• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 17 EASHL (PS4) | DISALLOWED GOAL SCORERS

We are all eastern except Moop I think and im not sure hes still on the club

btw your new jerseys are uninspiring Stat. The main color choices are fine but you used the most generic looking peewee hockey template look possible as usual. We have so many other good looking options unlocked for jersey creation that i dont understand why you prefer a boring look like that

In May its back to my turn to make us look fresh

MattDoza

I dig the color choice. Could use some touch ups. Keeping the numbers the same solid color of the jersey is a no no.

But I don't want to sound all judgy/know it all. Still new around here.

I dig the color choice. Could use some touch ups. Keeping the numbers the same solid color of the jersey is a no no.

But I don't want to sound all judgy/know it all. Still new around here.

Listen new guy you keep your fashion advice to yourself from now on. Only I get to shit on other people's created jerseys.

As punishment I demand you change your player name to Judgy KnowItAll and maybe we will forget about this egregious slanderous act...

Its not terrible, its just boring to me. Terrible is a description I only use for my old pal Marvie's jersey creations :)

btw my last post was entirely sarcasm MattDoza in case it wasnt obvious enough. Feel free to post your scathing created jersey critiques anytime... except for jerseys that I create. Ill find your home address and mail you a bag of poop if say anything disparaging about mine.

MattDoza

Its not terrible, its just boring to me. Terrible is a description I only use for my old pal Marvie's jersey creations :)

btw my last post was entirely sarcasm MattDoza in case it wasnt obvious enough. Feel free to post your scathing created jersey critiques anytime... except for jerseys that I create. Ill find your home address and mail you a bag of poop if say anything disparaging about mine.

Was that previous set of uniforms your design? Heh

Stat!

Those were Delryk's

I thought they were up there with the best designs we've used this year although weve used purple way too many times so far

The best design was in September/October when we had limited things unlocked. Those purple bears.

Also, NHL tonight?

Hey Viz, I accidentally left the PS4 on all night. Sorry, I didn't see your invite.

Yea i assumed that was the case. No worries, we were getting ready to play and you were in game so figured id reach out anyway.

Its fine, you can continue ignoring my messages and being antisocial... :)

I got confirmation today that Delryk bought a Nintendo Switch and quit the EASHL club to focus all of his time on a career as a pro gamer playing the game "1-2-Switch"

I salute your service to this club over the years sir and wish you best of luck going forward.

Stat!

I got confirmation today that Delryk bought a Nintendo Switch and quit the EASHL club to focus all of his time on a career as a pro gamer playing the game "1-2-Switch"

I salute your service to this club over the years sir and wish you best of luck going forward.

RIP. We hardly knew ye.

Stat!

Yeah, those were some not so great games last night. We had been on a roll too so its tough to feel bad. I think we had like a 15 game Division 1 winning streak too before the past couple nights.Not every night are we going to win every game.

At least the third jerseys improved.

Yeah, those were some not so great games last night. We had been on a roll too so its tough to feel bad. I think we had like a 15 game Division 1 winning streak too before the past couple nights.Not every night are we going to win every game.

At least the third jerseys improved.

Our competition played much better defense than usual last night and overall we lacked creativity on offense. Most of our zone entries ended with us skating right into defenders and we forced more bad passes that had little to no chance of being completed than usual.

On nights where we have 2 wingers we need to focus more on sending the puck around behind the net to the opposite winger to open up space for them to playmake and get the defense moving side to side. You should also try carrying behind the net from time to time.

None of us are crafty enough to make guys miss or retain the puck along the boards consistently enough while not on the rush to justify why we hold onto the puck for too long when we are pressured entering the zone. Its a mindset change you should all try to implement more when we play next.

I can tell you from years of EASHL experience that passing or skating the puck behind the net is a great way to exploit defenders who arent great and opens up easy scoring opportunities. Its not that hard to catch a defender out of position that cant turn fast enough at slow speeds due to the skating engine limitations or get them facing the wrong way because the L2 vision control/facing the puck didnt work as expected.

Btw Stat your 3rd jerseys were so awful last night that I completely redesigned the color scheme on all 3.

Delryk

lol. owned.

Scorpio =
giphy.gif

Stat!

Well, look who has returned to post in the thread. Delryk. Or should I say "Mr. Ice Cream Sundae" cause someone is a deserter!

Top Bottom