• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoXChaos

Wonder how IA going red will effect 2018 Gov and 2020 Pres Primary? Will Dems bother competing there? Same with OH 2018 Gov aside from Brown re-elect.

Is this good?

Yes. SEPTA has been asking for an injunction- the city of philadelphia has also requested one, and the governor's office is stepping in to file an amicus brief.

odds are pretty good SEPTA gets forced back to work for Tuesday.

Wonder how IA going red will effect 2018 Gov and 2020 Pres Primary? Will Dems bother competing there? Same with OH 2018 Gov aside from Brown re-elect.

come on man, you're not new to this. iowa will always get a ridiculous amount of attention, purely by the merit of being first on the schedule.

johnsmith

remember me
when i think i just can't be disgusted any more

CwnTc35WIAkhjUs.jpg

Wallach

Gaf, I'm going to be honest. I never thought that I could dislike anyone as much as I dislike Trump. It's dripping over to his supporters as well. I don't want to feel like this. Usually, I can control myself, but after his comments about the Somalian's in Minnesota, my hate for him has grown immensely. I've never felt like this before. This is not good for me. Halp!!!!

embrace it and feed off trump's gigantic failure

remember how much it destroys him to be humiliated, so much that he is basically running for president because he was embarrassed by obama at a media dinner

now think about how fucking salty this dude is going to be that his desire for revenge - to be the guy to take the white house from obama personally - is going to get just far enough to magnify the scope of this loss he's about to take at the hands of a woman everyone told him was the worst candidate the democrats could have offered up (and the same woman obama beat in the first place to get into the white house)

the one dude who takes losing worse than anyone in the country is about to take a planet-sized L and it is going to ruin his entire life

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
Ted Nugent is trying to help Trump out right now, but his line of attack against Hillary seems to sound way more about Trump than her. It's about lying, scamming, and taking money from producers. It also looks like he wandered out of the woods and just wandered on stage.

That was the same with Judge Jeannie Pirro on her Fox program in the last day, talking about we cannot have a President under ongoing scandal. You'd totally think she is talking about Trump initially.

In fact, here is her segment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIjY0-jVbiM

Gaf, I'm going to be honest. I never thought that I could dislike anyone as much as I dislike Trump. It's dripping over to his supporters as well. I don't want to feel like this. Usually, I can control myself, but after his comments about the Somalian's in Minnesota, my hate for him has grown immensely. I've never felt like this before. This is not good for me. Halp!!!!

What was this? Can someone link me?

HylianTom

Banned
when i think i just can't be disgusted any more

CwnTc35WIAkhjUs.jpg

I'm a bit shocked that the press has been so.. restrained on the threat that Trump poses to their profession and to their very lives. Especially when I see graphs detailing how many minutes were spent on emailz vs various Trump items.

jtb

Banned
I'm a bit shocked that the press has been so.. restrained on the threat that Trump poses to their profession and to their very lives. Especially when I see graphs detailing how many minutes were spent on emailz vs various Trump items.

They probably think that Trump is too undisciplined and narcissistic to pose any true threat to the press. And, tbh, they're probably right.

shiba5

I like:
I suppose I could have stayed home and baked cookies
If it fits as an OT title.

As if this is a democracy...

We've come full circle if you think about it. Cookies ---------> Spirit Cooking: The GOP's descent into madness.
That's a book title. Nobody steal that. >.>

Zukkoyaki

Morning Joe bringing the SALT

@JoeNBC
Liberal bloggers and Democratic politicians saying the entire email story was much ado about nothing should read her own campaign's emails.

Followed by a beautiful response

‏@TVietor08 21m21 minutes ago
@JoeNBC Creating a private email server was stupid and irresponsible. Letting it dominate a year and a half of your coverage was, too.

Slayven

This is pretty much what happened to black voters.

Black voting participation shot up like a rocket right along with the polarization of the electorate. The more the GOP used black people as a boogeyman to drive rednecks to polls, the more black voters paid attention.

people credit obama with record breaking black turnout, but that shit was already well in progress. Black voters ABSOLUTELY LOATHE republicans and that's never going to reverse.

you're probably better informed. Cable news has a habit of sensationalizing complete bullshit, and making races look closer than they actually are (DEAD HEAT!)

if you're getting your news from elsewhere (NOT TWITTER) you're not panicking right now at all.
Black people just want free shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom