• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League (F2P Fantasy Football) 2016 |OT| Make Fantasy Football Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compbros

Gonna take away my offer at this point, the other party doesn't seem interested. Gonna ride out with my roster until next week and re-evaluate.

I can win my matchup if B. Walsh gets 32 points tonight.

So really only like 6 field goals over 50 yards and a couple extra points should do it

easy peasy

Who else needs the vikings defense to ball out in order to save their teams ass this week?

Raises hand.

Need 21 points from Vikes' D and Blair Walsh. Eli sucks so I'm not too worried about the Defense sacking his ass. Can Walsh actually not blow points by missing kicks though.

I need Shepard to score more than McKinnon to win in the Premier league, and I need him to score 10 points for me to win in my money league. If he does that, he's officially unbenchable and a Maclin level WR2 in my eyes!

Can't believe I even have a chance to survive going against the AJ Green onslaught I went against earlier this week

Back to .500 again. I stood no chance this week with the Packers on a bye, and my WR2 might be put on IR pretty soon.
Decker? That's gotta be a big blow

Compbros

Sent out 5 trade offers tonight, one came with a counter offer, accepted. Finally upgraded at RB and offloaded a good WR I'm never really gonna use beyond bye weeks.

Vyer

Lol, still had to go against Eli and ODB I expected to lose by more than that. Somehow being so close only makes it worse. :(

Byes are hitting me hard this week. Looking at Theo Riddick and Jeremy Hill as my starting RBs. Yikes.

lol, well in one league my starters are Matt Jones and Matt Asiata. Hell one week was Kenyan Drake and Dwayne Washington.

Hard times week for me with Chiefs and Seahawks all over. Maybe time to start nobody at a spot or two.

Compbros

Byes are always brutal for a team or two.

I don't know what to do right now, there's people on the waiver wire I wanna pick up but I don't really wanna drop Langford or Darkwa yet. One of the trades I sent freed up 2 spaces but it doesn't process until Thursday.

Cappa

Banned
someone trade with me in GAF 3.... I sent a trade offer to Dr. Tracksuit but no answer.

SomeBigAssTDs here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom