• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2015 |OT2| Pls print

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivysaur12

Banned
dS1dzz8.jpg

Previous PoliGAF Threads:

PoliGAF 2015 |OT| Keep Calm and Diablos On

PoliGAF 2014 |OT2| We need to be more like Disney World/You are already Kay Hagan
PoliGAF 2014 |OT| Kay Hagan and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad News

PoliGAF 2013 |OT3| 1,000 Years of Darkness and Nuclear Fallout
PoliGAF 2013 |OT2| Worth 77% of OT1
PoliGAF 2013 |OT1| Never mind, Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PoliGaf 2012 |OT6| OBAMA
United States Election: Nov 6, 2012 |OT| - Barack Obama Re-elected
PolliGaf 2012 |OT5| Big Bird, Binders, Bayonets, Bad News and Benghazi
PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.
PoliGAF 2012 |OT3| If it's not a legitimate OT the mods have ways to shut it down
PoliGAF 2012 Community Thread |OT2| This thread title is now under military control
US PoliGAF 2012 | The Romney VeepStakes: Waiting for Chris Christie to Sing…
PoliGAF 2012 Community Thread

PoliGAF 2011: Forum member gridlock causes inaction on thread title naming crisis
PoliGAF 2011: The 112th U.S. Congress is now in session: Want some graphs with that?

Poligaf episode 2010: The Empire Strikes Back
PoliGAF 2010: On our way to November 2
PoliGAF 2010: Home Of "By The Time I Get To Arizona"

PoliGAF Thread of PRESIDENT OBAMA Checkin' Off His List
PoliGAF Thread of PRESIDENT OBAMA's First 100 Out of the Way

HylianTom

Banned
Perfection!

And I'm on the Twitters too as @HylianTom. Mainly about life in New Orleans, politics, Zelda, and television shows of the 20th Century.

Mike M

Nick N
Crazy that the one thread carried us almost to the end of the year.

Will this one last through the first quarter of next year like the last 2014 thread?

Man, the meltdowns if that happens.. >325EVs for three elections in a row? Serious soul-searching time.

"We still weren't conservative enough! Octuple down!"

User1608

Banned
I hope The Donald doesn't kick you out of the country if he gets the nom. You're a very nice gaffer.
Thanks, I gotcha. I was referring to being banned. I'm playing it safe so I'll be boring like Obama in the first debate (2012).:p *edit" Not that I'm implying I'll implode!

Seriously though, it really is sad outside of immigration, Trump might be better than the other candidates. Politics is crazy, that's what I learned in 2006.*edit!*

http://www.salon.com/2015/09/03/the_shocking_truth_about_donald_trump_hes_actually_the_least_terrifying_gop_candidate/

RDreamer

Wow, the guy on the right is super douchey looking. Is that a fauxhawk?

Whatever you do, don't look up that fucker's videos on Facebook. He is literally one of the worst people I've had the misfortune of stumbling upon because someone I know is clearly out of brains and likes that as swipe.

Fauxhauk, "coating of dirt" beard...

Real winner, this pastor.

The beard and faux hawk are the least horrible of that man.

HylianTom

Banned
In a normal time, we'd see adjustment.. but I tend to agree. We'll get the usual hand-wringing from their consultant class about what adjustments would be best for the party, but their voters will still kick and scream and hold-on for dear life.

I'm a bit of a realistic/compassionate libertarian so it's a bit sad to see that libertarians basically don't exist in the Republican Party.

The people leading the polls are anti-immigrant and or anti-gay rights, the "moderates" are all neocons obsessed with war and surveillance, and the mildly libertarian (though ridiculously bigoted) Rand Paul has 1% of the vote.

Is that Fuckabee selfie back from when he was less morbidly obese or am i seeing things?

Nah, google image search has the regular size pic. Is current.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom