• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Type-0 September News Thread: Box Art Revealed, 2min Gameplay Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nix

Banned
Heres hoping Europe gets a better Limited edition; because we all know NA is getting scrimps and monkey shit.

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
entrydenied said:
I think the random battles are only for the world map. There were earlier screenshots/videos of symbolic encounters but I guess they were taken out. Or are only limited for the whole Active World Map parts.

Doesn't matter, random battles = definite no buy. I'd love to replay FF VII and IX, but after experiencing the awesomeness of non-random battles in FF XII and XIII, I just can't go back to random battles again. It's a horrible, annoying and outdated mechanic that makes the games almost unplayable to me.

klee123

dpn8v.jpg

Mine!

Seda

There's yet another character (andriasang)

Square Enix has thus far said that Final Fantasy Type-0 has twelve main characters in addition to Machina and Rem (who are also main characters, but have special standing so they're counted separately). It turns out that rather than twelve, the number is actually thirteen.

Director Hajime Tabata mentions the presence of a thirteenth character in an interview in the latest issue of Square Enix's own Gan Gan comic magazine.

Other points mentioned in the interview include:

* The average clear time for the first run through is 40 hours
* The game has five summons
* On your second play through, you'll get to experience a different story surrounding Class 0

That last statement is a bit vague, but it does suggest that you'll want to play through the game multiple times to get the full experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom