• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I have found the best tasting cereal in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiggles

Banned
No, because that would be Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Clusters. So sickly sweet though. Lashings of cold milk just adds to the so-bad-it's-good nature of this product.

Ha ha - before posting this I saw jiggles chose the same cereal. I stopped buying them - it's a one-trip road to obesity once you start down this dark path.

Oh, for sure. I don't buy them, except as an annual-ish treat.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
The lack of Peanut butter Captain crunch is criminal in this thread.

It was my cereal of choice, this was before I got diabetes and realized that all cereal is like 30+ carbs for 1/3 or 1/2 cup before you even add milk.

Lol madness

See, when I became pre-diabetic, I started eating a healthier breakfast. Take a couple Snickers bars, cut 'em up, throw 'em in a bowl, add milk.

SOOOOO satisfying. And the milk afterwards? Bruh....

Monocle

THOSE RESILIENT NUTS PASSED THROUGH MY CANALS LIKE BOLTS CROSSING A PASSING BOAT
LMAO

Did your face look like this?

6oDEib7.jpg

>:)

nnieEP2.jpg

What I expected - Cinnamon Toast Crunch in star shapes.

What I got - HOLY SHIT it's almost like a cereal straight outta the 80s. The taste, texture, everything about it. Dare I say it's superior to CTC? Indeed it is.

Everyone who doesn't say Frosted Mini-Wheats are the best tasting cereal is so wrong

Y'all would be in the running for the world record for highest concentrated amount of wrong in a single statement

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Just eat a bowl of candy or cookies. It's essentially the same as most cereals posted in this thread.

(Not saying they're not good. But yeah. You're eating candy and cookies for breakfast.)

What I expected - Cinnamon Toast Crunch in star shapes.

What I got - HOLY SHIT it's almost like a cereal straight outta the 80s. The taste, texture, everything about it. Dare I say it's superior to CTC? Indeed it is.

4Ero4ry.gif

Challenge accepted. I need to find a box of this.

Linkura

That looks pretty tasty, but 13g of sugar is too much. I'm currently buying Kashi Heart to Heart Warm Cinnamon. Pretty good for only 5g of sugar.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
I wish i could eat cereal like i used to. Carbs are killer and milk makes me break out.

Maybe if a cereal was low carb with almond or soy milk.

Objectively wrong, OP.

FTC.1.jpg

Haven't had it since I was a child though. Guess that makes sense why I hardly ever eat cereal, how could anything compare???

BadHand

You're all wrong. Everyone is wrong. Except for me. I am right. It's these:

kellogg-s-crunchy-nutavsb4.jpg

Besides the insane taste, they're supremely filling. The most satisfying breakfast a human can have.

Almost right - the variety with the chocolate curls are the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom