• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid V Day one and Collectors editions announced

Jb

Of all the cool physical bonuses they could have included they chose a a fucking bionic arm statue? Come on guys.

This however
Behind the Scenes Documentary & Trailers Blu-ray Disc

makes me very happy.

eFKac

B_QlOjbUQAErRKg.jpg

Me gusta

The console looks kind of good, but I'd say that's a fairly underwhelming CE.

Day One edition is chuckle worthy too, but I get the urge to fight second hand and encourage pre orders.

For a second there I thought the CE was going to have Metal Gear Rex DLC, that would have really sucked to have missed out on!

Mr_L

Alright, so where's the info on the NA CE? I'm probably gonna buy this thing because I'm a sucker for MGS. That behind-the-scenes disc is a nice incentive on top of everything else.

SerTapTap

Pretty nice controller design other than the red arrows. Dont' need another PS4 with the 20th anniversary one around, but it's way better than those "gold paint on the HDD cover" ones.

Rex hat?

Sold.

Oh, that's what that is. Sadly that's one of the better items.

Corgi

Banned
wait a fucking second... never saw the connection until now... but is snake's robot arm in this game... Zadornov's from PW?

rocketpeace.gif

Heartfyre

Considering how maddeningly expensive the standard edition is, I guess I'll go with the Collector's Edition, despite there not being much that makes me excited about it. I won't pretend to anyone that I'm getting better value but...I'll pretend to myself that I'm getting better value.

Loakum

Banned
Looks like another Collector's Edition I can add to my pre order list. I'm getting it for the steel book cover. I'm not feeling that metal hand. I would had preferred a Venom Snake figure.

I can't seem to find it on any retailer, just checking but has it yet to go up on any site for sale?

It would suck if it's exclusive to some retailer and then quickly bought by people just to sell on Ebay. :/

Gonna wait for the one that bundles Ground Zeroes. I know you can get it for cheap now, so really a case of waiting for the inevitable complete Substance/Subsistence version.

BBboy20

DLC items :
Adam-ska Special Handgun
Personal Ballistic Shield (Silver)
Cardboard Box (Wetland)
Fatigues (Blue Urban Snake Costume)
METAL GEAR ONLINE XP BOOST
WEAPON & SHIELD PACK: Windurger S333 Combat Special Revolver, Adam-ska Special Handgun, Maschinen aktische Pistole 5 Weiss Special Handgun, Rasp Short-Barreled Shotgun Gold, Personal Ballistic Shield (Olive Drab) Personal Ballistic Shield (Silver), Personal Ballistic Shield (White), Personal Ballistic Shield, (Gold)
CARDBOARD BOXES: Cardboard Box (Rocky Terrain), Cardboard Box (All-Purpose Dryland), Cardboard Box (Wetland)
SNAKE COSTUMES: Fatigues (Black Ocelot), Fatigues (Gray Urban), Fatigues (Blue Urban), Fatigues (All-Purpose Dryland)
Other: VENOM SNAKE' Emblem
METAL GEAR ONLINE XP BOOST
MGO Items: Metal Gear Rex Helmet, AM MRS-4 GOLD Assault Rifle, WU S. PISTOL GOLD
Oh Metal Gear...

Top Bottom