• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PolliGaf 2012 |OT5| Big Bird, Binders, Bayonets, Bad News and Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Shit. Unskewedpolls just reskewed himself a bit. No longer predicting landslide. hahaha

map_final_2012.gif

His new map. I guess he didn't want to be seen as a moron. Now if he loses it is with dignity.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Yeah, the lack of accountability is sad. Even Rachel Maddow said Romney could win tomorrow on tonight's show. Have a little humility.

But nope . . . balls to the wall in confident prediction. And if they are all wrong, they'll just act as if it is all someone else's fault . . . illegals voting, Sandy, ACORN, etc.
I'm really weighing if I want to watch Fox News after the election is called. On one hand, the salty tears could be delicious. On the other hand, they'll probably instantly jump to all the excuses mentioned and make me want to punch a wall.

pigeon

Banned
Oh Shit. Unskewedpolls just reskewed himself a bit. No longer predicting landslide. hahaha

His new map. I guess he didn't want to be seen as a moron. Now if he loses it is with dignity.

You know you're losing when even the complete wingnuts only think you might win.

Socreges

Banned
Honestly amazed by everyone's confidence in here. I'm not even American and I'm still too pessimistic to get ahead of myself. And yes, I do understand how everyone has good reason to be certain. I just am not able to rule out some kind of freak coincidence.

Exit polls are notoriously unreliable.

Exit polling is going to be a complete mess this year with 40% of the vote already in because of early voting.
Fair enough. Will have to be patient then.

Those OH EV numbers by country make me nervous. Big drops in Franklin country, which Obama won by 100k in 2008. And drop in Cuyahoga country which Obama won by 245k in 2008.

Sigh...

JCreasy

The Ohio EV numbers are misleading. There were a lot less EV hours this year than 4 years ago thanks to Husted. But this will translate to higher ED turnout.

http://unskewedpolls.com/unskewed_projection_2012 president_03.cfm

The article for his projection, btw.

Also, I vote that should Obama win, PD cannot take part in any celebration. That is his punishment for this bullshit trolling.

THANK YOU

This is like warm chicken soup for my soul.

More soothing GAF, please

Those OH EV numbers by country make me nervous. Big drops in Franklin country, which Obama won by 100k in 2008. And drop in Cuyahoga country which Obama won by 245k in 2008.

Sigh...

Again, EV hours were shorter. I don't know why people even pay attention to the EV vote as if it means anything.

Why does it matter when someone votes? It's not like EV votes count as 1.2 ED votes.

Counties change demographics over 4 years. There were less voting hours. People maybe want to vote more on election day since they were busy, perhaps paying attention to the storm. Etc.

Again, EV hours were shorter. I don't know why people even pay attention to the EV vote as if it means anything.

Why does it matter when someone votes? It's not like EV votes count as 1.2 ED votes.

Counties change demographics over 4 years. There were less voting hours. People maybe want to vote more on election day since they were busy, perhaps paying attention to the storm. Etc.

I was to see pictures of long ass fucking lines in these counties

The Ohio EV numbers are misleading. There were a lot less EV hours this year than 4 years ago thanks to Husted. But this will translate to higher ED turnout.

http://unskewedpolls.com/unskewed_projection_2012 president_03.cfm

The article for his projection, btw.

Also, I vote that should Obama win, PD cannot take part in any celebration. That is his punishment for this bullshit trolling.

I'd go further, he shouldnt be allowed to post in PoliGAF for 2 weeks.

Socreges

Banned
Will network FOX be using a FOX News feed tomorrow night? Or would they be jumping back and forth, at best? If not, I'll have to order the 'news bundle'.

SmokeMaxX

map_final_2012.gif

Funny thing about his map? He has Obama losing CO, OH, AND VA. Obama is at least 80% in all three and only needs ONE to win.

Nate Silver ‏@fivethirtyeight
@Redistrict: Counties went 53.9% for Obama weighted based on '08 early vote, 53.0% for Obama based on '12 totals. Not a big difference.
@Redistrict: What we know for sure is that Dem counties turned out a higher share of their voters early than GOP counties.

@Redistrict: But seems like there is less of a drop-off in OH than other states, consistent with Obama's polls holding up better there.

@Redistrict @ElectProject: Other issue is that I think state's spreadsheet may lag behind Cuyahoga County's reporting.

@Redistrict @ElectProject: Cuyahoga now says 250K mail ballots + 50K in-person. State says 250K total. But I may be missing something.

It's like he reads GAF.

Guy next to me in lin for Halo 4 is bitching to his buddy about his boss sending him and all other employees a letter basically demanding they vote Romney.

Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom