• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeed

Banned
Jiggy37 said:
Also, I'm posting this while I still can, because it's probably not going to hold out much longer. >_>
Grats Jiggy, it was well earned. I didn't think anyone would be nuts enough to overcome a lead of several hundred posts, but you and your statistics accomplished the impossible. And at this rate, of course, I doubt very much that I'll be able to regain the lead for any meaningful length of time. I shall be content with second place and being the first to 1000.

AniHawk

Jiggy37 said:
I'm surprised AniHawk came in right in the middle of a discussion about SSBB not including the Prime series and didn't say anything about it. This material just about writes itself.

The SSBB Megathread has had some of the zaniest discussions, including which polygonal character has the best ass and why the Halo 3 Official Thread guys suck. I'm used to it by now.

Jiggy

Scribble said:
Krystal really does rub everyone the wrong way XD
Well, yes.
-She's a furry
-She didn't enter the Star Fox series until it started to suck
-She rendered better characters like Katt and Bill moot

Jiggy

Zeed said:
Grats Jiggy, it was well earned. I didn't think anyone would be nuts enough to overcome a lead of several hundred posts, but you and your statistics accomplished the impossible. And at this rate, of course, I doubt very much that I'll be able to regain the lead for any meaningful length of time. I shall be content with second place and being the first to 1000.
Also the higher total-posts-to-SSBB-thread-posts ratio! And you did these things despite a two-week ban or however long it was. It's proud work. :D

GhaleonQ said:
Man, you guys are no fun with low morale. Where are the insane pronouncements and predictions?!
Well, see, if I was going to make insane predictions then there'd be no point to spamming some Dojo update statistics that would back up my point--

--wait, that's it. I could start predicting the opposite of what the statistical trends show. :eek: Maybe I should start doing that, making more of those wacky predictions I sometimes make like the quintuple update for Friday.

GhaleonQ

Zeed said:
Do you have any relation to GhaleonEB? Or are you just another random Lunar fan?

I'm actually trying to usurp him after his Halo support. So, I guess "Pretender To The Throne" is the appropriate relation?

......Yeah, it's random.

Zeed

Banned
GhaleonQ said:
I'm actually trying to usurp him after his Halo support. So, I guess "Pretender To The Throne" is the appropriate relation?

......Yeah, it's random.
Just making sure.

We don't take kindly to them Halo types 'round here.

If Krystal is in the game (God forbid) then you can expect tons of terrible screenshots from the furries.

Oh wait this game already has Yoshi, Sonic and Fox. Never mind.

Darkpen

Banned
You know, come to think of it, wouldn't it have been smarter to make Samus's final smash the super-bomb?

But you know what though, I think that if the animation for ZSS reverting to Samus looks anything like how she looks when she gets a new suit in Prime, it could be the smallest indication of Prime's confirmation.

m00

It's still too soon for a neuer Herausfordererton, so I'm predicting a special move update for Lucas, with the red snake
in the conservatory

Jiggy

If they show Krystal today, I think Scribble should be tagged for dooming us all. :(
If SSBB needed another Star Fox character, it shoud be Peppy. If it needed another girl, then I don't know what they'd have to be thinking to add Krystal considering that a bunch of good girls are going straight to assist trophy, between Lyn, Jill (Drill Dozer), and--if Destructoid or whichever site it was is right--Airan from Sin and Punishment.

And so that it doesn't become the case that all of my sentences in this post begin with "if," we better at least get Lip or something. Or Midna, or Sami, or Daisy, or Marin, or Mona, or Ashley not as the probable background character she'll probably be, or that Mario Galaxy princess, or Ling from AWDS2 if she's a main character, or that amnesia girl from AWDS2 if Ling isn't a main character, or Micaiah, or Mia from FE9/10, or just anyone but that blue thing.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Darkpen said:
You know, come to think of it, wouldn't it have been smarter to make Samus's final smash the super-bomb?

But you know what though, I think that if the animation for ZSS reverting to Samus looks anything like how she looks when she gets a new suit in Prime, it could be the smallest indication of Prime's confirmation.

Prime isn't going to be in Smash Bros. If it isn't Japanese made or popular in Japan I doubt it'll make it into the game :(

Firestorm

MasterAJ22 said:
New Level: Mewtwo's Unknown Dungeon

I don't care if Mewtwo is in the game. I never played as him. But this would be tiiiight.

:O Unknown Dungeon would be cool. Dunno why I never thought of that. Come to think of it, how come there's never been a cave level in Smash when so much of Pokemon takes place in caves?

Jiggy

Unknown Dungeon sounds cool at first, but when I think of what it was actually like in the game... I don't know. There wasn't much there. At least the music was pretty cool, but as far as Kanto locations go I'd want the inside of the Team Rocket skyscraper. Fight on multiple levels as a teleporter platform takes you around. :D

AMUSIX

Wow, freaking awesome stage...love it...

Love how the comment pokes fun at all the clamoring for the Temple stage...more evidence that GAF controls smashbros.com....or something....

Looking at the level, it appears to have more and a few moving platforms...but it's still an open level (no tight corridors like Hyrule Temple). I so need to see this in action...

Firestorm

stage14_071015a-l.jpg
stage14_071015b-l.jpg
stage14_071015c-l.jpg
stage14_071015d-l.jpg
stage14_071015e-l.jpg

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
MOTHER STAGE UPDATE! SCORE!

But...but...it's a Mother 3 spoiler...

In my eyes, this is a Mondayton.

Incidentally, I love how the Ultimate Chimera has an adorable little chick on its head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom