• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Dollarz

Explain to me whats wrong?

Rashard did exactly what the Magic paid him to do for more than a handful of years before shit hit the fan. It was never ever worth the max but he performed up to expectations.

Melo and Stat haven't done shit. Stat won't ever do shit because he's fucking done. He should just retire.

I have to agree, Stoudemire's game was based mostly on athleticism and that's all gone now. i just hope Griffin doesn't go down the same road.

Alrix

Why? The Knicks are the leagues preeminent treadmill team. A win ain't curing shit.

Talking about this playoff losing streak or the time inbetween playoff wins really doesn't mean anything. Last year we got swept and it's looking bad this year but it's not like any of the players or coaches from before that time are still here. We're better this year than we were last year and next year we'll be better than we were this year. We need consistency and we haven't had it these past two years since we've been relevant again. Not to mention the injuries we have right now. It's disappointing but that's life i guess.

Duki

Banned
ayo ryu do you see now why i was salty over us not tanking for the bulls

and that was pre rose smh

we just have nothin for the heat

KingGondo

Banned
OKC and DAL are 1-1 on missed goaltends in this series.
People are acting like Dallas is getting hosed by the refs, and they forget all the terrible calls that went their way in the first two games.

Biggest difference--Brooks and the Thunder didn't lose their composure like Carlisle and the Mavs have.

ayo ryu do you see now why i was salty over us not tanking for the bulls

and that was pre rose smh

we just have nothin for the heat
Duki I was there wit you.

Philly tank is something to behold man.
Who cares if Chicago or Miami sweeps you?
... Chicago wasn't sweeping the Knicks. Oh they probably win the series, but not in a sweep. They've played close games every time the last 2 years with one team each blowing out the other once. You assume both Rose and Shump don't get injured, it would've been a nice confrontation, same with Deng and Carmelo.

Duki

Banned
Who cares if Chicago or Miami sweeps you?

we actually played chicago so damn well this year, with rose and without

him being injured and us playing the emo-bulls would have given us a shot

heat just emasculated us almost every game this year

my man frankie. my man :(

we actually played chicago so damn well this year, with rose and without

him being injured and us playing the emo-bulls would have given us a shot

heat just emasculated us almost every game this year

my man frankie. my man :(

Rose probably doesn't get hurt against Knicks up 25 in game 1.

Knicks aren't good. regular season matters not. Chicago would have exposed that just like heat.

The M.O.B

AsBDI1hCIAEFSnA.jpg

A different gimmick every win, 3> Bosh

JoeFu

Banned
Lol Vince doin work. Hope it doesn't get to his head like the first game where he tried power slamming on everybody but came up short every time.

Owzers

Wince to the rescue. Good game so far, and still , imo, possibly the only good series in the playoffs. Maybe Grizzlies/Clippers will be good, everything else is pretty crappy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom