• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pineapple Pizza Mafia |OT| The War On Fruit Pizza

acohrs

oh thats some fantastic timing i tells you what.

though why do this kinda investigation on LL of all people?

said I would play blarg's game and I didn't, which is an awful thing for somebody to do. Therefore, decided to do darryl (bow chicka wow wow) yesterday and lifeline today

Swamped

Banned
I just want to point out that Swamped has done nothing to get herself off my radar. Her posts have amounted to "I would defend myself but I don't think that would appease Launchpad" and some really screwy line of thinking. Her behavior since being called out is also worth noting, as she comes in, posts a few times, then disappears. It's a form of coasting in my eyes, and it's important to note that she's trying to just stay active enough to keep off of people's radars.

Ok, you can use that reasoning why not.

I don't have time for mafia all day, so when i do play I simply go through all the posts I missed and address them, and call out scummy things I see. This is how I've played almost every single game lol

Yeah acres, why dig into Flatline to this level of depth analysis when he's keeping Town real? Farming him as an activity excuse isn't what I'd call subsistence-worthy, yeah?

Palmer "FUCKTON" Version 1.0 to complimentarily soil your pillow with "u idiot" chocolates on your way out.

acohrs

Yeah acres, why dig into Flatline to this level of depth analysis when he's keeping Town real? Farming him as an activity excuse isn't what I'd call subsistence-worthy, yeah?

Palmer "FUCKTON" Version 1.0 to complimentarily soil your pillow with "u idiot" chocolates on your way out.

but, but... I did it for you blarga flarg!

said I would play blarg's game and I didn't, which is an awful thing for somebody to do. Therefore, decided to do darryl (bow chicka wow wow) yesterday and lifeline today

fymFiJa.gif

acohrs, what do you think of Swamped

Lifeline

rereading lifeline's many posts, I do agree with his suspicion of swamped given the way D1 ended, don't like that swerve from one of their posts to their dayend vote

vote:swamped

until I see a flip, dayend D1 will always be a question mark for me

All who read the holy text may join the cult of pineapples and further the holy crusade to lynch Swamped.

Swamped

Banned
Since I will not be here for the rest of the day, and in the interest of giving you all time to react, I'll roleclaim:

I am The Domino's Pizza Fan. I am a vanilla townie.

To me the multiple ordinary claims was never a big deal. I played FF mafia which was also billed as a role madness game (8 on a Crab scale) and that had ordinaries too. I think it just means that there is a bigger proportion of PRs, or that some of the PRs have unconventional mechanics.

I'll be around for a few questions.

Is acohrs scum playing dumb? I can't believe any scum would be unaware of LL being 100% cleared by Sophia already.

this is pretty much what im thinking,
even he had missed the initial modpost about it, an absolute crap-load of discussion this whole day phase has been about it. hell sophia even posted about it again not too long ago.
no way anyone could have actually missed it.

Since I will not be here for the rest of the day, and in the interest of giving you all time to react, I'll roleclaim:

To me the multiple ordinary claims was never a big deal. I played FF mafia which was also billed as a role madness game (8 on a Crab scale) and that had ordinaries too. I think it just means that there is a bigger proportion of PRs, or that some of the PRs have unconventional mechanics.

sigh... another vanilla.

I'm also still not in the camp that the proposed neutral role is a SK. I think the person is a benign neutral with a weird win condition. I'm sticking to that until someone else dies.

HOWEVER, if you are a serial killer, for the love of God target one of the vanillas.

Dr. Worm

Banned
I don't think the fans of pizza brands are vanilla.

rereading lifeline's many posts, I do agree with his suspicion of swamped given the way D1 ended, don't like that swerve from one of their posts to their dayend vote

vote:swamped

until I see a flip, dayend D1 will always be a question mark for me

What about WAMD's flip during this phase? She was involved in that fustercluck as well.

acohrs

this is pretty much what im thinking,
even he had missed the initial modpost about it, an absolute crap-load of discussion this whole day phase has been about it. hell sophia even posted about it again not too long ago.
no way anyone could have actually missed it.

saw the sohpia non-redtext post and thought she was joking, was there another post?

Burbeting

Banned
So how many have claimed now?
04. [m] Lifeline - EST - Claimed Innocent Child, Confirmed Town at the very least
09. [m] Palmer_v1 - CST - Claimed Vanilla
14. [m] BlackBuzzard - CET - Claimed Vanilla
17. [m] Natiko - EST - Claimed Miller
19. [f] Swamped - EST - Claimed Vanilla

People with no claim:

01. [m] isaacnukem - New - UTC+8
02. [m] Moonkid - New - GMT+12 Replaced by [m] LaunchpadMcQ.
03. [they] Darryl - EST
05. [m] SkyOdin - PDT
06. [f] hey_monkey - EST
08. [m] Dr. Worm - EST
10. [m] Blargonaut - GMT
11. [f] Sawneeks - PST Replaced by [m] Verelios
12. [m] 30yearsofhurt - GMT+10
13. [m] oreomunsta - GMT Replaced by [m] Nomadic Sparks
15. [m] Burbeting - GMT+2
16. [m] acohrs - GMT
20. [m] StanleyPalmtree - GMT+12

So far, none of the claims or reveals were about pizza chains. Mine isn't. I know it's probably a stupid thing to latch on but I'm adding it as another reason that I'll keep my vote on Swamped. Also, claims to be another vanilla townie. That too.

acohrs

I don't think the fans of pizza brands are vanilla.

What about WAMD's flip during this phase? She was involved in that fustercluck as well.

One good point does not a crazy theory validate, likewise a crazy theory cannot destroy a fact, just twist it for its own use.

think swamped's vanilla claim is just trying to muddy the water with a last ditch attempt at survival

Lifeline

So far, none of the claims or reveals were about pizza chains. Mine isn't. I know it's probably a stupid thing to latch on but I'm adding it as another reason that I'll keep my vote on Swamped. Also, claims to be another vanilla townie. That too.

Don't do this man, i latched on to Dragonz name starting with That while everyone else was The and that led nowhere. Flavor is flavor

Dr. Worm

Banned
Vote: Swamped

I was ready to defend you, but I don't trust these claims at all. Too convenient.

I'm wondering if the mafia has a power that "vanillizes" a role PM upon lynch, in order to help them distance themselves from the deceased. Too OP?

Burbeting

Banned

Surely scum have been given fake role names to claim, so I wouldn't really care about names at this point.

Dr. Worm

Banned

BlackBuzzard's was Little Caesar's, IIRC.

Burbeting

Banned
Vote: Swamped

I was ready to defend you, but I don't trust these claims at all. Too convenient.

I'm wondering if the mafia has a power that "vanillizes" a role PM upon lynch, in order to help them distance themselves from the deceased. Too OP?

That would make this game definitely very bastard. So I doubt it exists.

Surely scum have been given fake role names to claim, so I wouldn't really care about names at this point.
From where I've played this isn't the case almost all the time, but if it's the case here, then I guess I'll remove that reasoning. Still holding on to the vanilla townie thing though.

If I had a vig shot for every vanilla townie claimant...

Seems I made a mistake in a previous post. Verelios is the one that replace Sawneeks, not Nomadic. I wanted to look at him if Swamped flipped town.

So how many have claimed now?
04. [m] Lifeline - EST - Claimed Innocent Child, Confirmed Town at the very least
09. [m] Palmer_v1 - CST - Claimed Vanilla
14. [m] BlackBuzzard - CET - Claimed Vanilla
17. [m] Natiko - EST - Claimed Miller
19. [f] Swamped - EST - Claimed Vanilla

People with no claim:

01. [m] isaacnukem - New - UTC+8
02. [m] Moonkid - New - GMT+12 Replaced by [m] LaunchpadMcQ.
03. [they] Darryl - EST
05. [m] SkyOdin - PDT
06. [f] hey_monkey - EST
08. [m] Dr. Worm - EST
10. [m] Blargonaut - GMT
11. [f] Sawneeks - PST Replaced by [m] Verelios
12. [m] 30yearsofhurt - GMT+10
13. [m] oreomunsta - GMT Replaced by [m] Nomadic Sparks
15. [m] Burbeting - GMT+2
16. [m] acohrs - GMT
20. [m] StanleyPalmtree - GMT+12

Are we sure those are all the vanilla roleclaims?

Lifeline

Because that would give scum too much info, narrowing the pool of PRs to target. I wanted to let Palmer do his own thing.

Why did you not say anything when BB and Dragonz both claimed vanilla too? There were 3 vanilla claims that point and lot of useless vanillaish roles, did you really think all of them were telling the truth?

Wouldn't letting town know you're vanilla at that point help them figure out who or how many are lying?

Top Bottom