• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fans start petition for Guilty Gear Xrd Sign on Wii U, Arc System Works is watching

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I can't, in good conscience, sign this because I'd probably never buy Guilty Gear Xrd on the WiiU if it did release. Good to try, though, and best of luck.

Signed. Never played a Guilty Gear game before but I'll definitely get it if it comes out on Wii U.

Certainly I'd get AC+ Wii if they confirmed it for Wii U to get acquainted with the series out of hype.

I already passed the petition to Emily Rogers on twitter, Sonic Stadium, and now on the Wii U Lobby at IGN.

Tain

I don't think this game will get a perfect arcade to console port on the PS3, 360, or Wii U,

It also seems really early to care about home ports given the actual arcade release of the game isn't even out yet.

RM8

I hope this happens :p It can benefit from WiiU having a very limited game selection right now and the upcoming user base boost caused by Nintendo titles being released.

alstein

I just the thing out on as many non PS4/Xbone platforms as possible.

The better fighting games do on alt platforms, the more we get, and the sooner I can quit consoles.

This would be nice, it's too bad that even though GGXXAC and AC+ were on Wii, none of the BlazBlue games were... (they had PSP releases, could have done Wii too!). It'd be nice to see this on Wii U.

Has anyone put this on other sites? I think Go Nintendo, Nintendolife did as well as Destructoid, but surely others can spread this to more forums and on websites.

guek

Banned
Almost 5700 signatures. Nice but surely it could be better! I wonder how many it'd take for ArcSystemWorks to deem a Wii U sku worthwhile.

Almost 5700 signatures. Nice but surely it could be better! I wonder how many it'd take for ArcSystemWorks to deem a Wii U sku worthwhile.

It's just a small amount from 6,000, right now it's at 5,940.

I can't imagine 6,000 being nearly enough, I mean the Dark Souls 2 one is at 16,000 and we've heard nada from Namco Bandai or From Software. :/

Ninja Dom

It's just a small amount from 6,000, right now it's at 5,940.

I can't imagine 6,000 being nearly enough, I mean the Dark Souls 2 one is at 16,000 and we've heard nada from Namco Bandai or From Software. :/

That's the problem, signatures do not mean guaranteed sales.

Are Namco Bandai even aware of the petition?

Anyway I signed the Xrd Sign.

That's the problem, signatures do not mean guaranteed sales.

Are Namco Bandai even aware of the petition?

Anyway I signed the Xrd Sign.

Well the NB Europe Manager was REALLY impressed by the Dark Souls PC petition at 65k.

I tweeted the Manager the Dark Souls 2 Wii U petition, no response so far.

And Xrd is now passed 6,000. :)

L Thammy

It's slowed down a lot, then. The guy says he's submitting this next week.

Well, if Arc Sys is watching then they probably were considering this already. I don't think Guilty Gear sells a lot, either, but I doubt they'll be pleasantly surprised by the number.

alstein

It's slowed down a lot, then. The guy says he's submitting this next week.

Well, if Arc Sys is watching then they probably were considering this already. I don't think Guilty Gear sells a lot, either, but I doubt they'll be pleasantly surprised by the number.

Nintendo should moneyhat this and maybe some other fighters- I think there's a chance the WiiU could become a FG ystem if Nintendo wills it. (they won't though)

Fandangox

Barely reached 7,500 signatures. It slowed down a lot after the first 3 days.

I don't think anything will come out of it, but it'd be pretty nice.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Barely reached 7,500 signatures. It slowed down a lot after the first 3 days.

I don't think anything will come out of it, but it'd be pretty nice.

It'd be hard to tell either way. I mean there are no platform announcements at all atm.

It could come out for Wii-U, but that won't necessarily mean the petition worked. They could have always had a Wii-U version planned.

Which is why this whole thing seems premature. It seems people are just assuming it won't come atm because it's the Wii-U.

Top Bottom