• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Japanese Commercials! now with tranny surprise

NotWii

Banned
Jiggy37 said:
I don't think people should be holding out for an all-orchestrated soundtrack. It's just not feasible when there are possibly going to be hundreds of songs in the game--and I mean literal hundreds. We already know there are at least 20 series represented in the game... If each only had ten songs, that'd be 200 (AKA "hundreds") already.

Edit: As it is, the site has already said some of the songs will just be in the original form, coming from whatever system they were on in the first place. I'm guessing that has to be due to space limitations. For the record, I wouldn't have minded that much if the game was two discs, one for Subspace Emissary and one for everything else. But that's because I love music and don't really care for cutscenes (which SSE is probably loaded with), so... yeah. >_>
Yes I realise this, but you'd at least expect the main theme to be orchestrated.
The main theme sounds crap with synth instruments, did they lose the recording they made for E3 2006?

Sharp

Wii said:
Yes I realise this, but you'd at least expect the main theme to be orchestrated.
The main theme sounds crap with synth instruments, did they lose the recording they made for E3 2006?
I find it hard to believe that they did, which is the main reason I don't think the music in the commercials is particularly telling. But oh well, even if it's not orchestrated it won't be the end of the world, though that won't stop it from being incredibly disappointing coming so soon after Galaxy's mind-blowing soundtrack.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
There is a trailer for the online mode especially made for NTT's hikari service airing on TV right now.

I'll try to record it.

fernoca

Wii said:
Apparently the main theme is still in the game ..only on the CG intro and some moments..
The non-orchestrated version (used in the commercial) is used through the menus and some other modes (again, apparently)..

Dreavus

These look great! You actually see some gameplay.

I dunno guys, will NOA do a "Wii would like to play" with SSBB? Doesn't seem like the "right" game to me for them to do that, since it's all about beating the crap out of each other. =P

sprsk

He's kind of this famous crossdresser something or other. He's a make-up artist that made it big off this show called "Oneemans"

The name he usually goes by is "Ikko"

sp0rsk said:
He's kind of this famous crossdresser something or other. He's a make-up artist that made it big off this show called "Oneemans"

The name he usually goes by is "Ikko"

so Rupaull of Japan?

aw, I feel bad for the old man in the back, he wants to play but damn young kids dont let him.

gimz

with Shingo in the commercial, it has been confirmed, Smash brother will sell 2 millions in Japan

Sule

Can somebody explain why Nintendo put a tranny surprise in the commercial for there biggest selling game?

sprsk

Sule said:
Can somebody explain why Nintendo put a tranny surprise in the commercial for there biggest selling game?
Cause Tranny Surprise is SUUUUUUUUUUUPER popular over here.

that video doesnt really surprise me.

I mean, I saw some of those videos of that guy who wears a speedo and stomps on the ground and that is just madness. Like, I have seen weird clips, but this guy just straight up confuses me. There is a stage of people watching this one man in a speedo stomping on the ground and giggling around, what the hell is going on.

I thought the ads were pretty meh :/ oh well, at least the SSB64-ad stays awesome.

edit: And what the heck is up with the tranny surprise thingy :lol

sprsk

Linkzg said:
that video doesnt really surprise me.

I mean, I saw some of those videos of that guy who wears a speedo and stomps on the ground and that is just madness. Like, I have seen weird clips, but this guy just straight up confuses me. There is a stage of people watching this one man in a speedo stomping on the ground and giggling around, what the hell is going on.

SONNANO KANKEINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hai, O-PA-PIIIIIII

gimz

sp0rsk said:

Hai, O-PA-PIIIIIII
Sonnano Kankene! Sonnano Kankene! Sonnano Kankene! Sonnano Kankene! Sonnano Kankene! Sonnano Kankene! Sonnano Kankene! Sonnano Kankene! Sonnano Kankene!
(doing the steping motion)

scottnak

Aras said:
Pokemon Trainer's Triple Finish rules ! ><
Demo sonane kankene!
Wait...

Anyway, glad to see some smashbros goodness to make up for the emptiness that was this last week...

B-Ri

is smash brothers still supporting GC controllers or do i need to go buy some classic controllers right now (not to mention 2 more wiimotes)

Top Bottom