty likely

duffey

The videos seem to run at a widescreen-ish resolution, at least the Sonic one does. OH GOD PLEASE LET THERE BE 480P!!!

Anyway to contribute: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Jiggy

Rancid Mildew said:
Sonic's logo is number 20. Isn't he from the ninteenth revealed franchise?
I knew we'd get some secret information out of all this. :D

I just didn't expect all the things I'm seeing in this video.. Give me a moment to compile some info.

Duderz

Banned
Just finished watching both videos. Game of the Generation. I have never been this excited for a video game in all my life.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
SMASH Bros might be delayed :(

However the Sonic icon is #20 which means one more third or first party franchise is guarenteed not including Game and Watch

Firestorm

Anyway, it seems you just have to touch the final smash to activate it (Fox does his side+b into it)

I`m going to watch them for the fifth time now.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Shit... US delay?!?! The release date is now TBD on the site and the old "Launching December 3rd!" notice is gone...

I've been brought down from my high a little. These new updates are AMAZING, but... sigh the waiting is killing me

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
In all honesty, that part in one of the videos with Sonic and Mario posing together is like, my entire childhood captured in a single image.

It's awesome.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
OMFG!!!!!!!
BEST UPDATE EVAR!!
SONIC IS MY BITCH!!!
BEST WII GAME OF THE YEAR!!
PULL OUT OF IRAQ CONFIRMED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom