• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 17 EASHL (PS4) | DISALLOWED GOAL SCORERS

Delryk

Yep. I'll be on at like 8.

Couple responses said it took a long time for div 2 people as well.

We made a new club and it took 2 secs to get into a game.. deleted the club and sent an invite back.. gonna have to figure out what we'll be doing..

Me and Delryk tried waiting about 5 mins twice and i tweaked a bunch of stuff with the jerseys and arena and it still didnt work.

We left the club and were able to find a game on a new club.

I sent a join req to rejoin that u choose to accept or not...

Stat!

So playoffs are tonight, Im not even sure if we can get into one game. We'll have to try and see and then go from there.

We still couldn't get into a game last night.

Im not sure how much sense it makes to just keep making a new club.

there was a new patch today. Not sure if it addressed our issues either. Link

Playoffs arent tonight its only the 18th, they happen on the last few days of the month...

The patch notes say there was an issue with teams who won a playoff banner not being able to find games, sounds like that was what plagued us recently

Stat!

Playoffs arent tonight its the 18th...

The patch notes say there was an issue with teams who won a playoff banner not being able to find games, sounds like that was what plagued us recently

lol, fml. For some reason, I saw it said 14 and thought it was 14h.

Okay, so that could be our issue. I treated that as a "people who literally moved up a division or something" but that makes a lot more sense.

Delryk

Resolved issue were some EASHL teams were not able to matchup in regular season games after winning an EASHL Playoff Championship

Ok.. this HAS to be the problem... lets play some games tonight :p

Stat!

Resolved issue were some EASHL teams were not able to matchup in regular season games after winning an EASHL Playoff Championship

Ok.. this HAS to be the problem... lets play some games tonight :p

I won't be on till like 8:45 EST. But after that, lets do this!

I'll try and get on after 9:30 CT or so if you guys are playing, can play probably earlier but it depends on what I can get done

Stat!

I really hope Carter gets that bump in ratings that he needs vs Nicholls.

6 games.. 11pts.. started off real sluggish but not bad near the end. Fin nite!

That 2 on 1 goal that you tucked in backhand was really nice, loved that goal. Felt like we were clicking.

Has anyone noticed a difference in the stick lift? Im stuck in only poke check mode and its hard to break that habit over one night. Still scared to do it.

Yea im trying to get back to last year's mentality of using stick lift as part of my defensive weapons.

I was 2 for 2 getting it to work last night in situations where i used to use stick lifts and noticed the "hold stick lift to tie up in front of the net" seemed to trigger more reliably as well, but I still need more experience figuring out how to gauge when someone is moving too much for me to get it to lock on.

Stat!

Yea im trying to get back to last year's mentality of using stick lift as part of my defensive weapons.

I was 2 for 2 getting it to work last night in situations where i used to use stick lifts and noticed the "hold stick lift to tie up in front of the net" seemed to trigger more reliably as well, but I still need more experience figuring out how to gauge when someone is moving too much for me to get it to lock on.

Yeah I'd like to trigger the stick tie up more but Im worried about it being called for trying to fight.

Anyone up for games tonight?

I will probably be able to get on in about an hour, hopefully maybe catch the last game or two if you guys are still on.

Lately it's not been easy to get on at the earlier hours because of work. Sorry I've been AWOL this entire month.

Stat!

I will probably be able to get on in about an hour, hopefully maybe catch the last game or two if you guys are still on.

Lately it's not been easy to get on at the earlier hours because of work. Sorry I've been AWOL this entire month.

Vis and I are going to get back on in an hour

I went ahead and got a burrito cause one of my students gave me a sweet gift card, I'll hop on soon if you guys are indeed going to play

I will be available too, probably around 7:30 CT, perhaps earlier

-slow morning and I got things in the slow cooker to come out around 8 CT, so maybe 8:20ish for me

Delryk

promised the wife and daughter we'd play RB Rivals.... so i might not be on before 8pm (when we usually put her to sleep) lol.

How is BF1?

I was convinced I wouldn't get it, now I'm being sucked in from literally every direction of my gaming life.

Stat!

How is BF1?

I was convinced I wouldn't get it, now I'm being sucked in from literally every direction of my gaming life.

Im at work and its sitting in my desk. So far though? Amazon Packaging is a 8/10 but its killing me not playing it

Top Bottom