• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 17 EASHL (PS4) | DISALLOWED GOAL SCORERS

Surely, we can get at least 2 other gentlemen to join me to play some EASHL games tonight????????????
I have some work to do after I teach tonight, 9 Ct is the latest I plan to do that but I'll try and get done sooner. I haven't touched this all month and I hate that.

Going out of town for work Wednesday-Saturday as well...then homefree after

I have some work to do after I teach tonight, 9 Ct is the latest I plan to do that but I'll try and get done sooner. I haven't touched this all month and I hate that.

Going out of town for work Wednesday-Saturday as well...then homefree after

Handle your business, the game will be here whenever you have time for it.

Were not going to kick you off the club for inactivity or anything.

Handle your business, the game will be here whenever you have time for it.

Were not going to kick you off the club for inactivity or anything.

Thanks, just wanted you guys to know why I'm not around sometimes, I just feel bad for not being around when the rest of yall are.

Stat!

Thanks, just wanted you guys to know why I'm not around sometimes, I just feel bad for not being around when the rest of yall are.

I second with Vis. We miss you, and we can't wait for you to come back but we understand life. Well, Vis does. I don't.

Im playing bf1 with one of my friends for the next hour or so. Prob ready to play after 8:30pm

Im rdy whenever we get another :)

Im down!

Delryk

NHL tonight? No Leafs, no flyers.

was errands night with the wife.. lol groceries, got an appointment for my new snow tires and shit.. was a good night...

can't play tonight... going to the Habs-LIghtning game (GO STAMKOS GO)... hopefully going to see Habs lose their first game of the year.. would be nice.

Stat!

was errands night with the wife.. lol groceries, got an appointment for my new snow tires and shit.. was a good night...

can't play tonight... going to the Habs-LIghtning game (GO STAMKOS GO)... hopefully going to see Habs lose their first game of the year.. would be nice.

God, you're such an actual human adult.

I will effectively be stuck in the middle of nowhere till Sunday

Also I have learned to just not honk my horn at anyone no matter how dumb they were. I was driving straight and a guy making an ill advised right turn forced me to slam on my brakes, I honked at him, and then wow he went into a rage. he harassed me on the road for a good bit, tailed me, drove directly next to me for a bit, seriously thought he would shoot me

Stat!

Sorry i dozed off

I should be around this weekend

No worries. Within 15 minutes of me posting, I regretted it and went to bed.

Ill be around this weekend as well.

I will effectively be stuck in the middle of nowhere till Sunday

Also I have learned to just not honk my horn at anyone no matter how dumb they were. I was driving straight and a guy making an ill advised right turn forced me to slam on my brakes, I honked at him, and then wow he went into a rage. he harassed me on the road for a good bit, tailed me, drove directly next to me for a bit, seriously thought he would shoot me

Americans be crazy.

Delryk

d56be6c08739d0bffd4cd00e0711f55b.jpg

Stats new avatar .. though, you should photoshop it.. i like "Magic Marner" better

Stat!

Got to be honest, I have avatars turned off.

Also, new tuner today:

Tuner 1.01 (October 28, 2016):
- Increased User goalie precision movement speed
- Increased goalies ability to control rebounds
- Tuned AI passing decision weights in EASHL so that it decreases the chance they will consider passing near/towards their own net
- Tuned deflection accuracy and added more weight to player ratings in the final result
- Tuned how much impact the re-direct angle on deflections has on puck speed so that more speed is lost the more extreme the deflection.
- Tuned down puck carriers reaction speed to reacquire a puck after losing it and increased the weight on player ratings.

Delryk

Got to be honest, I have avatars turned off.

Also, new tuner today:

Tuner 1.01 (October 28, 2016):
- Increased User goalie precision movement speed
- Increased goalies ability to control rebounds
- Tuned AI passing decision weights in EASHL so that it decreases the chance they will consider passing near/towards their own net
- Tuned deflection accuracy and added more weight to player ratings in the final result
- Tuned how much impact the re-direct angle on deflections has on puck speed so that more speed is lost the more extreme the deflection.
- Tuned down puck carriers reaction speed to reacquire a puck after losing it and increased the weight on player ratings.

bolded could be good

Stat!

That D strategy that you found last night Delryk was huge. Should really help us going forward. Plus, we'll enter the playoffs in Div 1.

I played a lot in the NHL 14 era on 360, mostly now I play online VS with my buddy, but I want to get back into EASHL, looking to play RW or LD

Ok sounds good, welcome aboard

Search for the club by abbreviation = GAF and send a join request. Post which jersey number you want, as we like to keep those unique. See the OP for which are taken. 9, 10, 13, 17, 37, 87 and 96 iirc.

Post in here whenever you want to play to see if anyone is around. Ill add you to my friends list and if I see you on the dashboard or NHL anytime we are playing ill shoot u a psn message or party invite

Top Bottom