• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Community Season 3 |OT| Six Seasons and a Movie... feels Goodman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico

The most recent episode about the filming of the commercial for Greendale didn't really work for me. Just seemed somehow off. A few fun moments, but I've enjoyed the other episodes this season a lot more.

Jasoco

Banned
I only realised about a month ago that Jim Rash was the "filange guy" on the plane on the final episode of Friends!
Context:
iQ893AIGwD3jg.jpg

He had hair back then.

Medalion

Banned
So that's a twofer with Friends having guest stars on planes having bigger roles in future sitcoms

Hugh Laurie was a british passenger sitting next to Jennifer Aniston, goes on to become Dr House

Jim Rash was a freaking out airplane passenger, goes onto become the Dean of Greendale

lol

Medalion

Banned
The link I posted, I somehow doubt its authenticity, I just saw it on a Community fansite and thought I'd share it anyways (thus the supposedly), did a whois on the domain, does not seem affiliated with sony that I am aware of

Fall 2013 does not seem right

Jasoco

Banned
Yeah, why 2013?

why not next year damn it?
Well, the way I see it, this means Season 4 would also be a mid-season replacement. So we'll get the remainder of this season in the middle of next year, then the 4th season maybe January or so in 2013. Seeing as by the time the current season finishes its run, it'll be too late to really start a new season at the normal September time so it will have to be started later as well.

Makes sense really.

Well, the way I see it, this means Season 4 would also be a mid-season replacement. So we'll get the remainder of this season in the middle of next year, then the 4th season maybe January or so in 2013. Seeing as by the time the current season finishes its run, it'll be too late to really start a new season at the normal September time so it will have to be started later as well.

Makes sense really.

I can live with that.

Medalion

Banned
Been so busy with Zeruda Skywardus Swordus...

Here are some better lates than nevers...

Behind the scenes for the past two eps

Studies in Modern Movement
http://www.nbc.com/community/video/go-inside-modern-movement/1369763

Documentary Filmmaking Redux
http://www.nbc.com/community/video/an-inside-look-at-documentary-filmmaking-redux/1369498

And IGN's review for the past episode, giving it this season's second highest rating at 9/10, the 10/10 belonging to Remedial Chaos Theory
http://tv.ign.com/articles/121/1212935p1.html

gabbo

Is IGN TV more reputable than their gaming division?
Also, "6 Emmys will do..." might just be the greatest tagline the show never had. Props to that article

985boi

Is IGN TV more reputable than their gaming division?
Also, "6 Emmys will do..." might just be the greatest tagline the show never had. Props to that article

They're huge fans of Community and they also had Alison Brie on their podcast awhile back.

Jasoco

Banned
So.. what exactly is it? A TV show? An internet show? Is she a normal cast member? Or a cameo? That doesn't explain anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom