• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

I used to be really good at minesweeper. Although on the hardest level it will often come down to a coin flip at the end. That fucking sucks when you get it all the way to the end and have to guess cuz it could be either of the last two.

hoping mma gaf can help me solve a puzzle:

for the jonny bones jones fight i'm going to be in france. i'm guessing the hotel won't have ufc and there probably won't be bars open at 3 am where i'll be. hoping i can still watch it on my ipad or computer. is there a legit way to do this or will i be region blocked? seems like the ufc used to have "an app for that" but it doesn't seem to exist anymore (see dead link at: http://www.ufc.com/news/ufc-ipad-iphone).

going to be brutal sitting through that mostly horrible card at 4 am waiting for the ME but hey

lol UFC is so behind the curve when it comes to iPad and iPhone stuff that it's hilarious. However, I do believe that France is one of the countries where they enable UFC.com or UFC.tv to stream all of their events for free. I know they do this in Germany for sure..

I'm not going to have a ps3 after next week. I don't use it anymore so I am done.

I would probably just replace mine with a Roku box if I didn't want BluRays. I bought Batman Arkham City and Uncharted 3 for $30 each on Black Friday and haven't' touched either (aside from a couple hours of U3).

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Wait. They make things that play Blue Ray discs that ARENT ps3's?? (ie why the hell did you buy one?)

My parents bought one. No idea why. I'm pretty sure they don't own a single BD movie either.

But at least they didn't buy a Blu-ray software player...

ShaneB

Well at least now, this thread actually IS an insular community in order to warrant being where it is lol

Is there a count of how many of us post in this thread? I mean, it can't be more than like 10 of us, and I say us loosely because even I barely post and let you goons go to town with your ramblings and gif fun. lol

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Is there a count of how many of us post in this thread? I mean, it can't be more than like 10 of us, and I say us loosely because even I barely post and let you goons go to town with your ramblings and gif fun. lol

Click the number of replies to a topic and it'll show everybody who posted and their post count.

ShaneB

Click the number of replies to a topic and it'll show everybody who posted and their post count.

Yeah I know that, the wall of shame as it's regularly known. lol

edit: yeah, it's actually more people than I realize after doublechecking. It's just that the gulf between the top 5 is so insane compared to the rest.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
edit: yeah, it's actually more people than I realize after doublechecking. It's just that the gulf between the top 5 is so insane compared to the rest.

I'm in the top 20. All is good. Now it's time to break into the top 10 with some can-crushing posts.

Heel

So Heel is our Flair? I call bs.

ArnAnderson012.jpg

The hardest working poster in the business today.

A washed up bum begging for money? What doesn't fit? :p

Why hate on the GOAT? I'm beginning to see a pattern friend. :)

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
UFC legend Din Thomas will be fighting at a local show near me this weekend.

Always felt like he got screwed over by the UFC. He was doing very well against Kenflo when he blew out his knee. He came back after like 15 month layoff and they threw him straight to the wolves and then cut him when he lost.

Post count right? How the fuck do I have 275? Mind blown and all that.
That sounds about right to me. You post enough for me to know who you are but not that much. Actually, I'm surprised you have more posts than the users right below your name.

I'm surprised I'm in the top 10.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
That sounds about right to me. You post enough for me to know who you are but not that much. Actually, I'm surprised you have more posts than the users right below your name.

I'm surprised I'm in the top 10.
That's the thing I only occasionally drop a comment or two, most of the time I'm lurking. I also would've thought those under me would have more considering I recognize them all and often.

Heel

I post when it matters dang it. Quality over quantity. Like this profound post stating that fact.

My Stockton Slap posting style says otherwise, brah. It all adds up.

Though I'd gladly give some of my pie to BigKaboom2, if you know what I mean.

ShaneB

you need to post more brah if you want to steer the direction of an entire thread.

Heh, it's more my nature to just add my comments here and there and just enjoying being around the discussion instead of actually leading it. I guess I've always been like that, I guess I have made some rants lately in the NHL playoff thread, so maybe I just don't know as much MMA as you folks do. lol

My Stockton Slap posting style says otherwise, brah. It all adds up.

Though I'd gladly give some of my pie to BigKaboom2, if you know what I mean.

I'm just swinging the occasional haymaker, and hoping one of em hits :(

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
If he doesn't take it, I have no interest in watching him fight ever again. This is his last chance at the big show.

edit: so Bellator can match, but can he reject Bellator's matching? It appears so but he'd have to wait for the matching period to end. This is annoying, who does Bellator think they are?

Top Bottom