• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League (F2P Fantasy Football) 2016 |OT| Make Fantasy Football Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked you in pick em. So good luck to your team!

Sweet, I won't let you down
KuGsj.gif

Fuck that Saints/Giants game. Thankfully, I made the decision to sit Stewart, but it's not like Snead is doing much either.

Matter of fact, just about all these early game performances suck.

I'm gonna be in the closest game this week at this rate. My team is not playing well. Probably should have played the Seahawks too.

Compbros

Kelvin Benjamin hasn't missed a beat. Owners of him are probably having a great day.

This guy. Glad I scooped him, thought about trading him but his value is just going up weekly and I'm probably gonna hold on. I like Gordon getting more work but not at the expense of a player getting hurt.

Hoping to have at least a 40 point lead going into tomorrow. Currently up 3. Hoping for at least 20 after the afternoon and 40 after tonight. Pretty sure 50 is insurmountable...so let's go for that.

Got screwed this week by my RBs being shit... Travis Benjamin, who I tried trading earlier and was denied, put up 26.80 points on my bench in the meantime

... and in my money league, got murdered because Moncrief got injured ;____;

wbsmcs

Got screwed this week by my RBs being shit... Travis Benjamin, who I tried trading earlier and was denied, put up 26.80 points on my bench in the meantime

... and in my money league, got murdered because Moncrief got injured ;____;

Your receivers had monster games though! And I picked the wrong 2 RBs on my team -_-

Mason Crosby could still hit some 50 yard FGs and get you the win!

Lacy passes 5.7 points then I played my optimum team(barring the Vikings don't get more than Baltimore's 12 on D).

Will probably need every point. Sitting my Seahawks offensive players was key to most likely winning the week. =)

Left Blount on my bench, and Woodhead gets hurt. Looks like if I win, I have Denver's defense and Eric Decker to thank.

I'm starting to get worried about Lacy. He's just not producing much anymore.

Left Blount on my bench, and Woodhead gets hurt. Looks like if I win, I have Denver's defense and Eric Decker to thank.

I'm starting to get worried about Lacy. He's just not producing much anymore.
Yeah no kidding about Lacy... Guess he still has some more weight to lose, although he's usually a slow starter anyways

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Compared to last week, it was night and day. I was worried about getting blown out by the same performance from your team.

It is crazy how stark the difference between last week and this week was. I thought this week was going to be a tough one, but I didn't expect this. All but one of my players came above their projection. With four of them coming in at less than five points.

Looks like my team wasn't the only one that really sucked this week though.

Compbros

Barring tremendously bad luck on my part I should go be 2-0 after tomorrow. Despite luck and cooper being subpar I got boosted by Kelvin's great performance and my def/kicker being double digit scorers.

Looks like all of the matchup have been decided except for Reigning champions vs Putin Karate Chop! Can Matthews/Langford/Philly D get 31 points! Tune in tomorrow for the exciting conclusion

Pulling for Jordan Matthews to score less than 4.2 points in GJL2. That Monte injury really hurt my chances. Either one of my bench WRs would've been a better play, especially Mike Wallace, who would've thought. Staring at 0-2 in both my leagues.

Up 30.78 points vs Langford, Matthews and Philly's D.

Gonna be real close. Wanted to be up at least 40. Don't think I'm gonna win.

My RBs suck besides CJ who did not play great today but still put up some points. I need Ivory to be back. Giants and Packers play callers are straight up god awful.

Almost dropped Vikes D to pick up Rudolph (which I'm shocked he's not on someone's team). Will be interesting to see if I would have won had I picked him up in Lacy's spot.

Up 30.78 points vs Langford, Matthews and Philly's D.

Gonna be real close. Wanted to be up at least 40. Don't think I'm gonna win.

My RBs suck besides CJ who did not play great today but still put up some points. I need Ivory to be back. Giants and Packers play callers are straight up god awful.

Almost dropped Vikes D to pick up Rudolph (which I'm shocked he's not on someone's team). Will be interesting to see if I would have won had I picked him up in Lacy's spot.
Man I don't think anyone is happy with their RB situation now, especially with something like a third of the RB starters today were injured

Compbros

RB looking so ugly right now. People spent a lot of money or drafted high a ton of players that just aren't producing. Gurley might be the most disappointing so far.

Man I don't think anyone is happy with their RB situation now, especially with something like a third of the RB starters today were injured

Nope. I have DeAngelo and Forte in my money league though, who have both served me exceptionally well.

RB looking so ugly right now. People spent a lot of money or drafted high a ton of players that just aren't producing. Gurley might be the most disappointing so far.

Yep, Gurley hurts. I mean, I wasted my money on Dez last year and came out alright overall, but still. Maybe LA will get their shit together. Probably not with Fisher running the show.

Pulling for Jordan Matthews to score less than 4.2 points in GJL2. That Monte injury really hurt my chances. Either one of my bench WRs would've been a better play, especially Mike Wallace, who would've thought. Staring at 0-2 in both my leagues.

Boo this man!

Compbros

Gurley and AP so far.

AP is up there in age, has been majorly injured before, had his starting qb injured preseason, had one bad game then injured his next game. Gurley has just looked bad.

Freeman has got to be a close third. Don't think anyone wanted to pay like $50 for a true RBBC member

Ugh. I drafted freeman last year in one league in like the 11th round and he carried me to the playoffs. This year I wasn't going over 22 dollars for him.

Well how many of my players are on the injury list this week?

Was I up against another 120+ point team?

Yes

Vyer

Looks like my Robinson gamble might not work well. Luckily my Sneed, Fuller and Melvin Gordon pickups might pay off decently.

wbsmcs

Spencer Ware, Diggs, Tevin Coleman, Crowell for a combined $12. Whewwww that helps dropping $38 on TY.

Still selling receivers in GFJL3

Evans
Hilton
Michael Floyd
Delanie Walker maybe

Spencer Ware, Diggs, Tevin Coleman, Crowell for a combined $12. Whewwww that helps dropping $38 on TY.

Still selling receivers in GFJL3

Evans
Hilton
Michael Floyd
Delanie Walker maybe

I'm buying! But looking at the injury report my pieces are "preowned"

wbsmcs

Holy shit, no wonder. Dude's team is a dumpster fire. Looks like he blew his whole budget on 3 players (Gronk/Elliot/Green), and they can't make up for the waiver wire tier players he has left

Can the commish auto set his lineup? I'm gonna give benefit of the doubt for now as he may have been busy Sunday morning when the Gronk news came out.

Can the commish auto set his lineup? I'm gonna give benefit of the doubt for now as he may have been busy Sunday morning when the Gronk news came out.

Yeah, looks like we can manually edit another team's lineup if needed, but when we should do that gets a bit tricky...

Compbros

Going for Stars and Scrubs in auction can really backfire. One injury or players constantly underperforming and your whole team falls apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom