• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 17 EASHL (PS4) | DISALLOWED GOAL SCORERS

Oshimai

So I played around with the new GIF function in Share Factory. Here are some highlights from last night.

Go Ahead
WzlYpxr.gif

Dish Behind the Defence
XkLCFOt.gif

Intentionally Wide
4xx9yZx.gif

Five Alive
WCNiSsn.gif

Good games last night.

Stat!

8:30 is good. Pretty beefy patch overall.

I'm also glad they're adding more goalie equipment as well.

Im on and ready whenever

Patch looks interesting in that they are making a large amount of goalie tweaks at once. I hope they tested well b/c i feel goalies are in a pretty good place in EASHL at least and would hate if they unintentionally made things worse

Stat!

Im on and ready whenever

Patch looks interesting in that they are making a large amount of goalie tweaks at once. I hope they tested well b/c i feel goalies are in a pretty good place in EASHL at least and would hate if they unintentionally made things worse

Im just about to get on. Cleaning up dinner.

And I totally agree. I don't want them to fix a bunch of the "easier" goals but create another 5 that are harder to defend/easier to score.

RE: Oshi's PSN message today

Im fine w Oshi doing the jersey and arena customization at some point, but I think we promised Delryk he could next month if he wants to

Stat!

RE: Oshi's PSN message today

Im fine w Oshi doing the jersey and arena customization at some point, but I think we promised Delryk he could next month if he wants to

Im good with whatever as long as it isn't ugly. If its ugly, its vetoed.

*Cue "But we didn't before jokes*

Also, tried to respond earlier to Oshi but wouldn't work? Dont really know why. Was PSN down?

Top Bottom