• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League (F2P Fantasy Football) 2016 |OT| Make Fantasy Football Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hustler

Non-injury, who has been the most disappointing player to you so far this year?

I'd have to go with Tyler Lockett. He's nowhere near last years production. Everyone expected his production to increase as the big play go to guy. Just not the case.

Compbros

Surprise inactives coming in.

Anyway, for me it's either Gurley or Hopkins. They aren't even close to what you'd expect.

Non-injury, who has been the most disappointing player to you so far this year?
Fucking Cobb. Drafted him as a WR2 with WR1 upside if he could go back to 2014 form, and the whole damn Packers offense is in a slump. Hopefully they used the bye to get their shit together

I'd have to go with Tyler Lockett. He's nowhere near last years production. Everyone expected his production to increase as the big play go to guy. Just not the case.
He was doing fine til he hurt his PCL (sp?)

Dark Lord Brady is starting to heat up! Hate that I'm playing him in this league, but I have him and Bennett in my money league, so keep it up!

KingV

Fucking Cobb. Drafted him as a WR2 with WR1 upside if he could go back to 2014 form, and the whole damn Packers offense is in a slump. Hopefully they used the bye to get their shit together

He was doing fine til he hurt his PCL (sp?)

Cobb is a good pick, but I gotta go with OBJ. He was a consensus top 3 pick but has only had two games over 10 points.

Edit: also GLJ3 is a surprisingly competitive league for a free league. Most of my experience on free league is that people stop playing a few weeks in and the people that just continue to set lineups and play the waivers dominate by default.

Cobb is a good pick, but I gotta go with OBJ. He was a consensus top 3 pick but has only had two games over 10 points.

Edit: also GLJ3 is a surprisingly competitive league for a free league. Most of my experience on free league is that people stop playing a few weeks in and the people that just continue to set lineups and play the waivers dominate by default.
Yeah, that's why I like playing in these GAF leagues. I've been on a few other free leagues, with friends and from other forums, and there's always 3+ teams that just stop playing by the time the bye weeks roll around

Edit: And Cobb looking to redeem himself!!

Compbros

Bragging rights are serious business.

Miller is a tragedy, he's literally the league leader in touches and he's not even a top 5 RB let alone overall.

Edit: Florida and I are having the exact match I was hoping for based on how we were at the auction. It's gonna go right down to the wire.

Hoping for the upset tomorrow, but it's not looking likely. If everything goes as expected, there's gonna be a 6-way tie for 2nd place in the Premier league... That can't be normal 6 weeks into the season

Amazing I'm still in it considering half my team is on bye, my kicker scored a point and a receiver put up a goose egg. Still not likely I'm going to win as I need 18 points from Olsen.

Compbros

Make fun of Ryan Matthews all you want but he's getting it done on the field. Basically 14 points in every game he's finished (one week he got 13.7).

Hoping for the upset tomorrow, but it's not looking likely. If everything goes as expected, there's gonna be a 6-way tie for 2nd place in the Premier league... That can't be normal 6 weeks into the season

League parity!

I'm in position for another win. Just depends on which Kelvin Benjamin shows up tonight.

I'm glad people are continuing to play, for sure. I'm having a lot of fun!

Starting to hate myself. I had a choice between Rodgers and Wittaker to try and get a come from behind win, and I chose Wittaker. Rodgers would've have already tied the game for me....

Hustler

Adam Vinatieri, you sexy SOB. Greatest forced pickup of the week from a bye on Hauschka. Won my matchup by less than 2 pts.

Friggz

i was up 17 going into this game..I lost becuase the guy i was facing had olsen going. really fuckin hate fantasy sports sometimes.

i was up 17 going into this game..I lost becuase the guy i was facing had olsen going. really fuckin hate fantasy sports sometimes.

Are you sure you're not to blame? You're not even in any of these leagues. You should work on your attention to detail.

Also, considering Olsen has gotten over 17 points in 3 of 5 games so far this year(around 10 points in the other 2...not bad at all), that's his norm. It's like saying Antonio Brown got 25 points and I lost because of it. Well...duh.

So close.... At least I get Charles/A-Rob/Brees/Eifert (hopefully) back for the rest of the year, and got thru my bye week hell with a decent score to stay in front of BT and his crazy scoring team

just ranting about fantasy football.

No worries man. And I know the feeling: Fantasy can have some awesome highs and some depressing lows

So close.... At least I get Charles/A-Rob/Brees/Eifert (hopefully) back for the rest of the year, and got thru my bye week hell with a decent score to stay in front of BT and his crazy scoring team

You do indeed have the point lead after you took it away from me since I've been leading all year which I'm now third. BT the second highest scoring team wouldn't even be in the playoffs at this point at 2-3. Fantasy Football everyone.

sangreal

Fuck could have played any other TE and won this week, including the ones I already had rostered but I got cute and picked up Brate. Lost by 4 😢

Fuck could have played any other TE and won this week, including the ones I already had rostered but I got cute and picked up Brate. Lost by 4 😢
I know your pain man... I wanna go back to never trusting spotlight games (TNF, SNF and MNF) again, unless they're in the perfect matchup

You do indeed have the point lead after you took it away from me since I've been leading all year which I'm now third. BT the second highest scoring team wouldn't even be in the playoffs at this point at 2-3. Fantasy Football everyone.
Yeah the league in general is really close. And didn't even notice I passed you, although I'm sure it'll be short lived since you get half your team back as well

I lucked the hell out this week. I played two guys who ended up getting called inactive before their games. Thank you, Mike Evans, for the clutch TD catch.

Vyer

Yeah, this league might be a wash for me this year. Can't get the mix right and lol@my PA. Highest in the league by like 70 points. No margin for error. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom