• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pineapple Pizza Mafia |OT| The War On Fruit Pizza

Where's the second kill blarg?

*snip*

So that begs the question; why the lonesome kill? Where's the N2 two-fer? Well, I have one weird theory:

Scum failed their kill last Night.

Swamped died. She was their Roleblocker.

Her loss simply increased the odds of their NK failing, due to no Roleblock preventing a Doctor protect. And I believe such a thing happened last Night. Role Madness, yes?

*snip*

I guess one question to ask ourselves is why scum would target Natiko

Anyway it's midnight here and I was working in the sun all day, saving up quarters. I'm dead tired now. Sleep time, talk to y'all tomorrow

Bravo Blarg i just thought it was usual shit posting but you actually breadcrumbed your entire role.

Now onto other fun things. Acorhs you wanna give us some flavor to go with your role claim last day phase?

Okay now time for a crazy theory.

What if Monkey is scum cop and used her check of Blarg as a cover to give her and scum mate Sky town status, i mean that's a pretty solid plan if Blarg gets lynched she can say ye well he wasn't town so see guys im right and if Blarg role claimed like he did she was still right

Then onto the last point

Dr Worm made a read list with a bunch of easy targets which he says was to lure out scum the 2 people that agreed with said list were Swamped and Stan.Do you guys think this is just a coincidence or is there more to it?

I guess one question to ask ourselves is why scum would target Natiko
I think I agree with Blargonaut with this one. A miller is someone scum would keep off from killing because town would lynch them if the cop tries to ID that person. If I were a vig, I can see how removing that uncertainty could be beneficial to the town.

X2kErML.gif

All in good time, my friend(s)

Dr Worm made a read list with a bunch of easy targets which he says was to lure out scum the 2 people that agreed with said list were Swamped and Stan.Do you guys think this is just a coincidence or is there more to it?

uhh, i am completely blanking on what you are talking about here?
can you quote this or link to it or something?

I've been saying for a while now that there's a chance, no matter how small, that hey_monkey and sky might be scumbuds and coupled with their claims, we might be in for a rough ride if we keep on lynching townies and they turn out to be scum, given passes early on.

I guess we should ask ourselves is it worth keeping Blargonaut for town? He can prove his loyalty to us if we ever decide to dispose of someone during the night. I know if I'm a rogue and I can win with anybody, I'd win it with town.

Also he'll have a target on his back now, because if the scum team feels like they're going to be hit by Blarg, they're going to try and take him out first.

as BB noted correctly, I volunteered a mostly toothless scumlist that Swamped agrees with

Stanley townreads me in spite most of the rest of you, who at best have been light town (Sawneeks) but have largely been scumleans or null

I know my alignment, and I know I'm town - why are these players seeming to suck up to me?

Sorry it seems more in relation to who you view him as town.

I've been saying for a while now that there's a chance, no matter how small, that hey_monkey and sky might be scumbuds and coupled with their claims, we might be in for a rough ride if we keep on lynching townies and they turn out to be scum, given passes early on.

I guess we should ask ourselves is it worth keeping Blargonaut for town? He can prove his loyalty to us if we ever decide to dispose of someone during the night. I know if I'm a rogue and I can win with anybody, I'd win it with town.

Also he'll have a target on his back now, because if the scum team feels like they're going to be hit by Blarg, they're going to try and take him out first.

thing is, how do you explain the monkey/sky scumbuds theory with blarg outing himself as neutral, how would scum even know about that?

thing is, how do you explain the monkey/sky scumbuds theory with blarg outing himself as neutral, how would scum even know about that?
Scum cop, town cop, as has already been said. Both cops exist in games wherein the rogue can cause a lot of damage. Also, in some games I've played in the scum know who the rogue is but they can't use a nightkill on that person.

acohrs

is it bad that i think LL being against a blarg lynch just makes me more sure of it than ever?

honestly iv been feeling quite townie on him the last day phase or so, seemed like genuine scum hunting, generally rational and reasonable about whatever hes been pushing, its given good vibes.
like yeah he is scum reading me, but i think he has done that in every single game i have ever played with him, always for the same reason to. would honestly be more worried if he wasn't scum reading me.

literally all 3 of us had posed by this point.

yeah this day phase has made me lean less scummy on burb for now

acohrs

unvote

blarg worries me in my bad parts but there's a way to keep him on a lead, if there's a 2 kill night where both are town, we just lynch blarg the next day. If it was good enough for old yeller with the mouth bubbles then it's good enough for a neutral.

still don't know if I fully trust blarg and think he is lying about his win condition, but a known evil is better than an unknown evil for now.

vote: blackbuzzard

tell me all your secrets

Burbeting

Banned
Why would a neutral survivor have Killing Power?

I'll bring it up then: why the fuck would scum kill the Miller claimant?

My guess is that Natiko's breaking of the tie yesterday more or less would have solidified him as a town read from today onwards. Unless acohrs is scum too, I guess.

Plus that most people were believing the miller claim.

Don't you find it a little bit suspect that the "Alignment Cop" hey_monkey reveals herself right after the Miller dies?

