• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

guerrilla games new ip "horizon" concept art leaked [Up2: Third artwork]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my imagination from the picture haha.

Or...

PREQUEL TO TRANSFORMERS 4 : AGE OF EXCTINCTION

BEFORE THERE WAS AUTOBOTS...

WHEN DINOBOTS RULED THE LAND...

WITH WEAPONS OF THE MODERN AGE. (don't ask how they got them)

THEY FOUGHT THE DINOBOTS BACK.

TRANSFORMERS ZERO : AGE OF HORIZON

/s

oh damn

Can't wait to see this game in motion.

Can someone rehost Garciahotspur's pic please, it's not loading.

Fzg0qpN.jpg

edit: rehosted both just in case
BZRi2Tm.jpg

Well graphic looks good but still not on par with Uncharted 4. Well as a matter of fact there is no game on par with U4 when it come to the graphics.

MilkBeard

That first image looks kind of shit, in my opinion. But it's Guerrilla, you know the game will look better than these goofy concept art pieces.

Sify64

60ade0f3jw1eke6cw8t7bj21kw0oaqrc.jpg

Looks better without the human beings in the way. If this is an alien invasion type of story, then it would be cooler if you played as the mechanical creatures rather than the hunters.

potam

Banned
God I hope this turns out to be a good game. Maybe their true calling all this time was to make wacky fantasy games.

Liamario

Banned
God I hope this turns out to be a good game. Maybe their true calling all this time was to make wacky fantasy games.
Guerrilla are good with the lore and the setup, but the games have been lacking the same quality unfortunately.

[MG]http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/60ade0f3jw1eke6cw8t7bj21kw0oaqrc.jpg[/IMG]
Looks better without the human beings in the way. If this is an alien invasion type of story, then it would be cooler if you played as the mechanical creatures rather than the hunters.

nah, I want to play as the hunter, but with the ability to capture the dinos and ride them.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Bad translation from that Chinese site:

Open World RPG 16.EXE outflow characteristics before - open world RPG - unique biological and vivid full interactive environment - is still science fiction, including mechanical dinosaurs - the main character has a red-haired woman - release date is scheduled for 2015 In the fall - the development time has almost close to three years - playwright, screenwriter Chief Gonzales radiation from the new Vegas.

It'll probably get delayed to ~March 2016. Same thing happens every year to a bunch of big games "slated for the Fall".

does all game need to be delayed now? the chinese site mention it's been in the work for almost 3 years. probably close to 4 year by fall next year.

It'll probably get delayed to ~March 2016. Same thing happens every year to a bunch of big games "slated for the Fall".

On the bright side, unlike any of the games getting delayed, this game have the luxury of not needing to create 'target renders', 'CGi trailers' or 'vertical slices.'

So they've had the time to work on the game without needing to be distracted by all the nonsense of 'something to prepare for E3.'

Traffcore

Beautiful!

I have high expectations for this new I.P.
If Gorilla Games can nail the in-game aspects (Story, gameplay, content and an incredible RPG feel) they will really have a strong game on it's hands. The grafix department is top notch!

You had me at Robo Dinosaurs. All it needs now is lazers and samarai swords and Game of Next Gen .

Glad they are moving on from killzone, could never really get into that world, and hopefully the gameplay stays solid throughout instead of falling of a cliff in the second half (killzone ps4 says high)

Fall 2015? Wow, so it's probably going to be announce at VGA 2014. I don't think it will be E3 2015, that would be way to late to announce. Hell maybe even TGS 2014 since it is a RPG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom