• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm

Waluigi not playable =

traveler

Not Wario
"Sometimes you may wonder "Stafy, why did you even come here?!" But that’s part of his charm."

:lol :lol :lol

Edit: Beaten?!?!? How? :lol

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
First Dojo week ever without a character-section update :O

Pretty sweet stuff though!

Gaborn

WastingPenguins said:
For a split second I about had a heart attack when I saw Waluigi. Thank God he's just an assist.

At this point I'll take ANYTHING as a playable character. Heck, I'd accept a GOOMBA Playable character and be thrilled. Not that I expect it. But no matter WHO breaks the drought it'll be the most welcome update in a LONG while.

KevinCow

Banned
Crocodile said:
Ok, you're going to have to explain this to me. How is Waluigi like Sagat or Dhalsim?
He's tall and has stretchy limbs.

And I find it funny that he shot down two long shot hopefuls in one update.

justchris

So, so glad Waluigi isn't playable.

On the other hand, I'm glad he's in the game. He at least deserves a spot, just not a playble spot.

Sciz

Three good update days in a row. Have we, perhaps, reached the end of the delay-induced drought?

Stafy is cute. Waluigi is comically sinister. Their writeups make me love them both.

...as should be expected from Sakurai.

RedBoot

It makes me sad that Waluigi won't be playable, but the fact that his AT has him basically stomping the hell out of people is pretty cool.

Gaborn

sp0rsk said:
His name is Starfy.

Ummmmm.... (gets the feeling of the ban stick closing in) No... no it isn't... *cringes* I get the feeling I imagined the kids in Jurassic Park experienced when the T-Rex got up close and sniffed them.

Stuneseht

Iam Canadian said:
I just did some reading about Stafy and...

Wow. These games look like a lot of fun. Why didn't they ever leave Japan?
The games are along the lines of kirby games...... very easy at times.

Crocodile

Stuneseht said:
The long legs and arms

Ok I see your point. However, Sagat is made of awesome. So is Dhalsim though to a lesser degree. Waluigi is not. I don't really hate him per say but I would have been very disappointed/annoyed if he got a playable spot. As such I'm very happy he's just a trophy.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Stuneseht said:
The games are along the lines of kirby games...... very easy at times.

When has this ever stopped Nintendo?

Besides, I love Kirby, so this series seems relevant to my interests.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
sp0rsk said:
Nein, there is no ru in sutafi-

Although, I guess there's no long a either. It's probably more like Stafee.

Both Starfy and Stafy could work but NOA always uses Stafy as the official English translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom