• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2 New Killzone Mercenary MP maps (free) patched in tomorrow

sunnz

And This game continues to be awesome. I honestly feel that it's the better product over Killzone Shadow Fall. The MP is just so good.

It is and it isn't.

I personally dislike the vanguard system ( random killstreak like things that occur) and the manty's engine ( small bot) is annoying but everything else was pretty much perfect.

But I LOVE how you can buy what ever weapon/gadget you want with the in game money and the variety of weapons, armour and such is great.

Haven't played in a while though.

Zen

Banned
It is and it isn't.

I personally dislike the vanguard system ( random killstreak like things that occur) and the manty's engine ( small bot) is annoying but everything else was pretty much perfect.

But I LOVE how you can buy what ever weapon/gadget you want with the in game money and the variety of weapons, armour and such is great.

Haven't played in a while though.

I honestly only play TDM. The constant Vanguard in conjunction with the hack mode itself on top of interogate/Body Count/Card Capture all being very similar make Warzone feel very samey. I do wish that the game had more traditional Warzone modes. I'd play the crap out of it.

Tygamr

Welp, touch controls glitched on me again. Warzone is pretty much unplayable when it happens. I guess tdm and ffa are still playable enough if you aren't knifed, trying to knife, or you need to change loadouts... Ugh... Makes me mad.

sliceypete

really really love the support that this game has been given, both maps are great. hands down the best online fps experience on a handheld.

Top Bottom