• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League (F2P Fantasy Football) 2016 |OT| Make Fantasy Football Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
So looks like the list of people who haven't checked in yet are:

GJL Premier:
- Fletcher
- Mazre
- kelik
- cr_blah_blah

GJL2:
- LQX

GJL3:
- Frustrated_Grunt
- thebigmanjosh

LQX contacted me via email, just added his team name to OP. So this is more or less correct, waiting on team names for a few others as well.

When is the deadline for these holdouts to sign up? Don't know why it takes a week to do something that takes 5 seconds.

I wanted to give everyone the weekend before I sent a second round of invitations, which I will do today sometime for those who have not registered yet.

Here's who we're waiting on:

GJLP
- kelik

I saw you just posted, waiting for team registration and name, then GJLP will be set.

GJL2
- GatorBait
- smokeymicpot

One of you registered, but hasn't changed the team name, so I can't tell who it is. Both have either posted here or responded to PMs, so they're definitely active this year.

GJL3
- thebigmanjosh
- KingV

Haven't heard from thebigmanjosh at all. We may need a replacement until I hear otherwise. KingV has posted in here and responded to PM, just waiting for team registration and name.

Frustrated_Grunt, vphys, and ironmang were all already in the GJL3 league, and have not changed their team names from last year. Please post with the highlight tag if you intend to do so. vphys and ironmang have both posted in here, but Frustrated_Grunt has not, so that may be another potential open spot until I hear otherwise.

We're in pretty good shape. Still looking for someone to take over as commissioner for GJLP and GJL3; I just need to give someone permissions for the duration of the season since I can't control it without my team in there. You shouldn't really need to do any work since all settings, schedules, etc. will be preset.

Added my team name to GJL2: Cap's Kooky Quartet.

We're in pretty good shape. Still looking for someone to take over as commissioner for GJLP and GJL3; I just need to give someone permissions for the duration of the season since I can't control it without my team in there. You shouldn't really need to do any work since all settings, schedules, etc. will be preset.

If no one else wants it, I can do the commish duties again for the Premier league

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
I wanted to give everyone the weekend before I sent a second round of invitations, which I will do today sometime for those who have not registered yet.

GJLP
- kelik

I saw you just posted, waiting for team registration and name, then GJLP will be set.

GJL2
- GatorBait
- smokeymicpot

One of you registered, but hasn't changed the team name, so I can't tell who it is. Both have either posted here or responded to PMs, so they're definitely active this year.

GJL3
- thebigmanjosh
- KingV

Haven't heard from thebigmanjosh at all. We may need a replacement until I hear otherwise. KingV has posted in here and responded to PM, just waiting for team registration and name.

Frustrated_Grunt, vphys, and ironmang were all already in the GJL3 league, and have not changed their team names from last year. Please post with the highlight tag if you intend to do so. vphys and ironmang have both posted in here, but Frustrated_Grunt has not, so that may be another potential open spot until I hear otherwise.

I am logged in. Haven't changed my name yet it is under Michael's team.

If no one else wants it, I can do the commish duties again for the Premier league

No one else has volunteered, so that would most be appreciated. Did you have to use the commish tools during the season last year, out of curiosity?

I am logged in. Haven't changed my name yet it is under Michael's team.

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. Just post your team name here whenever you've settled on one. That means we're just waiting on GatorBait for GJL2.

Second round of invites will be sent out later tonight.

KingV

GJLP
- kelik

GJL2
- GatorBait
- smokeymicpot

GJL3
- thebigmanjosh
- KingV

I will register tonight when I get home and make it official.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Change ya name to 0-1 cause that's what you gonna be after week 1.

Trying to get the smack talk started.

Im good thank you though.

No one else has volunteered, so that would most be appreciated. Did you have to use the commish tools during the season last year, out of curiosity?

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. Just post your team name here whenever you've settled on one. That means we're just waiting on GatorBait for GJL2.

Will probably be Blair Walsh Project again.

Yeah there were a few cases where I had to use it, such as when someone dropped the wrong player. Overall I probably used the commish told 2-3 times

Yeah there were a few cases where I had to use it, such as when someone dropped the wrong player. Overall I probably used the commish told 2-3 times

Okay, that's about what I'd expect. Don't want to put anyone out by giving them this responsibility (I'd do it myself for the leagues I don't have a team, if I could).

Sent a second round of invites for our current holdouts. Just want to try to get all the leagues set up sooner rather than later, less of a headache for me. Thanks for the cooperation!

kelik

OK signed up in GJLP. Team name Kelika Beasts.

Posting on mobile so might have to change up the highlight tag later if it's a bit weird.

OK signed up in GJLP. Team name Kelika Beasts.

Posting on mobile so might have to change up the highlight tag later if it's a bit weird.

Much appreciated! GJLP has been filled. I'll double check the schedules, divisions, make sure thing everything looks right, then I'll be transferring the commish tools over to youngplaya21.

Still waiting for the last few to register, but I have heard from everyone listed either through this thread or through PM, so everything's looking great!

Sorry for the delay. New job, more hours, less fun

I'm keeping the same name as my short stint in GJL2. Hopefully I don't have work again so auto draft doesn't commit $75 to AD and Amari Cooper 🙌🏻

GJL3: Golden Tate Warriors

EDIT: dammit I'll be out of town this weekend on vacation. Lawd help me

Sorry for the delay. New job, more hours, less fun

I'm keeping the same name as my short stint in GJL2. Hopefully I don't have work again so auto draft doesn't commit $75 to AD and Amari Cooper 🙌🏻

GJL3: Golden Tate Warriors

EDIT: dammit I'll be out of town this weekend on vacation. Lawd help me

Added team name to OP. There's a mobile Yahoo Fantasy app so you can do the draft on your phone!

Would like to join if there are any openings!

Unfortunately, we don't have any spots open at the moment, but I'll put you at the top of the wait list in case we need more.

Where we currently stand:

GJLP: Full!

GJL2: Waiting on GatorBait to register, and smokeymicpot and sangreal to finalize team names.

GJL3: Full! Need someone to take over commish duties for duration of the season.

Coming up blank and don't want to hold you up so I'll just continue with last year's Shots Fired

No worries, you're at least registered. Just trying to make sure we get everyone in the league so we're not scrambling last minute. If you decide to change your name again, let me know!

I can finally post!

I'm already in GJL3, but just wanted to say hey here as well. MariOta not MariotA

Also, Outsider aren't you in GL3, why can't you be commish? Or are you just in it temporarily to let players in, and then you're dropping out to put us at an even number?

we need a 'In Memory of Arkos' somewhere in the OP. :p

I'll add something tonight!

I can finally post!

I'm already in GJL3, but just wanted to say hey here as well. MariOta not MariotA

Also, Outsider aren't you in GL3, why can't you be commish? Or are you just in it temporarily to let players in, and then you're dropping out to put us at an even number?

Welcome back from purgatory!

You got it right, my real team is actually in GJL3, I just have temporary teams in the other leagues to get all the settings correct and send the league invitations. Once someone takes over the commish tools, my team will be removed so that each league has 12.

I would love to join if a free spot opens up!

Added to wait list!

You got it right, my real team is actually in GJL3, I just have temporary teams in the other leagues to get all the settings correct and send the league invitations. Once someone takes over the commish tools, my team will be removed so that each league has 12.

I'd be happy to do it next year or something, but it seems like a bad idea this year since it's literally the first time I've played fantasy football :p

GatorBait

GJL2: Waiting on GatorBait to register, and smokeymicpot and sangreal to finalize team names.

I'm in. Sorry about the delay.

My team name is GJLP Bound. Just making a quick stop in GJL2 before moving up to the big leagues. I'm going to miss you all when I make it, but I'll never forget where I came from.

KingV

I'll add something tonight!

Welcome back from purgatory!

Added to wait list!

I have commished in real life before, and I'm willing to do it... But what does the commished actually need to do, it looks like the rules are already set.... Just pause the draft?

I haven't looked closely at the trade rules.

we need a 'In Memory of Arkos' somewhere in the OP. :p

Aaand done.

I'd be happy to do it next year or something, but it seems like a bad idea this year since it's literally the first time I've played fantasy football :p

All good. I'd strongly advise trying a mock draft before Sunday so you at least have an idea of what to expect. I'll add the info I sent in invites to the second post for easy reference for anyone participating this year.

I have commished in real life before, and I'm willing to do it... But what does the commished actually need to do, it looks like the rules are already set.... Just pause the draft?

I haven't looked closely at the trade rules.

I'd appreciate it if you would take over the duties for the season. You should pretty much be hands off the entire season - youngplaya21 said he used the tools sparingly least year, only really when someone dropped the wrong player by accident or something like that. Scoring settings are in all place, the draft will run on its own, trades are vetoed by league members, so you're really just there in case of emergency.
I'm in. Sorry about the delay.

My team name is GJLP Bound. Just making a quick stop in GJL2 before moving up to the big leagues. I'm going to miss you all when I make it, but I'll never forget where I came from.

Demotion to GJL3 confirmed. Probably. Maybe.

At long last, with your registration, EVERY LEAGUE IS FULL!

(Still waiting on a name change though, smokeymicpot, though I think you can do that anytime).

All good. I'd strongly advise trying a mock draft before Sunday so you at least have an idea of what to expect. I'll add the info I sent in invites to the second post for easy reference for anyone participating this year.

Thanks! I'll do my best. I'm actually in another Fantasy Football league with my cousin and some buddies this year for cash ($50 each) and we're drafting tomorrow night, but it's snake format so it should be relatively easy in comparison. I wish we were doing an auction though.

Thanks! I'll do my best. I'm actually in another Fantasy Football league with my cousin and some buddies this year for cash ($50 each) and we're drafting tomorrow night, but it's snake format so it should be relatively easy in comparison. I wish we were doing an auction though.

Last year was my first time experiencing an auction draft, and it's a game changer. Way more fun and interactive, and I think a better fit for our leagues in terms of fairness. Everyone gets a crack at every player!

Last year was my first time experiencing an auction draft, and it's a game changer. Way more fun and interactive, and I think a better fit for our leagues in terms of fairness. Everyone gets a crack at every player!

Yeah, after reading up on it I'd definitely prefer it, but I got outvoted in my other league ;)

KingV

Auction is fun for sure. I used to be in a money auction league with keepers and it was great.

I will gladly do the GLJ3 duties for the commish

Auction is fun for sure. I used to be in a money auction league with keepers and it was great.

I will gladly do the GLJ3 duties for the commish

Really appreciate you stepping up. I'll do a final pass over everything in GJLP and GJL3 tomorrow and take care of the commish transfers then.

ironmang

How is drafting in iphone been for anybody who has tried? I'll likely be in a car the whole time (riding not driving) so I'm interested in how reliable it is.

Ferny

How is drafting in iphone been for anybody who has tried? I'll likely be in a car the whole time (riding not driving) so I'm interested in how reliable it is.

Works very well. As long as you have just enough signal for browse, you'll be fine.

Vyer

Don't know how well auction drafts work, but standard drafts at least work perfectly fine

Based on the mock drafts I've done, it should be more than good enough. May wanna avoid letting the clock countdown to 0:01 before bidding on someone, but besides that you should be golden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom