• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - Season 3 - Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpeedingUptoStop said:
Even the movies they're getting are amazing. They're forming a distinct identity. You can easily think of the type of film that'll be on AMC. USA has the same deal with their TV shows, but they've recently lost it with their movies. I used to think of them as light-hearted stuff, but then they debuted a double header of Gone Baby Gone and No Country for Old Men and I was left pretty fucking confused.:lol

too bad their movies are all censored..

i was flipping the channels yesterday and goodfellas was on and every other word was bleeped.

whats the point

Max

I am not Max
My dad's watching this episode with me tonight, I hope it'll be a good hook for him to want to watch the first two seasons.

Costanza

Banned
....aaaand I'm totally done with rewatch. god damn s2 is one of my favorite seasons of TV ever.

CANNOT. FUCKING. WAIT. TILL. TONIGHT.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Ashhong said:
well while you have been waiting only "a few weeks", the rest of us have been waiting about 10 months, since season 2 ended on May 31. so....yea :lol
Heh, i honestly thought it originally aired, way earlier then that.:lol

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
Costanza said:
....aaaand I'm totally done with rewatch. god damn s2 is one of my favorite seasons of TV ever.

CANNOT. FUCKING. WAIT. TILL. TONIGHT.
Fuck, when did you start the rewatch?

Only rewatched 2 episodes Better Call Saul and ABQ when it was on AMC, so probably will have forgotten a lot, but gee wililikers am I excited.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Oh wow. The only thing I still remember is that plane crashing. I was like LOST when I saw that.

I should've rewatched it too probably, or shouldn't have watched the whole thing back to back in a week

Memles

TheVampire said:
Anyone know how long untill this airs?

10pm Eastern, so three hours from now.

Looking forward to my first "live" episode. I caught up over the past few weeks (and posted some of my reactions at my blog, which I know at least some of you here in the thread are familiar with), and I'll be curious to see how watching it week-to-week will change my reactions. This is the kind of show that's very deliberate in its pacing, and the extra time to decompress might make things clearer or potentially make things more cloudy than they were before.

Excited, either way.

TheOddOne

davidthemute said:
HEISENBERG!
That just got me so excited for tonight.

I don't watch much tv but once The Walking Dead comes out AMC is gonna own at least 75% or what tv I do watch.
*Spits out soda* AMC is making Walking Dead series?

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Teetris said:
Ah yeah, I remember Walt being a dick about the money split. He was the one who didn't want to keep the deal wasn't he? Or did Jesse do something?
He didnt want to give Jesse his money until he got clean

Seanspeed

Banned
dave is ok said:
Right. Its a part of the whole 'Jesse becoming like a son to Walt' thing that they've got going on.

<twiddling thumbs anxiously for the season opener>

Cant fuckin wait.

Persona7

Banned
WEST COAST HERE

FUCK YOU EAST COAST

Also, I just saw badger on some commercial.:lol

I didn't catch what the ad was for though, I heard his voice and turned around and it was over.

Persona7

Banned
Ashhong said:
I'm west coast here, and AMC HD is running on east coast time. Should be on in about an hour =D
I checked the other day and on the guide it was set for 10 today on AMCHD. :(

Better go recheck.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
dave is ok said:
Ah, maybe I'm remembering wrong but wasn't that another scene? I was thinking about where Walt didn't want to split 50-50 but instead wanted to give a lot less.

Oh hell, doesn't matter. I'll probably rewatch everything when season 3 ends. Should be a blast! :D

TheVampire said:
Why did they take such a huge break between season2 and season3?
It's not a huge break. The 2nd season started around the same time. Perhaps you're accustomed to overly-long 24 episode seasons?

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
the chances of walt redeeming himself in any meaningful fashion as a character to me in this season are slim to none. jesus christ.

WillyFive

I like the character design for Walt as the series goes on.

He started out clean shaven and a head full of hair and ended up being bald with a beard.

I also have no idea if he will end up a good guy or a bad guy before
he dies.

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
Willy105 said:

He started out clean shaven and a head full of hair and ended up being bald with a beard.

he dies.

end of episode 12 of season 2. he is very nearly beyond redemption.

WillyFive

beelzebozo said:
end of episode 12 of season 2. he is very nearly beyond redemption.

So was he:

375px-Anakinchoke.jpg

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Willy105 said:

he dies.
I love how he wore Green the entire time he was sick

Ashhong said:
I'm west coast here, and AMC HD is running on east coast time. Should be on in about an hour =D
Me too. DirecTV has the East Coast feed starting at 7pm on the West Coast. Still SD, though. :(

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Teetris said:
Ah, maybe I'm remembering wrong but wasn't that another scene? I was thinking about where Walt didn't want to split 50-50 but instead wanted to give a lot less.
That might have happened with a smaller sale, but the big one with Gus - Walt definitely gave him what he was owed. He's always good that way, even got him extra money from Tuco when Jesse was hospitalized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom