• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

I stand by what I said before. I think the match will be booked to make Reigns look unbeatable. Then, right when he is about to win, he'll get screwed by Triple H. Allows them to make him look strong without getting the belt while also setting up a top Summerslam match.

Sblargh

Banned
I keep my mantra that Reigns should forever be in a tag team. Give him and his +1 a long ass tag title reign. If all he can do is hot tag into a superman punch and a spear, then put him into an enviroment where this makes sense.

UberTag

I stand by what I said before. I think the match will be booked to make Reigns look unbeatable. Then, right when he is about to win, he'll get screwed by Triple H. Allows them to make him look strong without getting the belt while also setting up a top Summerslam match.
Congratulations for identifying the obvious booking angle. You get a cookie.

I thought it's been good for the past couple of weeks. No more of the Bryan/Kane/Brie BS.
They booked D.Brine that way because they wanted his reign to fail.
They're hardcore pushing Reigns for his upcoming "Greatest Match of All-Time" with Triple H at Summerslam so they're booking him as a competent opponent.

Heel

I'd embrace any scenario in which Daniel Bryan regains the titles before SummerSlam, only to be destroyed by Brock. I don't think that's in the cards, though.

charsace

Honestly though, after the way Cena won and no sold the absolute beating Lesnar put on him, Cena owes him massively.

They had to stop the match to glue Cena back together and Cena shit all over the booking.

Do you notice how him and Brock haven't worked together again? Because rumor is Brock wanted to fuck Cena up because the original plan was for Cena to win, but also leave on a stretcher or something like that. The WWE wouldn't put Cena in the ring with Brock again who is known to stiff guys who bullshit him. Brock would make sure Cena would leave the ring on a stretcher, probably piss stained shorts, if they have another match.

Pretty much. It's amazing how many smark fans are way more gullible and markish than the actual marks. I wonder how many people think Vickie throwing Steph into the shit was a SHOOT and it left Steph legit shook.

because smarks want to be the first ones to figure out what's a shoot so they can say to the marks "that's a shoot, i knew as soon as it happened". pack of fuckin mouth breathing cunts.

dream

Do you notice how him and Brock haven't worked together again? Because rumor is Brock wanted to fuck Cena up because the original plan was for Cena to win, but also leave on a stretcher or something like that. The WWE wouldn't put Cena in the ring with Brock again who is known to stiff guys who bullshit him. Brock would make sure Cena would leave the ring on a stretcher, probably piss stained shorts, if they have another match.

Jesus christ chars

Handicapping;

ADR 0%- Why is he in this? Seriously why?

Cesaro 2.5%- Not yet ready to carry the company but could maybe see a Brock feud with him if he does win.

Sheamus 2.5%- I'd give him a lot better chance if he were heel. But he's not. Could make for a bland transitional face run.

Kane 10%- Ugh. They had him as a surprise entrant and also ending Raw. Unforunatelu could see them giving up the belt to then give up to a healthy Bryan if he's healthy at the next ppv.

Bray Wyatt 15%- The most deserving IMO. Also makes the most sense for a feud with Bryan even if we've seen it before. Wyatts walk out with all of the gold at the ppv? Make it happen.

Roman Reigns 20%- he's not nearly ready. But that doesn't seem to be stopping wwe from pushing h to the moon so who knows. I'm guessing rather than win though he will dominate the whole match and lose at the end.

Randy Orton 24%- Makes the most sense as a heel transitional champ. And he never got pinned to lose his last reign.

Cena 26%- cenawinslol

Got to compliment WWE for making this so unpredictable however. Not often are their results so hard to guess.

Heel

I need dream to go through each and every suspected shoot on RAW and let us know if they were real or not. Especially Cameron and Paige.

Vylash

Seeing this would justify 6 years of the network, let alone 6 months

Gorillaz

Until RVD SWERVED everyone and mentioned almost killing HHH in the EC.

#Shoot

#RealToMeDammit
Were in the reality era now baby

it's all real and shoots from here on out

damn I want to see this

Alucard

Banned
MitB card is:

-MITB ladder
-Champ ladder
-Paige vs Naomi
-Rusev vs Big E
-Usos vs Wyatts

Anything else? Really small card especially when two of those matches should be quick.

Big E vs Rusev was surprisingly great last time(and quick). Don't mind seeing it again

That's a...really shitty card. I'm sure the actual ladder match will probably be good, though.

because smarks want to be the first ones to figure out what's a shoot so they can say to the marks "that's a shoot, i knew as soon as it happened". pack of fuckin mouth breathing cunts.

I like the ones who think Punk ever comes back for a non-money-related reason

Literally the smartest guy for knowing when to leave

For the record, Brock stiffed Cena pretty hard in that match in the first place. Busted him open the hard way early with some ground and pound and as I keep mentioning, they literally had to stop the match to glue Cena back together. I mean, if that wasn't Brock working stiff, I'm not sure how Brock working stiff would be distinguishable from Brock getting the better of an opponent back in the UFC.

Alucard

Banned
A shitty card? All of those matches have potential to be good or great.

It's five matches. Five.

I have no doubt that the matches themselves could/will be good, but if I'm a fan who's on the fence with this PPV, I'm not buying it based on these five matches.

Builds:
Wyatts vs. Usos - Usos are friends of Cena, so Wyatts must crush them. Usos win.
Rusev vs. Big E - Preacher E doesn't like Rusev talking smack about 'merica. Rusev wins.
Naomi vs. Paige - Where did this come from? Paige retains.
Contract ladder - Rollins FTW. Good heat between him and Ambrose.
Title ladder - Cena wins LOL.

Vylash

It's five matches. Five.

I have no doubt that the matches themselves could/will be good, but if I'm a fan who's on the fence with this PPV, I'm not buying it based on these five matches.

Builds:
Wyatts vs. Usos - Usos are friends of Cena, so Wyatts must crush them. Usos win.
Rusev vs. Big E - Preacher E doesn't like Rusev talking smack about 'merica. Rusev wins.
Naomi vs. Paige - Where did this come from? Paige retains.
Contract ladder - Rollins FTW.
Title ladder - Cena wins LOL.

Non title victory on Main Event

Both Paige and Cameron were guest commentators. I leave the rest to your imagination...

ibiBPrPhzo2Ced.gif

Top Bottom