• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I have found the best tasting cereal in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you all do this right after breakfast?

diabetes-blood-test.jpg

ryseing

PS, there is also a chocolate version of this. It's not quite as good... but it's also great.

Yeah, I normally eat either the chocolate or the honey versions. Not bad.

Do you all do this right after breakfast?

diabetes-blood-test.jpg

I can't eat in the morning if it isn't something sweet. I eat less than the serving size and have it with some fruit. Still not the healthiest thing in the world but it works.

TheBear

I used to eat cereal everyday for breakfast and would consequently have severe stomach cramps and explosive diahrrea around an hour later. Turns out lactose does not agree with me.
I would kill for a bowl of coco pops that didn't kill me.

mhayes86

I was expecting some trash tier cereal so I could respond with "That's not how you spell...". But you know what, those actually sound interesting enough to try out.

Ryuukan

tried a bowl just now as a late night snack

taste was nice, but they deteriorate very quickly in the milk into an unpleasant mush texture
was also a bit too sweet for me

I'll finish the box eventually, but I probably wouldn't buy them again

Vex_

Banned
Op that's GARBAGE and it dries your mouth out. If you drench it in milk it justbreaks apart in milk and the milk tastes like it had dirt mixed in it.

Absolute GARBAGE cereal

Toast crunch is also garbage as fuck. Milk washes off/out all taste and your left with what is essentially a soggy honeycomb knock off.

It's not Resses Puffs, but I'll give it try if I find a coupon.
This is absolute gutter trash. And your opinion is garbage. Reese's puffs fall victim to "lost taste" very quickly in milk. These nasty balls of fake peanut butter and chocolate taste like someome is feeding you doggie food with sweetner mixed in it.

Tastes like sweet garbage.

I love NV's granola bars, haven't tried their cereals though (don't think I ever seen them)
I only eat muesli these days. Smh at all these sugary kids' cereals..

Gnome

Oatmeal with 1 tbsp of honey, a handful of raisins, a tsp of butter, some almond milk, and a handful of crushed walnuts on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom