• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 08/06/09 || Batman Demo (up in EU/US)

deepbrown

Nintendo Playstation said:
Nice, I'll have to check out that interview! For the meantime, I'll be wondering when we'll get an announcement that Braid is coming to US PSN. Thanks buddy, this is fantastic news!
Braid's publisher confirmed it was coming to PSN.

deepbrown said:
Braid's publisher confirmed it was coming to PSN.
Sweet! I just made the rounds searching "reputable" gaming news sites and read that European and US releases have been confirmed by the publishers. I'm so delighted by this, thanks!

RussTK

Banned
shattyboombatty said:
This week only: DC emulation so we can get moar spec ops!

250625_50586_front.jpg

do want

petyvaz said:
Am I the only one looking forward for Devil Dice?
Loved that game.

I wish they'd make a proper DD and IQ for PSN. With leaderboards and other upgrades. Those are my two favorite puzzle games.

GeoramA

Can't wait for the AA demo.

I wish we had dates for Critter Cruch, PixelJunk Shooter, Trine, Gravity Crash, and TurboGrafx-16 games.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Itchy//Tasty said:
Woah, how come this is the first I'm hearing about the Infamous Sackboy? I gotta pay more attention.

lbpinfamous-thumb-620x348-23990.jpg

I wonder if sackboys getting slapped by Sack-Cole get electrified.

I bet not :/

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Are you guys sure the Batman demo is coming thursday? The official PR says friday aug 7th and PSN only updates on thursday.

oh wow, FFT, DC1, RE2 and Blood Omen 1 all this week? awww Sony
:(((((((((((

But seriously, all of the above were announced for the US-store some time ago or had already a ESBR-Rating for the PS3. So this not some dreamy stuff like your Xenogears (that one is from SE and not even out in the Japanese store, do you believe in Santa too?).

Flunkie

Banned
vocab said:
Wrong thread for that.
It's a simple fucking question. I know this is a PSN thread, but I was wondering if they'd both come in the same week. I don't have the time right now to search for a little nugget of information that kassatsu would be happy to answer, junior.

Tellaerin

Flunkie said:
It's a simple fucking question. I know this is a PSN thread, but I was wondering if they'd both come in the same week. I don't have the time right now to search for a little nugget of information that kassatsu would be happy to answer, junior.

He's right, though. And he didn't deserve a verbal bitchslap for saying so, either.

kassatsu

Banned
Flunkie said:
Probably, the "official" release date for the demo is Friday. But I assume xbl will get it wednesday and psn on thursday.

graywolf323

kassatsu said:
Probably, the "official" release date for the demo is Friday. But I assume xbl will get it wednesday and psn on thursday.

except XBL has been known to put stuff up on other days of the week but I'm not sure PSN has ever had something go up that wasn't with an official store update

so wouldn't be too surprised to see the demo go up Friday on XBL

kassatsu

Banned
graywolf323 said:
except XBL has been known to put stuff up on other days of the week but I'm not sure PSN has ever had something go up that wasn't with an official store update

RE5 demo went up on a Monday or Tuesday on psn if I remember.

NIGHT-

SolidusDave said:

But seriously, all of the above were announced for the US-store some time ago or had already a ESBR-Rating for the PS3. So this not some dreamy stuff like your Xenogears (that one is from SE and not even out in the Japanese store, do you believe in Santa too?).

Would love for Blood omen to finally come out on PSN. Never got to play it back in the day

batman demo is is pleasant surprise, as im still on the fence about the game after the latest eidos PR shenanigans and mixed reviews

netguy503

graywolf323 said:

RE5 Demo, RE5 DLC, and Wolverine demo ( I believe) say hi.

Hopefully they will put Space Invaders Extreme for download soon. Been holding off from buying since I heard they were putting them all on psn.

SolidusDave said:

Xenogears is out on the JPN store. 600 yen.

Nuclear Muffin said:
Xenogears is out on the JPN store. 600 yen.
gnar, you are right, my mistake... I regularly update a list of all PS1-games on the Japanese ps-store myself and just had a quick look over it before I posted that, on a second look Xenogears is already on that list *slaps himself*

ok, everyone can go ahead and demand it ^^ (myself included btw because it never came out in PAL and I have not played it yet)

jvm

Gamasutra.
topofuji said:
Braid and Castle Crashers eventually coming to PSN now? Awesome...

Now we need Ikaruga and Rez HD, and the circle is almost complete...:D
I think you forgot Pac-Man CE. I really, really want that one to go multiplatform...

jvm

Gamasutra.
ChackanKun said:
Honestly i hope nothing good comes out this week. Been spending too much money and just bought Killzone 2.
I'm thinking I need to go PS Cards-only so I can't just say "oh, sure *click*" and buy stuff on my bank account. It's just too easy.

Top Bottom