• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should take * the rings that the Lakers won against the PACERS and the NETS in the Finals

We should * them for having the easiest path while in an NBA finals ever

Honestly, going by the asterisks for the Conference sucking, shouldn't Magic have * for four of his rings?

Well considering I never said the Heat should have an * for a weak conference but rather the *for a shortened season will be more significant for the heat since theyre in a weak conference, then no. Also Magic never faced as weak a path as the heat.

PBY

Banned
The competition in the east was better then than it is now.

I can't tell if you guys are being serious.

What I'd say to all of this is- We've beaten a healthy Bull's team in the playoffs, when we had a worse team, and a better celtics team. We have nothing left to prove against anyone in the east.

Is this what a Sixers-Bulls game does? Start a damn shitty discussion?

If the Heat win I'll chill and enjoy it very much, Cloving can continue to waste posts to try and prove a point by reaching farther than Michael Jordan did at the end of space jam

filler

Banned
I can't tell if you guys are being serious.

What I'd say to all of this is- We've beaten a healthy Bull's team in the playoffs, when we had a worse team, and a better celtics team. We have nothing left to prove against anyone in the east.

Last year. That shit doesn't carry over. Oh, and you beat Boston after Wade broke Rondo's arm on a dirty play.

Who cares how a team made it to the final. They play whoever is in front of them and at the end 2 teams are left. Whoever wins deserves it because they beat everyone put in front of them. They can't control who they play, they just get on with the job and try to win.

Who cares how a team made it to the final. They play whoever is in front of them and at the end 2 teams are left. Whoever wins deserves it because they beat everyone put in front of them. They can't control who they play, they just get on with the job and try to win.

shut your dirty whore mouth.

I pick my battles. I can even make fun of my own team. You never do. You can't, because of that Floridian poser culture that the Heat embodies so well.

I've been living in Texas for most of my life. So I'm not sure what "Floridian poser culture is"

And just to be clear, I actually do make fun of the Heat once in a while. You just kind of believe what you want to believe. and somehow making fun of your team makes you a better fan; NEW YORK CULTURE

It's also hard to do anything BUT trash and make fun of the Knicks, when they're a constant joke where else is there to go?

PBY

Banned
I've been living in Texas for most of my life. So I'm not sure what "Floridian poser culture is"

And just to be clear, I actually do make fun of the Heat once in a while. You just kind of believe what you want to believe

It's also hard to do anything BUT trash and make fun of the Knicks, when they're a constant joke where else is there to go?

Ph33nix is definitely very honest about the Heat- definitely isn't above poking fun at our squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom