• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of Post #7323 (LAST DAY TO REG. IN CO,FL,IN,MI,OH,PA,TX,VA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live from St. Louis, it's Thursday Night!

zoax5.jpg

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Is it bad that I find Elizabeth Hasselback more qualified to be VP?

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
12 minutes to smackdown.

This is like HHH versus Funaki shit right here son. YOUR GONNA GET BURRIED AND ONCE THIS FEUD IS OVER, YOUR ASS IS GOING BACK TO HEAT.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
StoOgE said:
12 minutes to smackdown.

This is like HHH versus Funaki shit right here son. YOUR GONNA GET BURRIED AND ONCE THIS FEUD IS OVER, YOUR ASS IS GOING BACK TO HEAT.
What?

How about Fedor versus... anyone?

And Biden = Fedor?

Amir0x said:

I said 'hey guys do you want me to make a new thread?'
everyone said 'yes!'
So I went to make a new thread. That's about as much warning as you're going to get friend.
The thread moves so fast I usually just scroll to the last post and refresh to catch the latest if I've been away for a while. I'm rolling 100 posts per page and there were still 3 pages I had to skip.

Bulla564

Banned
QUICK!! Post debate analysis PICK

1) CNN

2) MSNBC

3) PBS

4) FOX (for the lulz?)

5) C-SPAN

Which one u think will be the best?

Sleeker

After hearing that she has been 'cramming', idnt that kinda indicative that she's.......Out of her fucking depth.

Jesus, such low standards.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
nbcjr said:
wtf msnbc stream just went from widescreen to 3:4

3:4 isnt big enough to hold the fuck awesome ownage that is about to be laid down and they know it.

tanod

when is my burrito
See you in 90 minutes GAF. Hopefully there will be at least some LOLOLOLOLs. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Sarah Palin took a couple drinks or some relaxant drugs and she ends up doing a somewhat competent job. We'll see.

Keeping a gaffe count myself between the two to see who wins.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
artredis1980 said:
Palin looks like she is visiting the WH for the first time. Biden looks like he is going to assassinate someone

Seriously! :lol

JoeBidenYoung.jpg

What actor does Joe remind me of here? I don't know the name, someone help!

nbcjr

StoOgE said:
3:4 isnt big enough to hold the fuck awesome ownage that is about to be laid down and they know it.

lol :lol :lol

it was a flash problem when i used full screen and went back to the desktop. now it's all set FIVE MINUTES.

stream is showing that everything is ready, the moderator is there it's been like 15 minutes just 'chilling' on her desk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom