• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized that the Clippers-Grizzlies series is the only West series where both teams have won a game. The first round looked a lot closer on paper.

Wait, so do you believe in the Lakers or not?

I need a clear answer on this cause clowning on you will be a lot more fun if so.

I always believe in the Lakers, win or lose. That is where we differ. When the Spurs lose you throw a bitch fit and disappear from the thread. I really hope this year you will be able to rebound from the Spurs loss to the Lakers better than they rebound against Bynum.

I always believe in the Lakers, win or lose. That is where we differ. When the Spurs lose you throw a bitch fit and disappear from the thread. I really hope this year you will be able to rebound from the Spurs loss to the Lakers better than they rebound against Bynum.

Aight bro lol

Get to the conference finals and we'll talk. Save this weak shit for Gondo, you're gonna need better to get past me and my boys.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
why the hell are the thunder and mavs playing game 4 on saturday before the spurs and jazz play game 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom