• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Into the Badlands |S2| Live Action Anime w/ Chi Warrior Megazord | Sundays on AMC

tirminyl

Just watched the first episode of S2 and it dawned on me that I must have missed an episode or two of S1 because I was a bit lost, lol. That S1 30 min fight video caught me up.

That stair climb with Black Widow was amazing. She is perfection. I love the berzerk slash scene they gave her again.

Let's go episode 2.

Holy shit this music track is awesome.

Just watched the first episode of S2 and it dawned on me that I must have missed an episode or two of S1 because I was a bit lost, lol. That S1 30 min fight video caught me up.

That stair climb with Black Widow was amazing. She is perfection. I love the berzerk slash scene they gave her again.

Let's go episode 2.

Yeah, she's great.

"Nice try Tinkerbell" lol

Heh, calling her out for that slaughter. But also some tough advice.

Good to have this guy back. His character is a tough guy to read in this show.

I know breaking that bowl was just to show his anger, but I couldn't help but think "Isn't she going to make him clean up that mess?". You ain't just going to break my shit and leave.

Quinn's like WTF you doin'
And....oh boy... still being creepy.

Hahahaha knew he'd get up, sure it's the last time bro :D

If you completely edited out MK it would only improve the show.

I think his avatar and anime plot line these last two eps has been pretty good.

Top Bottom