• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - Season 3 - Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fuck!!!!

Anyone else notice that in the newscasts at the beginning despite the fact that they were shot/simulated in SD, the footage running on the monitors in the background (which was obviously overlaid) was in HD? :lol

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
The actors playing these twins are made of wholesale win. They only have one expression and that is unstoppable badass.
beelzebozo said:
i'd love for a kid to stand up against all odds connect the dots, culminating in an implication of walt.
I'm still trying to figure out if Walt has connected the dots. Shit, that news report opener would almost be enough for me if I were him.:lol

KingDirk

SpeedingUptoStop said:
The actors playing these twins are made of wholesale win. They only have one expression and that is unstoppable badass.

I'm still trying to figure out if Walt has connected the dots. Shit, that news report opener would almost be enough for me if I were him.:lol

I think he's probably pieced it together--his little speech certainly sounded like an on-the-spot rationalization.

There are at 53 accidents that are at least as bad, if not worse, than this one!

Also, that crawling is going to haunt my dreams.

SpeedingUptoStop

his face completely nailed the "What....? No...." Answer. Incredible. At first, shock, then, supreme interest in how she concluded that awnser.

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
KingDirk said:
FIRST EPISODE BACK. JESUS CHRIST.

This show just doesn't let off the brakes.

The brakes are to the floor. The problem is the car doesn't slow it's slide toward the other car. ^_^

SpeedingUptoStop

And now Walt is confronted with the Jane's dad thing. kinda funny since the Sepinwall interview at the end of S2 had Gilligan saying that walt may never know he caused it. I guess they just couldn't write around that.:lol

Walt White: Terrible at consolation.

KingDirk

OneEightZero said:
The brakes are to the floor. The problem is the car doesn't slow it's slide toward the other car. ^_^

Yeah, uh, my excitement kinda prevented a proper analogy. Let off the gas. Yeah.

Also, woo. First live episode was a doozy.

purg3

slept with Malkin
What a way to start the season. Chicken dude did not look amused when Walt declined his offer. Now the long wait til next Sunday begins.

Those guys are so fucking badass, they didn't even look back at the explosion or flinch. :lol

SpeedingUptoStop

The crawling's gotta be some sort of spiritual ritual i don't know about, right?

how do these dudes know who Walt is anyways?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom