• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 9 |OT| The Largest Cross-Dressing Convention of All Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
With those eyebrows...?
tumblr_oh9w3aNzFR1qm2uhao7_r1_400.gif

Aight den.
Educate them

tumblr_oh9w3aNzFR1qm2uhao7_r1_400.gif

Shizuka

Alexis Michelle and Sasha Velour are my top two men from all Drag Race seasons. Milk's overestimated and Pearl is a boy. I need real men.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I use Pearl, Bianca and Alexis Michelle (if we ignore the personality)
Edit: Forgot Raja.

okno

Alexis Michelle and Sasha Velour are my top two men from all Drag Race seasons. Milk's overestimated and Pearl is a boy. I need real men.

I bumped into boy Milk a few nights ago and he looks very different in person. Much skinnier than I thought, also a little shorter than I expected. Still cute, but though. Also bumped into Eureka in full-on drag mode, which was super rad. This was last Wednesday night, so before the news dropped. Girl was on point with her makeup that night.

Shizuka

I bumped into boy Milk a few nights ago and he looks very different in person. Much skinnier than I thought, also a little shorter than I expected. Still cute, but though. Also bumped into Eureka in full-on drag mode, which was super rad. This was last Wednesday night, so before the news dropped. Girl was on point with her makeup that night.

The only thing I want from Milk is her sextape with Naomi Smalls.

gurl

that is a man

Gurl, that's a boy and a dog. I'll take the dog.

royalan

GIRLS

GATHER 'ROUND

I FUCKING MEAN IT

I GOT SOME SHIT TO SAY

I COULD HAVE WON THIS CHALLENGE

BUT I'M NOT

BECAUSE MY OUTFIT LOOKS LIKE COLD SHIT

HOW DARE NONE OF YOU TELL ME THAT MY STYLE IS SHIT

Vazra

Lmao

Also Alisa summers was ewwwww

Acting like a victim cus she got a DUI... lol
He can look cute when he wants but the personality yeah... Then again I dont even know what happened to him after drag race lol. Season 1 and 2 I havent seen much of the gals tbh

Blackthorn

"hello?" "this is vagina"
Lol this thread got thirsty.

Does everyone lusting over Alexis not notice his nasty bald patch? He's dying for a buzz cut.

Okay, I'm still not feeling Aja on the show, but going through her YT channel I'm really gagged over her lip sync skills and her energy.

This is so crazy:
https://youtu.be/fQT6Hl1lYRY

Her makeup and dress are busted but it kind of works for her, it's punk. I want a lip-sync battle between her and Trinity, it has potential to get really wild.

Vazra

Lol this thread got thirsty.

Does everyone lusting over Alexis not notice his nasty bald patch? He's dying for a buzz cut.

Balding is a natural thing so I dont mind. Im balding as well so I cant be judging someone for it but he could do better styling for sure.

alternade

Finally caught up with the last episode. So glad Eureka got sent home, I freaking cant stand girls like her. Her look, her attitude, her stupid little hair cornucopia are all stank. Lets be real, she wasnt going to get much further this season anyway. All that lip and confidence for what, you're a rotted queen girl. BYE

Finally caught up with the last episode. So glad Eureka got sent home, I freaking cant stand girls like her. Her look, her attitude, her stupid little hair cornucopia are all stank. Lets be real, she wasnt going to get much further this season anyway. All that lip and confidence for what, you're a rotted queen girl. BYE

Thank you!

I do NOT get the Eureka love. She's hot fucking garbage-- nothing interesting about her whatsoever. Just a loud, annoying, bland queen. Forgettable to the nth degree.

Nista

Thank you!

I do NOT get the Eureka love. She's hot fucking garbage-- nothing interesting about her whatsoever. Just a loud, annoying, bland queen. Forgettable to the nth degree.

I thought Eureka is at least funny and has the sense to apologize for being mouthy, even if I'm not that fond of her runway looks. I'd take her over the boring NYC queens (except Peppermint, she's fine) or Trinity's over-botoxed face. Kinda hoping Nina can pull it together, cause her attitude on Untucked is similar to how I feel about this season at times.

I thought Eureka was at least funny and had the sense to apologize for being mouthy
or the producers told her at the start of that episode that she was going to have to go home because she was an insurance liability so she did her best to repair her image before leaving the show lmao

I thought Eureka was at least funny and had the sense to apologize for being mouthy, even if I'm not that fond of her runway looks. I'd take her over the boring NYC queens (except Peppermint, she's fine) or Trinity's over-botoxed face. Kinda hoping Nina can pull it together, cause her attitude on Untucked is similar to how I feel about this season at times.

I didn't find her funny except for her white trash runway. Everything else has been cringe city for me about her. Imo it's kind of a shitty cast this season. I love Nina, but it's no fun watching her self destruct. Shea I could watch all day and I want to see what else Valentina can do but aside from those three... where's the gag? S9 is a lackluster lot :(

I find it annoying that people are so turned off by big girls who have edge but not the skinny ones. Eureka and Trinity are both bitchy and loud - it's par for the course when you're in the competitive world of drag. Was similarly annoyed when Ginger got the villain treatment from fans even though Violet was being a gremlin to everyone. Lol

On a related note, I'm over this fandom expecting queens to be warm and fuzzy wuzzy with each other. Obviously most of them have never been around queens in person coz if you're not a cunt in heels then you're not a fucking drag queen to me. I'm loving these pageant queens who aren't trying to be Miss Congeniality. I love a bitch who's playing to win, and if you let your ass hang out while you're doing it then all the better tbh.

Thank you pageant queens for keeping the spirit alive I guess.

I find it annoying that people are so turned off by big girls who have edge but not the skinny ones. Eureka and Trinity are both bitchy and loud - it's par for the course when you're in the competitive world of drag. Was similarly annoyed when Ginger got the villain treatment even though Violet was being a gremlin to everyone. Lol

On a related note, I'm over this fandom expecting queens to be warm and fuzzy wuzzy with each other. Obviously most of them have never been around queens in person coz if you're not a cunt in heels then you're not a fucking drag queen to me. I'm loving these pageant queens who aren't trying to be Miss Congeniality. I love a bitch who's playing to win, and if you let your ass hang out while you're doing it then all the better tbh.

Thank you pageant queens for keeping the spirit alive I guess.
Not at all what this is about sis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom