• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

InFAMOUS [Mafia] [OT] No Good Karma...

DAY 3 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

isaacnukem (7) 2 more votes to majority
WaffleTaco 1724
Zippedpinhead 1802
Flame_AC 2070
Kalor 2080
OceanicAir 2089
Lone_Prodigy 2101
Kawl_USC 2102

cabot (5)
Blargonaut 1733 1791
Kyanrute 1747 1889
Blargonaut 1919 2048
*Splinter 2044
Swamped 2051
Ri'Orius 2085
Kawl_USC 2090 2102
isaacnukem 2091
Kyanrute 2099

Bronx-Man (1)
cabot 1700

Lone_Prodigy (1)
SkyOdin 2062

Blargonaut (1)
Zeusy 2072

Zippedpinhead (0): isaacnukem 1989 2091

Flame_AC (0): SkyOdin 2031 2062

Ri'Orius (0): Kalor 1699 2080

Kyanrute (0): Blargonaut 1794 1919

Kalor (0): Kawl_USC 2005 2090

No active vote for Day 3: Blargonaut (has previously voted), Bronx-Man

Day 3 Postcount: *Splinter 22, Blargonaut 95, Bronx-Man 10, cabot 66, Flame_AC 23, isaacnukem 15, Kalor 13, Kawl_USC 12, Kyanrute 48, Lone_Prodigy 9, OceanicAir 11, Ri'Orius 11, SkyOdin 21, Swamped 8, WaffleTaco 15, Zeusy 7, Zippedpinhead 9

Day 3 ends:
pin_1502661600.png

Automated vote tally here

9 votes for majority

Ri'Orius

Why cabot? You didn't even mention his name in your last post.

Well, I did (unless by "last post" you mean the throwaway with vote tally and blender comment; but the one before that I mentioned him).

But to answer your question: to try to keep the numbers even-ish. When I was first wondering why you switched your vote D1, it occurred to me that perhaps you were trying to stir the pot and bait scum into moving. Figured it was worth a shot.

Unfortunately, it looks like the only people joining me on the cabot train are a confirmed town and a self-defense vote. Not much of a scum read available there.

Hmmm, but now Kyan joins the fray. Interesting... interesting... I don't have a strong opinion on either, so from here on out my plan is to do what I can to avoid a tie. Gotta get someone flipped. So I think:

Vote: isaacnukem

My problem is that there is a block of players that fall into a void of blurriness.

vote: isaacnukem

Out of the two candidates that seem to be out there, I'd rather keep cabot around because I trust him a bit more and also because we'd have next to no discussion in the next phase otherwise lol
Ah, the good old I know this person so let's vote the noob out. Why depend on cabot to drive the discussion? Town needs everyone to do that.

isaacnukem (8) 1 more vote to majority
WaffleTaco 1724
Zippedpinhead 1802
Flame_AC 2070
Kalor 2080
OceanicAir 2089
Lone_Prodigy 2101
Kawl_USC 2102
Ri'Orius 2106

cabot (4)
Blargonaut 1733 1791
Kyanrute 1747 1889
Blargonaut 1919 2048
*Splinter 2044
Swamped 2051
Ri'Orius 2085 2106
Kawl_USC 2090 2102
isaacnukem 2091
Kyanrute 2099

Bronx-Man (1)
cabot 1700

Lone_Prodigy (1)
SkyOdin 2062

Blargonaut (1)
Zeusy 2072

Day 3 Postcount: *Splinter 22, Blargonaut 95, Bronx-Man 10, cabot 66, Flame_AC 23, isaacnukem 16, Kalor 13, Kawl_USC 12, Kyanrute 48, Lone_Prodigy 9, OceanicAir 11, Ri'Orius 12, SkyOdin 22, Swamped 8, WaffleTaco 15, Zeusy 7, Zippedpinhead 9

Day 3 ends:
pin_1502661600.png

9 votes for majority

My vote wagon is a veritable who's who of suspected people from the past three days. Good place to start looking when I flip.

I am sorry I haven't contributed much but for what it's worth I thought most of you can still pull it through for town even though most people are ironically nailing me down because of my participation when theirs when scrutinized is probably more glaring.

Ah, the good old I know this person so let's vote the noob out. Why depend on cabot to drive the discussion? Town needs everyone to do that.
I'm not even sure I've played with cabot a significant number of times, if at all. You, along with 4-5 other players have fallen into a dead zone more or less where I don't really know much about them. If it was you vs. someone else I might vote differently.

And this town isn't exactly stepping up to the plate and I can barely rely on myself to push the discussion.

SkyOdin

My vote wagon is a veritable who's who of suspected people from the past three days. Good place to start looking when I flip.

I am sorry I haven't contributed much but for what it's worth I thought most of you can still pull it through for town even though most people are ironically nailing me down because of my participation when theirs when scrutinized is probably more glaring.
I am inclined to agree with you, and if you flip town I will definitly look into it.

Kalor

Well, I did (unless by "last post" you mean the throwaway with vote tally and blender comment; but the one before that I mentioned him).

But to answer your question: to try to keep the numbers even-ish. When I was first wondering why you switched your vote D1, it occurred to me that perhaps you were trying to stir the pot and bait scum into moving. Figured it was worth a shot.

Unfortunately, it looks like the only people joining me on the cabot train are a confirmed town and a self-defense vote. Not much of a scum read available there.

Hmmm, but now Kyan joins the fray. Interesting... interesting... I don't have a strong opinion on either, so from here on out my plan is to do what I can to avoid a tie. Gotta get someone flipped. So I think:

Vote: isaacnukem

So you switched your vote because the Cabot one wasn't working out?

isaacnukem (7) 2 more votes to majority
WaffleTaco 1724
Zippedpinhead 1802
Flame_AC 2070
Kalor 2080
OceanicAir 2089
Lone_Prodigy 2101
Kawl_USC 2102 2114
Ri'Orius 2106

cabot (5)
Blargonaut 1733 1791
Kyanrute 1747 1889
Blargonaut 1919 2048
*Splinter 2044
Swamped 2051
Ri'Orius 2085 2106
Kawl_USC 2090 2102
isaacnukem 2091
Kyanrute 2099
Kawl_USC 2114

Bronx-Man (1)
cabot 1700

Lone_Prodigy (1)
SkyOdin 2062

Blargonaut (1)
Zeusy 2072

Day 3 Postcount: *Splinter 22, Blargonaut 95, Bronx-Man 10, cabot 66, Flame_AC 23, isaacnukem 19, Kalor 15, Kawl_USC 13, Kyanrute 48, Lone_Prodigy 9, OceanicAir 12, Ri'Orius 12, SkyOdin 23, Swamped 8, WaffleTaco 15, Zeusy 7, Zippedpinhead 9

Day 3 ends:
pin_1502661600.png

9 votes for majority

Who are your top suspects?

I am going to sing the doom song now. Doom, doo, doo, doom, doom. Probably got the lyrics wrong. Doom, doom.

Oh yeah, I promise to finish Infamous after this. Something I've been looking forward to.

DAY 3 FINAL VOTE TALLY:

isaacnukem (7)
WaffleTaco 1724
Zippedpinhead 1802
Flame_AC 2070
Kalor 2080
OceanicAir 2089
Lone_Prodigy 2101
Kawl_USC 2102 2114
Ri'Orius 2106

cabot (5)
Blargonaut 1733 1791
Kyanrute 1747 1889
Blargonaut 1919 2048
*Splinter 2044
Swamped 2051
Ri'Orius 2085 2106
Kawl_USC 2090 2102
isaacnukem 2091
Kyanrute 2099
Kawl_USC 2114

Bronx-Man (1)
cabot 1700

Lone_Prodigy (1)
SkyOdin 2062

Blargonaut (1)
Zeusy 2072

Day 3 Postcount: *Splinter 22, Blargonaut 95, Bronx-Man 10, cabot 66, Flame_AC 23, isaacnukem 22, Kalor 15, Kawl_USC 13, Kyanrute 48, Lone_Prodigy 10, OceanicAir 12, Ri'Orius 12, SkyOdin 23, Swamped 8, WaffleTaco 15, Zeusy 7, Zippedpinhead 9

a fierce fruity animal will deal with your underlined players

9 votes for majority

isaacnukem has died.

He was a ...

Seattle Hipster A.K.A Vanilla Town

Congratulations! Seattle welcomes you. You are town. So, the downside is you’re a hipster and only have the ability to VOTE, but, least you’re not scum. You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

The game thread is HERE.

qSo3zVq.jpg

Night 3 Begins

DAY 4 BEGINS iN
pin_1502834400.png

Please make sure all Night Actions are submitted to me two hours before deadline. Thank you.

cabot

And then he said 'guys, why is boardwalk empire so good?'

'Omar, that's why! Hahahahahaha'

The worst. Truly the worst.

OHzfR6y.jpg

Another one is gone.

Disappeared in the night.

You can't be certain anyone will be there to take their place.

Who would be willing to help you?

(More enemies than friends…)

Harsh but a fair commentary. People just didn't like you, D.

Kawl_USC has died.

Seattle Hipster A.K.A Vanilla Town

Congratulations! Seattle welcomes you.You are town. So, the downside is you’re a hipster and only have the ability to VOTE, but, least you’re not scum. You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

The game thread is HERE.
_____

Day 4 Begins

DAY ENDS iN...

pin_1503093600.png

cabot

I won't lie the Turn to Isaac at the end of the last day phase was bizarre and makes me look fairly bad.

I've done my calculations. You can lynch me and be okay. Good luck.

cabot

I did a worse case scenario of two kills a night and mislynch and we still got to day 7. You can kill me. But you better start deciding who's scum pretty soon

cabot

VOTE:Swamped

I scum read TheG, I scum read swamped when she subbed in, nothing has changed.

Is Bronx man more likely. To be scum than swamped? Get back to you on that one

Kalor

Looking at the day end, Ri'orius's votes were real weird. He voted for Cabot despite saying in the post prior he was sketchy but not scummy and then changed his vote because the momentum wasn't behind him. It feels like he thought the bandwagon would be on Cabot but then switched whenever the Isaac votes started coming in.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I would say Swamped and/or Bronx is probably Scum. Bronx is especially, I dont remember him being involved in anything and he has more posts than me!

SkyOdin

At this point, I am inclined to think that the second kill on Night 1 was a one-off power of some sort, as opposed to a serial killer or such. Perhaps we do have a paranoid gun owner or similar role. If there is a second killer, they may have limited shots.

I won't lie the Turn to Isaac at the end of the last day phase was bizarre and makes me look fairly bad.

I've done my calculations. You can lynch me and be okay. Good luck.

I'll just reinforce that with one kill we are very much fine, do not think we're in a terrible spot.

I did a worse case scenario of two kills a night and mislynch and we still got to day 7. You can kill me. But you better start deciding who's scum pretty soon
All of this "it's okay to kill me" chat is really wierd, cabot. If you are town, then we shouldn't kill you. If you are scum, we are definitely going to kill you.
I think at most one scum was on the Isaac train, there was no reason. Not to lynch me yesterday
Why would there be only one at most? And if so, where are the rest?

For now though:

Vote: Lone Prodigy

I have noticed that your "post only ten posts each day" plan is still in effect, LP. Your response to my accusation at the end of day 3 were evasive at best, too.

Ri'Orius

Not entirely?

It never hurts to explain your thoughts and reasons.

Mobile typing painful.

There was a theory being thrown around yesterday that CCS redirected Kyan into AB, hence the night kill. Now that N1's double kill is the exception, the theory seems solid enough to act on. IMO.

Well... I guess I was wrong and isaacnukem really was just being silly.

I could get behind a swamped vote. I had reservations behind TheG and now swamped isn't doing much to alleviate those concerns.

On the other hand I think Cabot and skyodin might be scum.

For now though:

Vote: Lone Prodigy

I have noticed that your "post only ten posts each day" plan is still in effect, LP. Your response to my accusation at the end of day 3 were evasive at best, too.

We're on Day 4 and this is your best lead?

When a day starts and I'm not dead (and town hasn't lost), I consider that a win.

If you want to lynch me for my non-reaction to a non-event, then all the power to you.

SkyOdin

Mobile typing painful.

There was a theory being thrown around yesterday that CCS redirected Kyan into AB, hence the night kill. Now that N1's double kill is the exception, the theory seems solid enough to act on. IMO.
That is a really weak basis for voting for Kyan, considering it is built off of wild speculation. CCS never even wavered on his claim that he redirected Kyanrute's action towards cabot.

Do you have any other reason to suspect Kyanrute is scum? Are his votes suspicious? Do any of his posts give you bad vibes?

SkyOdin

We're on Day 4 and this is your best lead?

When a day starts and I'm not dead (and town hasn't lost), I consider that a win.

If you want to lynch me for my non-reaction to a non-event, then all the power to you.
Who are your top scum? Who are your top town? Why are you intentionally making a small number of posts every day phase?

Bronx-Man

Banned
Lone. I wasn't really paying attention on Isaac enough to be completely confident of a vote on him and I still believe Cabot is town.

Top Bottom