• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB XIII: UK trailer up -> starter evolutions, Mega Garchomp and more

RaikuHebi

Banned
i27zXO8nq2Q2p.png
What are brown hair and purple hair doing with their VR devices? The shame!

Curious. How would people react if Mega Charizard appeared in Pokemon the Origin? :p
I kinda think it's gonna happen.
I don't think so, it's supposed to be purely set in the RBY era.

I don't think so. That speed drop is going to ensure that standard Garchomp is preferred. Even a huge attack boost isn't worth it if you're <100 base speed.

Garchomp has a decent bulk and he does know Dragon Dance right? So assuming his speed and attack stat change to something like what Haxorus has then it would be a nice compromise.

Espada

Garchomp has a decent bulk and he does know Dragon Dance right? So assuming his speed and attack stat change to something like what Haxorus has then it would be a nice compromise.

I don't think Garchomp learns Dragon Dance.

Edit: Purple and green haired Flair ladies are the best.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
What? There's no way the DS could cope with the battle trailers we've seen so far...

I agree the overworld stuff could look a lot better. They're still clutching to the same style there.

Furfrou's gimmick is kinda funny but Normal only? eehhhh... maybe if he evolves into a fairy type

The confusion about Meowstic continues. So the white is the female now?

Amaura looks cute but I'll go with Tyrunt and bite the shit out of everybody.

HOOOOLY PYROAR I'll have to catch both a male and a female, dat Pidgeot hairdo.

Customization options are crazy aslködfjklasdglgasdfa

Can't decide between Fennekin and Froakie.

Probs Fennekin because fire moves look better and my water starters always just end up being my surf bitches.

I never choose Water Starters because there's so many useful water pokemon to be found, and if there's a Staryu catch-able is auto-lock in my team.

Yeah, so transferring is easier. But I meant how I could easily get say the legendary from say Black on White as I saw it so it was in my Pokedex and could easily get it via the online trading system.

Just basically meant I didn't need to buy Black for the exclusive Pokemon.

Oh I know what you mean now. Usually GF includes some sort of method for you to get a Pokedex view for whatever the opposing legendary is so you can ask for it on GTS.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Those glasses the green chick is wearing,,, <3

I hope one of our character customisation option is to have team flare stuff.

entremet

With all these changes I think they will be some stat changes for current Pokes.

Electric types with paralysis immunity seems broken, especially since they're fast as heck on top of that and only have one weakness.

Where is the love for Ice? :( I thought they had frozen immunity before?

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Curious. How would people react if Mega Charizard appeared in Pokemon the Origin? :p
I kinda think it's gonna happen.

I'm almost certain this will happen. Mega Charizard vs Mega Blastoise climactic fight. Play those nostalgic chords while hyping the new stuff.

Tusk

I don't think so, it's supposed to be purely set in the RBY era.

Yeah, I know. o: Just, that scene with them in like.. water or whatever, and coming closer together got me thinking about it, plus you can see these 2 small round things near the both of them during it. Which got me thinking, "Oh, those might be Mega stones. Maybe they'll throw in a mega evolution to promote the 1st gen starters mega evos even further".
Just a thought. :p Was just wondering if anyone would have a problem with it, IF it were to happen. lol

I'm almost certain this will happen. Mega Charizard vs Mega Blastoise climactic fight. Play those nostalgic chords while hyping the new stuff.

Yeah. It'd be pretty awesome. Especially with that art style.

Elfteiroh

Yeah, so transferring is easier. But I meant how I could easily get say the legendary from say Black on White as I saw it so it was in my Pokedex and could easily get it via the online trading system.

Just basically meant I didn't need to buy Black for the exclusive Pokemon.

You don't have to have seen a pokemon to trade it through the online trading system now! ;) So even easier! :D

Elfteiroh

Oh wow! Why would they do that though? Saves me £35

Because fans asked for it? I dunno. By the way, I think Masuda said it in an interview, but I can't remember which... So... take this with a grain of salt. I'm currently searching for the source...

[EDIT]
FOUND IT!...
Well, at least I found a reliable source: Serebii!! :p
HERE

Global Trade Station
The PSS also gives you access to the Global Trade Station without the need to go to the Pokémon Center. Like before, you can put in any Pokémon of yours for trade with another Pokémon. However, unlike the past generations, in Pokémon X & Y, you can search for Pokémon you have not seen in your Pokédex yet, allowing for full Global Trading

Nori Chan

So fucking hyped. This is the game I bought a 3DS for.

Now if only I can find my soul silver game that had everything in it :(

Blue hair: No need to take your clothes off, I've already seen enough.
Green hair: I'm sorry, but your dick just isn't big enough.
Brown hair: On closer inspection, you seem to have a dick that I may or may not be willing to suck.
Purple hair: TAKE ME, JUST TAKE ME

Tusk

So, on the main site, for Diantha. I dunno if someone said it already but it says "She may even trade Pokémon with you sometime during your adventure!"
It got me really interested. o: Maybe she'll offer to trade you a furflou? I dunno. :p I hope it's something cool.

Dr. Buni

Blue hair: No need to take your clothes off, I've already seen enough.
Green hair: I'm sorry, but your dick just isn't big enough.
Brown hair: On closer inspection, you seem to have a dick that I may or may not be willing to suck.
Purple hair: TAKE ME, JUST TAKE ME

lmao

Top Bottom