Let's look at the time-stamp of this post from monkey:

I'd like to thank god, the Academy, my mother, and the mafia for not night killing me so I can say some things.

First, Natiko is the real motherfucking MVP for saving the vote. WAY TO GO. (I had this pre-prepared so now fake edit for DAMN, RIP NATIKO, WE HARDLY APPRECIATED YOU AND YOU SAVED THE DAY)

Second, I was wrong and I feel DUMB because I should have known better. I SAID Swamped was being defensive and not really scum hunting and I ignored my own damn observation. I just had a hard time with the vote thing but I was wrong and I learned and I'm sorry. I should have known. I should have known. I should have known. I went back and looked at my own posts and kicked myself.

I'm also sorry to Palmer, conditionally, because I can't say for sure who or what he is, but I'm sorry anyhow, because--

I was a cop. I say was because I had two shots and they're gone so now I'm basically vanilla. I got a green check on someone d1 but I don't know if I should say outright, though I did seed several hints d2. Last night, I waffled. I was afraid if I checked someone I aligned with and they were green I wouldn't be believed, but I wasn't harboring major suspicions on anyone really pushing the Swamped vote, just smaller ones. I knew no one would believe me if I checked Palmer and he was red. So I checked Blarg, since I suspected him d1 and I was going along with what he was saying. If he was green, I wasn't going to speak up yet, but he's not. Unless the game is bastard, he's not aligned with town. He may be neutral. My results were just NOT TOWN.

It was posted one minute after day started, which means Monkey pre-typed it, unless she is some goddess typer. Which means she was going to claim this role, no matter what who was going to flip N2 (excluding herself, obviously).

Oh wait. Natiko died. How would she know that in a minute. Interesting. Very. She could say she adjusted her post but hmm, I'm getting swayed.

Burbeting

Banned
The argument that scum monkey claimed to be a cop only after seeing natiko flipping feels prettty weak, since she claimed immediately. Unless we assume scum killed Natiko, and monkey knew about it advance, that is. But Blarg's claim contradicts that...

The argument that scum monkey claimed to be a cop only after seeing natiko flipping feels prettty weak, since she claimed immediately. Unless we assume scum killed Natiko, and monkey knew about it advance, that is. But Blarg's claim contradicts that...
Oh right, there is that. Well, at this point I'm more inclined to believe Blargonaut.

His posts are supported by hey_monkey's claim, which I know came earlier but still.

I really don't want to lose an active player like hey_monkey if she is indeed town but no one should be 100% cleared as town(unless cleared by the game itself).

If I'm being frank, I want to learn what SkyOdin's role is, because it'll clear up a lot of things in the least damaging way possible. No offense to you, sir, I just chose hey_monkey and a possible neutral Blargonaut helping town over you.

Burbeting

Banned
I think it's suspect we have a neutral survivor claim who can also apparently shoot players dead. Those two don't usually ever align together.

And I still doubt Monkey and Sky were colluding together, because it would be really stupid scum plan if they got found out. And yeah, Miller still means a town cop exists.

His posts are supported by hey_monkey's claim, which I know came earlier but still.

I really don't want to lose an active player like hey_monkey if she is indeed town but no one should be 100% cleared as town(unless cleared by the game itself).

If I'm being frank, I want to learn what SkyOdin's role is, because it'll clear up a lot of things in the least damaging way possible. No offense to you, sir, I just chose hey_monkey and a possible neutral Blargonaut helping town over you.

i dont quite follow, hey_monkeys claim equally supports him being either scum or neutral, that alone shouldnt be making you any more inclined to believe blarg is as he says he is.

are you saying you want to lynch Sky to figure his role out, or just more passive curiosity?

also why are you sounding like this is a choice between a burb or Sky lynch at the end there?

i dont quite follow, hey_monkeys claim equally supports him being either scum or neutral, that alone shouldnt be making you any more inclined to believe blarg is as he says he is.

are you saying you want to lynch Sky to figure his role out, or just more passive curiosity?

also why are you sounding like this is a choice between a burb or Sky lynch at the end there?
I am believing right now that Blargonaut is neutral due to his post and hey_monkey's claim.

I'm not sure where you get me wanting Burbeting on a lynch, my #1 lynch choice is still Palmer, the second one is Blargonaut. I'm saying that if the game does indeed go that path, I think Sky's role reveal would be much more beneficial than say having hey_monkey lynched wrongly. Also why would I pick neutral Blargonaut over a probably town Sky? I have a soft spot for neutrals helping townies, and I want to believe in him, because that's what I'd do if put in a similar situation.

I am believing right now that Blargonaut is neutral due to his post and hey_monkey's claim.

I'm not sure where you get me wanting Burbeting on a lynch, my #1 lynch choice is still Palmer, the second one is Blargonaut. I'm saying that if the game does indeed go that path, I think Sky's role reveal would be much more beneficial than say having hey_monkey lynched wrongly. Also why would I pick neutral Blargonaut over a probably town Sky? I have a soft spot for neutrals helping townies, and I want to believe in him, because that's what I'd do if put in a similar situation.

its just the way you worded some of your last post gave some wierd impressions. like you saying:
No offense to you, sir, I just chose hey_monkey and a possible neutral Blargonaut helping town over you.

to burb, like why would you be choosing burb at all?

unvote

blarg worries me in my bad parts but there's a way to keep him on a lead, if there's a 2 kill night where both are town, we just lynch blarg the next day. If it was good enough for old yeller with the mouth bubbles then it's good enough for a neutral.

still don't know if I fully trust blarg and think he is lying about his win condition, but a known evil is better than an unknown evil for now.

vote: blackbuzzard

tell me all your secrets

Nope that is not how this works you claimed vanilla so you better cough up those details.

Burbeting

Banned
Is a neutral not the same as a rogue? What's this thing about a survivor having doubtful killing powers?

Neutral survivor means a role that wins if they are alive at the end of the game, no matter if town or scum would win.

I'm just confused why this sort of role would have shots to kill players, instead of some sort of defensive powers to survive a night kill or two.

That's actually directed at Sky, because him, hey_monkey, and Blargonaut are the focal point of the new hottest rage in Hawaii.

ah, now that makes a whole lot more sense, thanks for clarifying.

Neutral survivor means a role that wins if they are alive at the end of the game, no matter if town or scum would win.

I'm just confused why this sort of role would have shots to kill players, instead of some sort of defensive powers to survive a night kill or two.

the best defense is a good offense?

Lifeline

Blarg's not dead?

#PraisePineapplePope

I see no reason to lynch Blarg, as long as he shoots for town. Which he hasn't been doing. Are people really buying this 50% chance Natiko is scum bullshit?

Natiko put Swamped over the top. She hammered the final nail in Swamped coffin. She could have picked Achors, hell, she could have kept it as a tie.

Her vote at the end of Day 2 guaranteed she was town. 100%.

You're telling me Blarg is too stupid to have noticed that? Nah man, Blarg is a smart cookie. He knew what he was doing. He removed a confirmed town from the board for a reason and what's that reason?

I think he's lying about his win condition. Sorian in Arkham wins when he was one of the last 5 alive. He told people he has to play as town in the morning and scum at night. I have a feeling Blarg is the same.

The question is, do you want to give Blarg another chance to redeem himself? Or is it time Blarg paid for his sins?

Blarg's not dead?

#PraisePineapplePope

I see no reason to lynch Blarg, as long as he shoots for town. Which he hasn't been doing. Are people really buying this 50% chance Natiko is scum bullshit?

Natiko put Swamped over the top. She hammered the final nail in Swamped coffin. She could have picked Achors, hell, she could have kept it as a tie.

You're telling me Blarg is too stupid to have noticed that? Nah man, Blarg is a smart cookie. He knew what he was doing. He removed a confirmed town from the board for a reason and what's that reason?

I think he's lying about his win condition. Sorian in Arkham wins when he was one of the last 5 alive. He told people he has to play as town in the morning and scum at night. I have a feeling Blarg is the same.

The question is, do you want to give Blarg another chance to redeem himself? Or is it time Blarg paid for his sins?

Blarg went all clockwork orange on you during the night phase didn't he?

Lifeline

image.php

whys everyone gotta be stealing my pineapple?

It's to show how hard I #Pray4Blarg

cute isolationary obfuscation

My full quote was Bulletproof/Ascetic. I like to cover all my bases when I speculate, yeah?

No one knew for sure what triggered Lifeline then. We still don't really, it's purely circumStantial that Swamped's Roleblock flavour text and Lifeline's mod-confirmation text match up. High likelihood though, I BELIEVE it

I feel like Blarg's dropping some mad hints here about StanleyPalmtree.

Lifeline

Still don't understand why Blarg revealed he killed Natiko, it's not like scum was going to come in and say they had no NKs.

Also don't understand why Blarg didn't come up with a better excuse. Did he really think people would fall for the 50/50 chance Natiko is scum bullshit? Did he forget what Natiko did for town at the end of D1?

If only we could dig into that juicy pineapple head of his.

DqwSwu.gif

Darryl

Banned
Scum cop, town cop, as has already been said. Both cops exist in games wherein the rogue can cause a lot of damage. Also, in some games I've played in the scum know who the rogue is but they can't use a nightkill on that person.

Kinda contradicts the Miller, though. It says he returns 'guilty', an alignment cop. That is weak for a scum cop who would need to be a role cop. There's no scenario given in the Miller role that makes it seem like we have both role and alignment cops.

Darryl

Banned
Blarg's not dead?

#PraisePineapplePope

I don't think I understand it. Natiko was a good scum target. I don't​ understand why a neutral would kill him. Surely he would have killed someone who would have helped him live. Natiko is a nobody

Lifeline

Blarg loves hinting at stuff doesn't he? The read pairs, the 50/50 odds, so much duality in his posts.

Maybe he's fine with his partner staying under the radar now, but he wants to leave breadcrumbs to protect him if he gets found out.

How would this potential neutral team show their team spirit I wonder? Matching avatars maybe?

Top Bottom