• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Miami's going to pay for its stroll to the Finals. Most of the great playoff teams truly come into form following adversity in the playoffs. Dallas last year was a prime example. Portland's miraculous comeback, for instance, ignited a championship team.

Miami won't have quite enough mental fortitude to take on a Spurs team or an OKC team firing on all cylinders in the Finals.

Who gives a shit? Really?
Umm fans of the game? Competition is what enables us to crown a team a champion and being great. Without competition then the team is just the best of the worst. Its the equivalent of having the best gpa in a class of C students. Yay?

Magic, Bird, MJ, Kobe, Duncan, Shaq all wanted to beat the best. The heat just want to win the easiest way possible.

Unlike the bitchmade trio of Miami, other players and teams actually feed off competitiveness and want to prove that they're the best by beating the best.

Man shut the fuck up. Every player on every other team would take Miamis schedule if they could. You're talking out the side of your neck.

Umm fans of the game? Competition is what enables us to crown a team a champion and being great. Without competition then the team is just the best of the worst. Its the equivalent of having the best gpa in a class of C students. Yay?

They still have to beat the best from the "mighty western conference". Unless you're saying all of them suck too.

Man shut the fuck up. Every player on every other team would take Miamis schedule if they could. You're talking out the side of your neck.
Not these guys:

4446767038_d9048a8cdf_z.jpg

SamuraiX-

It's ok, brah. I can imagine how difficult it can be to understand for someone who's a fan of a chill team in a lulz conference. If Wade, LeBron and Bosh really do have a competitive bone in their bodies, together they could probably make up the foot of a human skeleton.

It's ok, brah. I can imagine how difficult it can be to understand for someone who's a fan of a chill team in a lulz conference. If Wade, LeBron and Bosh really do have a competitive bone in their bodies, together they could probably make up the foot of a human skeleton.

I could see lakers fans talking shit, even the spurs but Kings fans? GTFO

Durant? Hes all about winning. Not dancing and going to a team with the easiest chance of grtting to the finals. Rose? More of a warrior than anyone on the heat will ever be.
I think if LeBron handled his decision better (a simple press conference maybe) then we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.

I mean, all of the players who have explored free agency don't care about winning/take the easy way out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom