• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League (F2P Fantasy Football) 2016 |OT| Make Fantasy Football Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compbros

All players available on my team.

QBs: Luck and Brady
RBs: Melvin Gordon, Jeremy Langford, Ryan Mathews, Duke Johnson
WRs: Amari Cooper, Kelvin Benjamin, Jordan Matthews, Marvin Jones, Jeremy Kerley
TEs: Travis Kelce, Gary Barnidge

All players available on my team.

QBs: Luck and Brady
RBs: Melvin Gordon, Jeremy Langford, Ryan Mathews, Duke Johnson
WRs: Amari Cooper, Kelvin Benjamin, Jordan Matthews, Marvin Jones, Jeremy Kerley
TEs: Travis Kelce, Gary Barnidge

Looks like you should have just said everyone
KuGsj.gif

And seems like there still haven't been any blockbuster trades in any of the leagues yet! Hopefully that changes with all of these crazy injuries going around, though

Compbros

Looks like you should have just said everyone
KuGsj.gif

And seems like there still haven't been any blockbuster trades in any of the leagues yet! Hopefully that changes with all of these crazy injuries going around, though

I did say everyone lol. Just showing people my team so they don't have to go to the app.

After a devastating week 2 injury wise, the wire pickups tomorrow morning should be interesting to say the least... Who's gonna make it rain to save their season and get the popular picks this week!

Edit: crap, lost out on Parker by $1! At least I was able to get Enumwa and Washington

Vyer

After a devastating week 2 injury wise, the wire pickups tomorrow morning should be interesting to say the least... Who's gonna make it rain to save their season and get the popular picks this week!

Edit: crap, lost out on Parker by $1! At least I was able to get Enumwa and Washington

I knew deciding to bump my bid up a couple more bucks last night was a good idea!

Made some big trade offers to KingV but he's leaving me hanging... :(

Yeah it's hard to find trade partners. I've only had two people even acknowledge a trade offer I've made (think I've sent out a good 10 or so). I never know if I'm even warm or if they're even interested. It's not hard to at least decline the offer if you're not interested... If you're not interested in anyone I got, just say so and I'll leave you alone!

Yeah it's hard to find trade partners. I've only had two people even acknowledge a trade offer I've made (think I've sent out a good 10 or so). I never know if I'm even warm or if they're even interested. It's not hard to at least decline the offer if you're not interested... If you're not interested in anyone I got, just say so and I'll leave you alone!

Yup... and I also often view opening trade offers as a starting point. Make a counter if you don't like it! Trades are a conversation.

KingV

Made some big trade offers to KingV but he's leaving me hanging... :(

I'm still considering them, haha. I'm trying to decide who I believe in more Benjamin or Murray. Mostly because this isn't a money league, so I'm willing to take a bigger risk on a possible upside player.

I'm probably not up for giving up Anderson for Fitz. I broadly believe in CJ, but don't really thinks fitzgerald can keep it up (I'm biased from some past Lfitz Fantasy experiences though).

wbsmcs

I'm still considering them, haha. I'm trying to decide who I believe in more Benjamin or Murray. Mostly because this isn't a money league, so I'm willing to take a bigger risk on a possible upside player.

I'm probably not up for giving up Anderson for Fitz. I broadly believe in CJ, but don't really thinks fitzgerald can keep it up (I'm biased from some past Lfitz Fantasy experiences though).

CJ for Hilton peak your interest now tht Moncrief is out?

Vyer

i saw ya bud! I've just not been home as much and I rather look over that stuff at my desktop than on my phone, sorry about that. I'll send you something this morning.

Fair enough! Thanks for the update, I really appreciate it.

ttk caught me off guard, a trade is actually happening! I think it's an interesting gamble on both sides.

yay!

It may burn me hard but I'd like some consistency from the TE spot because I've been getting screwed there every week, and I have no depth there. Definitely a gamble as you said, though.

i saw ya bud! I've just not been home as much and I rather look over that stuff at my desktop than on my phone, sorry about that. I'll send you something this morning.

Saw your message, and sent a counter-offer! Sounds like we're close to the first trade being done in the Premier league!

Edit: and didn't mean you lol. You're one of the few that actually let me know what would make a trade work, along with Erasure and Mazre

First trade of the season! May finally have my WR1 situation figured out! Gonna be streaming RB2's for a chunk of the season, but it shouldn't be an issue for a few weeks

Edit: and if no one objects, imma go ahead and push the trade thru when the Thursday night game starts. Collusion obviously isn't happening, so I'm not sure why anyone would object

First trade of the season! May finally have my WR1 situation figured out! Gonna be streaming RB2's for a chunk of the season, but it shouldn't be an issue for a few weeks

What was the trade in your league?

In JGL3 the trade is

WR Larry Fitzgerald (ARI)
RB Charles Sims (TBB)

for

TE Greg Olsen (CAR)
RB Matt Jones (WAS)

Edit: and if no one objects, imma go ahead and push the trade thru when the Thursday night game starts. Collusion obviously isn't happening, so I'm not sure why anyone would object

rz3kKGJ.png

Not really. I like it!

Just dropped $45 to pick up Hurns and Ware. Probably overspent, but it's all fun and games, right?

Those are some healthy bids. I wanted Hurns too but he'd be redundant with Allen Robinson already on my team. Ware might end up being a steal if Charles can't stay healthy. Hope I didn't hold on to my FAAB for nothing.

Those are some healthy bids. I wanted Hurns too but he'd be redundant with Allen Robinson already on my team. Ware might end up being a steal if Charles can't stay healthy. Hope I didn't hold on to my FAAB for nothing.
It's my first year doing FAAB, so I'm not sure exactly how things will go down the stretch. If nothing else, this provides extra depth at WR and gives me an RB1/2 if Charles has any further injury concerns.

I saw Denver DST went for $20, so that makes me feel alright about the value I got from both players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom