• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 17 EASHL (PS4) | DISALLOWED GOAL SCORERS

Stat!

That last game Vis was pretty sweet. Scored like 3 goals in 3 minutes of in game time.

That high powered, staggered defense was pretty amazing.

I think playoffs start tonight or tomorrow too.

That last game Vis was pretty sweet. Scored like 3 goals in 3 minutes of in game time.

That high powered, staggered defense was pretty amazing.

I think playoffs start tonight or tomorrow too.

Yea we put together a barrage of pretty nice goals in the last game.

ggs dj blue, grats on scoring your first club goal. Hopefully our subpar play and banter dont scare you away from coming back for more games.

Playoffs start tonight at 9pm est and we can play over the next 2 days as well. I suppose the preferred lineup based on games played this month would be

FW - Stat / Delryk / Pheenix or Dave
DEF - Viz / Oshimai

I can def play tonight and should also be able to go tues/wed after 8:30pm est if necessary. What night works best for everyone?

I have nothing today so I'm free whenever, but I am fairly certain I played a grand total of 1 game this month, and that was yesterday, so if there's a different dude available and wanting to play, I'll bow out

Tomorrow, I'd be available same time as Vis

Stat!

I can play tonight and will be on tonight.

I think you are still up there pheenix to be honest with 1 game played.

Oshimai

Pulled the trigger on BF1. Is there a PS4 GAF clan/community I can squad up with? I haven't had a chance to check.

Oshimai

Sounds good, yea I'll take a look and hopefully get some games going.

I've tried one round of operations and liked what I played. The first two single player missions were meh. Feels like a glorified tutorial.

Fun games GG.

The first two could have gone either way, oh well.

Yea ggs despite all those penalties i think we only gave up one pp goal, that ot winner.

I was way too aggressive with my positioning and gave up way too many breakaways. I'll try to be better with that and some of the bad pokes that led to tripping calls. Seems like maybe they tuned tripping calls a bit? We got more than a few really weak ass calls against us.

Stat!

Yea ggs despite all those penalties i think we only gave up one pp goal, that ot winner.

I was way too aggressive with my positioning and gave up way too many breakaways. I'll try to be better with that and some of the bad pokes that led to tripping calls. Seems like maybe they tuned tripping calls a bit? We got more than a few really weak ass calls against us.

Feels that way since I can't recall us taking that many tripping calls. I dont have a problem when you hit a guy on the way out, but when the stick is coming back in and it trips him, it feels super late.

that being said, I thought we played well, games could have gone either way, but we're facing good teams now.I think it helps that our AI is more aggressive now too.

Also, none of our away games had the teams using the entrances...so thats a bonus.

Oshimai

Hey, I'm trading in my PS4 for an Xbone so I won't be able to play with ya guys anymore, #memories.

Jk, I'm trading it in for a Pro so I won't be on until Thursday or Friday.

Hey, I'm trading in my PS4 for an Xbone so I won't be able to play with ya guys anymore, #memories.

Jk, I'm trading it in for a Pro so I won't be on until Thursday or Friday.

My page didnt show the second part of your message and I was momentarily very distraught at what you posted.

Not that you were leaving (cuz no one even likes you) but that your decision-making was so bad that you were getting a Xbox One over an Xbox One S...

Oshimai

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1311087

It's never been easier to post your turnovers
Emoticon_laugh.gif

Stat!

When I saw Oshi's post, I was like O-Shiiiiiiii......t.

Games tonight at 8pm?

Also, those Ps4 Pro vids look insane.

Stat!

Hey sorry, probably not tonight. I haven't had a chance to plug in the ps4 and download any patches.

No worries. Hope you can join us this weekend at some point.

We had some good games but the AI was more trash than usual it felt. We split our games but could have gone 4-0. Tough times in Div 1. We're close to level 50 too for the team!

Top Bottom