• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT8| Brazi1 - German7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Looool

Those were tense moments for Louis

g45iEbQ.gif

It not as bad as with Arsene and his coat though

Linius

Is there anyone in here (besides the Brazilians) who think Brazil will win this?

I predicted Germany at the start of the knockout round to win this semi. But I certainly don't rule out Brazil. With the advantage of playing at home you never know what happens. I think both teams have about an equal chance to win tonight.

Hopefully there will be many Brazilians at our game to root for us since they alle hate Argentina. Up till now we've mostly had the crowd booing against us :p

KHlover

Banned
GO GERMANY! It will be a hard fight, but we'll take it. I love how Germany's and Brazil's stats are virtually identical, this match will be decided by the smallest mistakes o_O

KHlover

Banned
Besides the home crowd advantage... i REALLY don't see how Brazil is gonna win this one... Unless Germany fucks up bigtime that is...

Well we did against Algeria...but that was our worst lineup in an international tournament since Euro 2004. Defense against Algeria was neutered by Lahm playing defensive midfield and Hummels being ill.

Hummels being fit again and Lahm playing RB really make a WORLD of difference in our defense o_O

patapuf

Besides the home crowd advantage... i REALLY don't see how Brazil is gonna win this one... Unless Germany fucks up bigtime that is...

Germany certainly has the advantage on paper but i don't think Brazil winning would be some kind of huge upset. Their remaining team is not that weak.

All remaining sides could take the cup simply by having a good day.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
itshappening!

Gutted about any team losing tonight. I feel I have to root for Germany, as it is currently the only european team I'd like to see grabbing it (sorry netherlands, Robben is too much of a cunt for me.. :/ )

On the flip side I have tons of sympathy for Brazil, being the host and them missing Neymar and everything

Jack cw

Germany likes to fuck up semi finals but not tonight. Especially since we're not playing Spain or Italy lol.

Last time we played against Brazil in WC, we werent so good either. But on the other hand having Olivier Neuville kicking the set pieces, it cant get worse tonight.

Sad (and curious) to see how the roles inverted

Brazil relies on strength, Germany relies on technique.

Scolari (and Dunga before him) belongs to the southern brazilian style, which is know for this style of playing that was common on european national squads 15/20 years ago. (Southern Brazil is mostly populated of german and italian descendants)

Marking a lot, but ironically suffering most fouls (and damage) than the opposing team, and relying a lot on free kicks and corners.

Klyka

Banned
Sorry but I want Brazil and Argentina in the final so I can get my betting money,so I need to cheer for Brazil.

Brasilien OLÉ

Sorry but I want Brazil and Argentina in the final so I can get my betting money,so I need to cheer for Brazil.

Brasilien OLÉ

I dont care about your money, neither does Thomas Müller, see all of you on Sunday when Lahm is holding up the trophy at Maracana ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom